谢谢
Thank you.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
谢谢 - 怎么了 你不饿吗?
Thank you. - What's the matter, aren't you hungry?
是因为我盘里食物的关系
Aye, it's just most of the food I've had,
农家汤 土豆 蚕豆 都是罐装的
the farmhouse soup, the potatoes, broad beans, all come out of a can.
蚕豆在其自然状态下 通常不是绿松石色的吗?
Broad beans, in their natural state, aren't usually turquoise, are they?
有些东西在自然状态下 才具有最鲜艳的色彩
Some things in their natural state have the most vivid colours.
我··· 只是想知道为什么 仅此而已
I... just wanted to know why, that's all.
现在 我想知道你饭后还想要点什么?
Now, I wonder what you'll be wanting for afters?
我要个苹果 - 没有苹果
I'll have an apple. - No apples.
没有苹果吗? 整个夏岛上都没有吗?
No apples? On Summerisle?
我想它们都外销了
I expect they've all been exported.
如果你喜欢的话 有桃子加奶油
You can have peaches and cream, if you like.
是的 我猜是从罐头里拿出来的吧
Aye, from a can, I suppose.
好吧
All right.
开心点 你知道吃并不是你所有的生活
Cheer up. Food isn't everything in life, you know.
起来 起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up, up!
起来
Up, up, up, up, up, up!
在哪里?
Where?
在楼梯的顶端 右手边
You'll find it at the top of the stair on your right.
薇洛·麦克雷戈
Willow MacGreagor!
威洛·麦克格雷戈 我很荣幸的献给你艾许·布坎南
Willow MacGreagor, I have the honour to present to you Ash Buchanan.
上来 阿什·布坎南
Come up, Ash Buchanan.
又一个献给阿芙罗黛蒂女神的祭品
Another sacrifice for Aphrodite, Willow.
你太恭维我了 勋爵
You flatter me, your lordship.
你确定是阿芙罗黛蒂吗?
Surely you mean to Aphrodite?
我分不出你和祂有何不同
I make no such distinction.
你是爱与美之神的人类化身
You are the Goddess of Love in human form
而我只是你卑微的仆人
and I am merely your humble acolyte.
玩的开心吧.... 和他
Enjoy yourself... and him.
只是 记得准备好后天的事啊
Only, make sure you are ready for tomorrow's tomorrow.
死亡和诞生之日
The day of death and rebirth.
是
Yes.
那天的祭品也比较严肃一点 晚安
And of a somewhat more serious offering than tonight.
我想我可以转生和动物一起生活
I think I could turn and live with animals.
它们如此平静 不爱说话
They are so placid and self-contained.
他们不会躺在黑暗中为自己的罪孽哭泣
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins.
它们不会让我感到恶心 高谈阔论自己对神的义务
They do not make me sick, discussing their duty to God.
他们之中没有一个人向另一个人下跪
Not one of them kneels to another,
也不会对千年以前的同类下跪
or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago.
他们之中没有一个是“值得尊敬的”···
Not one of them is 'respectable'...
或“不快乐的”...
or 'unhappy'...
遍布世界
all over the Earth.
早上好 警官
Morning, Sergeant.
早晨 - 这里很美吗?
Morning. - Isn't it glorious?
是啊 非常好
Aye, aye, it's very nice.
你今晚就回家了吧?
I expect you'll be going home tonight?
这要看情况
Well, that depends.
请问学校在哪里?
Where's the school, please?
在山的另一边
On the far side of the green.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 孩子们够了 现在请听我说
Very well, girls. That's enough. Now it's time to pay attention to me.
现在 呃 黛西
Now, uh, Daisy,
你能跟我们说 五月节花柱代表什么吗?
will you tell us what it is, please, that the Maypole represents?
真是的 黛西 我说过很多次了
Really, Daisy. You've been told often enough.
罗丝小姐 我知道
Miss Rose, I know!
我知道
I know!
好吧 那么 任何人
All right, then, anybody.
阴♥茎♥的象征
Phallic symbol.
阴♥茎♥的象征 没错
The phallic symbol. That is correct.
它是形象化的生殖器
It is the image of the penis,
在某些宗教中受到崇拜 像我们的就是
which is venerated in religions such as ours
象征着自然界的生育成力
as symbolising the generative force in nature.
有什么事吗?
Oh, can I help you?
小姐 我能和你说句话吗?
C-could I have a word with you, please, Miss?
当然 孩子们打开你们的课本 先写习题吧
Certainly. Girls, open your desks and take out your exercise books.
小姐 你要知道 我会将此事报告给有关当局
Miss, you can be quite sure that I shall report this to the proper authorities.
我在这岛上每个所到之处 都看到了文明退化的行为
Everywhere I go on this island, it seems to me I find degeneracy.
酒吧里有争吵 公共场所行苟且之事行为
And there is brawling in bars, there is indecency in public places,
年轻人堕落了 现在还在这看到了树干的事
and there is corruption of the young, and now I see it all stems from here.
它居然是教室里面教授的污秽行为
It stems from the filth taught here in this very schoolroom.
我不知道警♥察♥居然有权干涉教育
I was unaware that the police had any authority in matters of education.
好好 我们等着瞧吧
Aye, aye, well, we'll see about that.
孩子们 请听我说
Girls, could I have your attention, please?
现在 我是一名警♥察♥
Now, I am a police officer.
嗯 正如你所看到的
Well, as you can see.
我从大♥陆♥来到这里
I have come here from the mainland
调查一名年轻女孩的失踪事件
to investigate the disappearance of a young girl.
我这里有一张照片···.打扰一下
I have a photograph here... Excuse me.
我希望你们互相传递看一下
...which I would like you to pass around amongst yourselves.
与此同时 我会把她的名字写在黑板上
Meanwhile, I'll write her name over there on the blackboard.
罗雯·莫里森
Rowan Morrison.
这是她的名字
That's her name.
现在 你们有人认识这个人和照片吗?
Now, do any of you recognise either the name or the photograph?
没有
No.
听见了吗警官
There's your answer, Sergeant.
如果她存在 我们就会认识她
If she existed, we would know her.
那是谁的桌子?
Whose desk is that?
没有人的
No one's.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只小甲虫绕来绕去 总是一个方向
The little old beetle goes round and round, always the same way, you see,
直到他最终陷入困境 可怜的老东西
till he ends up right up tight to the nail, poor old thing.
“可怜的老东西”?
"Poor old thing"?
那你为什么这么做呢? 孩子
Then why in God's name do you do it, girl?
我想看学生名册
I'd like to see the school register, please.
你必须取得勋爵的同意
I'm afraid you'll have to have Lord Summerisle's authority.
这是警♥察♥职权
This is a police matter.
恐怕你必须去找勋爵···...
I'm afraid you'll have to have a search warrant or permission
取得授权许可
from Lord Summerisle himself.
恐怕你只能跟我合作了 不是吗?
I'm afraid you'll just have to bear with me, won't you?
你们都是骗子 你们是卑鄙的小骗子
You're liars. You are despicable little liars.
罗雯·莫里森是你的同学 不是吗?
Rowan Morrison is a schoolmate of yours, isn't she?
那是她的桌子 不是吗?
And that is her desk, isn't it?
是不是? - 我想你应该知道...
Well, isn't it? - I think you ought to know...
而你就是最大的骗子
And you are the biggest liar of all!
再让我听到你们说一句谎话
I warn you, one more lie out of you,
我就要以妨碍调查起诉你们
and I will charge you with obstruction.
相信我 我保证会这么做的
And, believe me, Miss Rose, that is a promise.
现在...
Now...
最后一次
for the last time,
罗雯·莫里森在哪里?
where is Rowan Morrison?
我想跟你到外面谈谈 警官
I would like to speak to you outside, Sergeant.
孩子们 先念书吧
Girls, get on with your reading.
念五月节的典礼仪式第五章 我马上回来
It's the "Rites and Rituals of May Day", chapter five. I won't be long.
说吧
Well?
你不知道 警官没人在撒谎 我跟你清楚说过了
You don't understand, Sergeant. Nobody was lying. I told you plainly.
如果罗雯·莫里森存在 我们就会知道
If Rowan Morrison existed, we would know of her.
你的意思是 她不存在? 她死了?
You mean, she doesn't exist? She's dead?
你会这么说 -哦 拜托 拜托
You would say so. - Oh, come on, come on.
她要么死了 要么她还没死
She's either dead, or she's not dead.
在这里 我们不使用这个词...
Here, we do not use the word...
我们相信 人的生命一旦结束了
We believe that when the human life is over,
灵魂就会回到树木、空气
the soul returns to trees, to air,
火、水、动物
to fire, to water, to animals.
所以罗雯·莫里森
So that Rowan Morrison has simply returned
以一种转生为别种生命的形式而已
to the life forces in another form.
你是说你们教小孩这种东西吗?
Do you mean to say you teach the children this stuff?
是的 这就是我们的信念
Yes. I told you, it is what we believe.
他们没学过任何基♥督♥教的事吗?
They never learn anything of Christianity?
只用比较法学过
Only as a comparative religion.
电影精选列表