英语 不懂 英语 不懂不懂不懂
ノー 英語 英語ノーノーノー
我们想要两个房♥间
あの 二部屋お願いしたいんですけど
有相邻的房♥间吗
隣同士になってるとこありますか
现在人很多
今混んでるからね
现在空着的房♥间
空いてんのはね
就只有地牢房♥ 护士房♥
地下の牢屋 ナースの部屋
还有火星探险房♥了
火星探検
她说什么
What did she say?
她说没有相邻的房♥间了
She has no rooms available next to each other.
她问我们要地牢房♥ 护士房♥
She's asking if we prefer "The dungeon", "The nurse's office"
还是火星探险房♥
or the "Mission to Mars."
这倒也可以
This'll do.
发射 即将发射
Liftoff! We have a liftoff!
其实还挺温馨
Kind of homey, actually.
你打算睡哪儿
Where do you plan on sleeping?
我不睡
I don't.
你流了好多血
That's a lot of blood.
我以为你不再当英雄了
I thought you were done being the hero.
但那些人打算杀了她
But these guys were trying to kill her.
放弃吧
Just let it go.
死亡并非难事
It's not hard to die.
来我这儿吧
Come to me.
罗根
Logan
你走神了
You're slipping.
你给我站住 你逃不掉的
待ってこら 逃げるんかい
你小子怎么回事
なんやお前
干掉他
やれ こら
罗根
Logan
你小子死定了
見てんだい こら
临死前想说什么吗 外国佬
Wanna say something before you die, gaijin?
怎么了 发生什么事情了
なんや 何が起きたや
是谁
誰や
他被♥干♥掉了
やられたか
好梦酒店
我是担心才这么说的
心配だから言ってるでしょ
后面就交给我了
後俺やるから
不行 我担心 不行
ダメ 心配 ダメ
-后面的我来就行了 -不行 我还是担心
- 俺やってやるから - 心配だから
他醒了
起きました
这是旅馆老板美惠和她的孙子仁志
This is Mieko from the hotel and her grandson, Hitoshi.
他是医生吗
Is he a doctor?
也算是吧
In a manner of speaking, yes.
他是个兽医
He's a veterinarian
还是学生
student.
研究大型动物
Large animal.
谢谢你
Thanks.
他给你缝合时 你好像划了他几下
You may have cut him once or twice while he was stitching you.
好了 没事了 没事了
Okay, okay, okay.
这些我来收拾就好了
もう 私方付けて置くんで
你们去休息一下吧
少しお休みになってください
好 我知道了
分かりました
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以前从不需要这些
I never needed this before.
什么 帮助吗
What? Help?
救治你爷爷的那个医生 金发的那个
That doctor, the one who helped your grandfather, the blonde.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是爷爷去年去美国治疗时遇到的
He met her last year when he was in America for treatment.
你爷爷说我的自愈能力可以被夺走
Your grandfather told me my healing could be taken from me,
传给别人
passed on.
我这次没有像以前一样自愈
I'm not getting better, not like before.
是她干的
She did this to me.
金发妞
Blondie!
金发小姐姐 等一下
金髪の姉ちゃん 待ってって
金发妞 等一下
Blondie! 待て待て待て
看这边嘛
こち向けって
真漂亮
いいね
开个价 开个价 开个价吧
How much? How much, yeah? How much?
我等了你两个小时 你一点都不尊重我
You kept me waiting two hours. You have no respect.
所以你还没找到他们吗
So you haven't found them?
别耍我 贱♥人♥ 小心我杀了你
Don't play with me, bitch. I could kill you.
如果你真能让我有任何感觉 原田
If you could make me feel something, Harada,
那简直太好了
that would be sublime.
我可以把你这张漂亮的嘴划开
I can slit your pretty mouth open,
免得你说出什么蠢...
before you open it to say one more stupid...
我只要你做一件事 小矮人
I asked you to do one thing, little man.
把那个变种人带来给我
Bring me the mutant.
我并不效力于你 我是为...
I don't work for you. I work for the House of...
你为矢志田效力 我明白
You work for Yashida, I get it.
但你却无法完成他的遗愿
Yet you cannot fulfill his dying wish.
天啊 你知道你让他有多失望吗
My God, if you had any idea how much you have failed him.
罗根在哪儿 我还没处理完他呢
Where is Logan? I am not done with him.
那个变种人有超能力
The mutant has powers.
他现在不过是凡人之躯 肉体十分脆弱
He's just a man now. His flesh is weak now.
是我♥干♥的
I did that.
我抑制了他的力量 好让他容易被抓到
I suppressed his power so he could be taken.
所以 你应该尊重我才对
You see, it's me you should respect.
赶在山口组之前找到他们
Just find them, before the Yakuza.
该下车了
We get off here.
这是哪里
Where are we?
就在长崎的外♥围♥
Just outside Nagasaki.
这边走
This way.
这是葬礼上的那个弓箭手
This is the guy from the funeral, the archer.
他是你前男友
He was your boyfriend.
他叫原田
That's Harada.
那年夏天我们成了村里的冠军
We were village champions that summer.
他是射箭冠军 我是飞刀冠军
He with the bow and me with the knives.
原田和我本打算结婚的
Harada and I were planning to get married.
被谁阻止了
What stopped you?
爷爷
Grandfather.
他说我们必须等到至少15岁才能结婚
He said we had to wait until we were at least 15.
这里有山珍 也有海味
From the mountain, from the sea.
开动咯
いただきます
开动
いただきます
把筷子竖着插是不吉利的
Chopsticks upright are a bad omen.
因为这像是在给死人上香
It resembles incense at a funeral.
万事皆有含义
Nothing is without meaning.
那么你跑出房♥间的那晚
So, the other night at the house,
你跑进雨里
when you ran out in the rain
又是什么含义
what did that mean?
当时爷爷快死了
My grandfather was dying.
你早知道他会死
You knew he was gonna die.
他已经病了很久了
He'd been sick for a long time.
我害怕的不是他的死亡
It wasn't his death I feared.
那是什么
So, what, then?
那晚他对你说什么了
What did he tell you that night?
真理子 你父亲为什么打你
Mariko, why did your father hit you?
我试图提醒他
I was trying to warn him.
提醒什么
About what?
你爷爷对你说什么了
What did your grandfather tell you?
他跟我说
He told me that
三天后 当人们看到他的遗嘱时
in three days, when they read his will
我将会成为全日本最有权势的人
I will become the most powerful person in Japan.
他把遗产都留给了我
He gave it all to me.
整个公♥司♥吗
The company?
我不想要
I didn't want it.
他也知道
He knew that.
我不明白他为什么要给我
I don't understand why he gave it to me.
那是我父亲梦寐以求的
It was all my father dreamed of.
或许这就是原因
Well, that's why.
你的未婚夫呢 那个"森特郎"
What about this fiance of yours? Nostromo.
是森信郎