我想要报答你
I wanted to repay you.
给你一些别人都给不了的东西
To offer you something no one else can.
一份可以报答救命之恩的礼物
A gift to equal the life you gave to me.
我什么都不需要
I don't need anything.
并非一件物品
Not a thing.
永生是种诅咒
Eternity can be a curse.
对你来说 没有尽头的生命并不容易
It hasn't been easy for you, living without time.
你要承受很多失去的痛苦
The losses you have had to suffer.
人可能会失去活着的意义
A man can run out of things to live for.
失去人生目标
Lose his purpose.
成为一个浪人
Become a ronin.
一个无主的武士
A samurai without a master.
我可以帮你终结这种永生
I can end your eternity.
帮你成为凡人
Make you mortal.
他们对我所做的 现在这样的我
What they did to me, what I am,
是无法逆转的
can't be undone.
矢志田工业是无所不能的
Yashida Industries can do anything.
我们有理由相信你的愈合能力是可以转移的
We have reason to believe your ability to heal can be passed.
转移
Passed?
从你身上转移到别人身上
From you to another.
你已经挣扎了太久 罗根
You have struggled long enough, Logan.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
我来这里只是为了跟故交告别
I came here to say goodbye to a man I once knew.
我的想法没有变
I am the same man.
当年我还没有准备好赴死
I was not ready to die then.
现在还是没有准备好
I am not ready to die now.
但你已经准备好了
But you are...
不是吗
aren't you?
-你这是提出要杀了我 -不
- Are you offering to kill me? - No.
不是让你马上死
Not right away.
你可以过完你悠长平凡的一生
You can live a long and ordinary life.
恋爱 成家
Fll in love, have a family,
慢慢变老
grow old.
然后有一天 正常死亡
And one day, die an ordinary death.
这是可以做到的
It can be done.
好吧 够了 再次见到你很高兴
Yeah, look, nice to see you again.
我很遗憾你病了
Sorry you got sick.
拜托了 罗根先生
Please, Logan-san.
我需要你再次相助
I need you again.
我担心我的家人
I fear for my family.
我担心我亲手建立的一切
I fear for everything I have built.
-时间到了 -求你了
- Enough. - Please.
-求你了 罗根先生 -你该走了
- Please, Logan-san. - You should leave.
他们会杀了她
They're going to kill her.
谁
Who?
真理子 我孙女
Mariko, my granddaughter.
她是我的掌上明珠 一定要保护好她
She is my treasure. She must be protected.
你不会想要我的超能力的
You don't want what I've got.
狼獾
Kuzuri.
狼獾
Kuzuri?
信玄大人 您父亲在找您
信玄様 お父様がお呼びでございます
终于等到这个时候了吗
時が来たか
父亲 父亲
お父様 お父様
-小姐 您请回吧 -让开
- お嬢様 どうぞお引きください - どいてよ
-您不能进去 -你让我进去 父亲
- ご入室できません - ちょっと通して お父様
您不能进去 真理子小姐
ご入室できません 真理子様
在我父亲去找爷爷前 我要和他谈谈
お爺様にお会いになられる前に お話があるの
让开 父亲
どいてよ お父様
您看这要怎么办
どう致しましょうか
他一会儿会和你谈 真理子
信玄様は 明日の朝 お話になりたいと
父亲 我现在就要和你谈
今じゃなきゃダメなの お父様
现在不行 真理子
今はならん 真理子
-求您了 父亲 -你快离开
- お願いです お父様 - 離れなさい
等等 父亲 您听我说
待ってくださいお父様 話を聞いて下さい
我不是说了现在不行吗 真理子
今はならんと言ってるんだ 真理子
-求您了 父亲 -以后再说
- お願いです お父様 - 後にしなさい!
您听我说
話を聞いて下さい
我父亲现在都快断气了
私の父が息を引き取ろうとしている
所以您现在才要听我说清楚
だからこそ今聞いていただかなきゃならないだよ
你不要挡着我 快点离开
ここをどきなさい
你总是这样
君はいつだってそうだよ
所以爷爷才会那么难过
だからお爺様が悲しむんだ
真理子小姐
真理子様
小心 小心 这里很滑
Careful, careful. It's slippery out here.
放开我
Let go.
你闹够了吗
You about done?
放开我
Let go of me.
你不是说他只是想和我告别吗
He just wanted to say goodbye, huh?
你们两个一起长大的
You two grew up together.
是的
Yes.
但你并不是她的妹妹
But you're not her sister.
没错
No.
矢志田大人在去南方时发现了我
Master Yashida found me on a trip to the South.
他带真理子去参观一个他正在建设的工厂
He brought Mariko to see a factory he was building.
我当时正在垃圾堆里翻找食物
I was digging through the garbage for something to eat.
所以他们就带你回来了
So they just took you home with them?
真理子一直很难交到朋友
It was always difficult for Mariko to make friends.
我会安排飞机明天一早起飞
I'll see to it the plane is ready in the morning.
先睡这儿吧
Sleep here.
你别一脸失望的样子啊 信玄
そんなにがっかりした顔するなよ 信玄
我还没死透呢
私はまだ死んじゃいない
需要我的话 就去办公室找我
I'll be in my office if you need me.
接下来的话很难开口
これを言うのは容易いことではないが
不过我们之间对话从来都很困难 不是吗
我ら親子の間には容易いことなどなに一つなかったな
我努力过了 爸爸
謹んで務めてまいりました
你已经尽力了
お前は最善を尽くしたのだろう
你一直是我认定的继承者
You have always been my assumed successor.
过去的几年 作为考验
So the past few years, as a test,
我让你握有更多的控制权
I allowed you more control.
我很荣幸
It has been an honor.
但我现在意识到 那是个错误
And I now realize that was a mistake.
你把公♥司♥推向了毁灭的边缘
You have brought this company close to ruin.
我死后 会有其他人代替我成为总裁
When I die, someone else will take my place as chairman.
父亲 如果让您失望了 我很抱歉
Father, I'm sorry if I have disappointed you...
就别说些假话来侮辱彼此了
Let's not insult one another.
你不会成为矢志田家族的领导者
You are not the man to lead Yashida.
您不能让外人来当领导
You cannot bring in someone from the outside.
这一点 你说得没错
In that, you are correct.
我绝对不允许这种事情发生
そんなことは絶対に許されない
永生是种诅咒
Eternity can be a curse
狼獾
Kuzuri.
你感觉不到疼痛吗 狼獾
You have no pain, Kuzuri?
你活多久了
How old are you?
真是个有趣的提议
Interesting offer.
为什么要拒绝那个老人
What are you doing turning the old man down?
我以为你想和我在一起
I thought you wanted to be with me.
过来
Come here.
他去世了
He's dead.
我没预见到会这样
I didn't foresee it.
您对从您的父辈开始
お父上の時代から 最大の立会者であり
最大的立会人矢志田一郎先生的死有什么看法呢
うじの男性だった矢志田一郎さんの死についてどう思われますか
应该怎么说呢
なんと申し上げれるか
和真理子在一起的是谁
Who's that? With Mariko.
他叫森信郎
His name is Noburo Mori.
司法部长 政界新星
Minister of Justice, a rising star.
真理子的未婚夫
He's Mariko's fiance.
你得鞠躬
You need to bow.
鞠躬
Bow.
信玄大人 这位是罗根先生
Lord Shingen, this is Mr. Logan.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.