恐怕做不到 先生 这是私人财产
I'm afraid it can't be done, sir! This is private property!
未经书面许可 您不能在这里登岛
You can't land here without written permission!
如您所见 我是一名警♥察♥
I, as you can see, am a police officer.
收到这座岛的投诉
A complaint has been registered
岛上一名居民讲述一名失踪儿童了
by a resident of this island about a missing child.
现在 警♥察♥必须介入调查此事 无论是否私有土地
Now, that makes it a police matter, private property or not.
现在 请送一条小船过来可以吗?
Now, will you send a dinghy, please?
我们需要告诉勋爵 - 是的
We need to tell his lordship. - Aye.
你好 先生 我是港口管♥理♥员♥
Good day to you, sir. I'm the harbour master.
豪伊警官 西高地警♥察♥局
Sergeant Howie, West Highland police.
儿童失踪总是能带来麻烦
A missing child is always trouble.
是啊 是啊 是啊 对所有人来说
Aye, aye, aye, for everybody.
也许你可以向勋爵解释一下事情
Perhaps you would be good enough to explain matters to his lordship.
他很介意外面的人到来这里
He's most particular who lands here.
有时间我回去的 我们有自己工作的特殊性
All in good time. We, too, have our own particularities.
你认识她吗? 她叫罗雯·莫里森
You know her? Her name is Rowan Morrison.
这是信里附的照片 从夏岛寄来的
The photo was in this letter, posted here on Summerisle.
不 不 从没见过她
No, no, never seen her before.
我也不认识她 你认识她吗 肯尼?
I don't know the face either. Do you know her, Kenny?
她不是这个岛上的人
She doesn't belong to this island.
我从没看过她
No, I never saw her before.
她根本不是这里的人 对吧强尼?
No, she doesn't belong here at all. Johnnie?
这封信是匿名的
The letter is anonymous.
指名寄给我的
It was addressed to me personally on the mainland.
不 我不认识她
No, cannae say I know her.
不 不 你说什么 你说她不是岛上的人?
Now, now, what are you saying? You're saying that she is not from the island?
没错 她不是这里人
That's right. She's not from here.
你可以上路易斯和莫尔岛去看看
You get Morrisons on Lewis and a few on Mull. I would try there.
谢谢
Thanks.
“自从去年以来 我们就没人见过梅·莫里森的女儿罗雯
"None of us has seen May Morrison's daughter Rowan since last year.
“她只有十二岁 已经失踪好几个月了”
"She's only 12, and she's been missing from her home for many months."
她母亲的名字是梅·莫里森
Her mother's name is May Morrison.
哦 梅 把她给忘记了瞧瞧我的脑子
Oh, May! She quite slipped my memory.
当然我们这有梅 她在高街的邮局
Of course we've got May. She keeps the post office in the high street.
莫里森可以吗? 你很确定吗?
May Morrison? You're quite sure?
当然可以
Quite sure.
嗯 谢谢你的帮助
Well, thank you for your help.
但这不是梅的女儿
That's not May's daughter, though!
不 她不是梅的
No, she's not May's.
那她是谁?
Then who is she?
下午好
Good afternoon.
我喜欢你的兔子
I like your rabbits.
那些是野兔 不是笨的老兔子
Those are hares, not silly old rabbits.
是可爱的野兔 我可以帮你什么吗?
Lovely March hares. Can I help you?
你是莫里森夫人? 梅·莫里森夫人?
Mrs Morrison? Mrs May Morrison?
是的
Yes.
豪伊警官 西高地警♥察♥局
Sergeant Howie, West Highland police.
天啊
Oh, my!
你是乘坐我刚看到的那架水上飞机过来的吗?
Did you come over in that aeroplane that I saw flying round?
是的 没错
Aye, that's right.
什么 只是为了找我吗?
What, just to see me?
嗯 不 不完全是 呃么······
Well, no, not exactly. Erm...
我调查你女儿的事 我们接到消息说她失踪了
I'm making inquiries about your daughter. We understand that she's missing.
失踪? 我的女儿?
Missing? My daughter?
是的 你有女儿吗?
Aye. You do have a daughter?
是的
Yes.
是她吗?
And that's her?
哦 不是
Oh, never.
我告诉你 不是
I tell you no.
我想你最好跟我一起去
I think you'd better come with me.
这是我的女儿默特尔 上周四她刚满九岁了
This is our Myrtle. She was nine last Thursday.
她一点也不像你照片里的女孩
She's not a bit like the girl in your photograph.
那个女孩她至少十三四岁了
She must be at least 13 or 14, surely.
默特尔 打个招呼
Myrtle, say hello.
这位是警♥察♥是··· 哦
This is Sergeant... Oh!
我叫豪伊
Howie.
你好 默特尔 -你好吗?
Oh. - Hello, Myrtle. - How do you do?
看 妈妈 我在画一只兔子
Look, Mummy, I'm drawing a hare.
啊
Ah.
失陪了 警官
Excuse me, Sergeant.
你好
Hello.
给你 你可以用灰色图耳朵
Here you are, you can fill in the ears in grey.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
谢谢你 默特尔
Thank you, Myrtle.
默特尔 你呢..... 你认识罗雯吗?
Myrtle, do you, erm... do you know Rowan?
认识
Course I do.
你认识?
You do?
我当然认识 傻瓜
Course I do, silly.
呃 你知道她现在在哪里吗?
Uh, do you know where she is now?
在草原上
In the fields.
她整天在那里跑步、玩耍
She runs and plays there all day.
是吗? 你觉得她会回来喝茶吗?
Does she? Do you think she'll be coming back for tea?
茶? 兔子不喝茶 笨蛋
Tea? Hares don't have tea, silly.
兔子?
Hares?
她是一只兔子 罗雯是一只兔子 她度过了一段美好的时光
She's a hare. Rowan's a hare. She has a lovely time.
告诉我..... - 怎么样了 警官
Well, tell me... - Well, now, Sergeant.
你要留下来喝杯茶吗?
You will stay and have a cup of tea, won't you?
哦.... 是的 是的 - 好的
Oh, well... Yes, yes, please. - Good.
你真是太客气了 - 没关系
That's very kind of you. - Not at all.
问了那么多问题 这工作一定很口渴的 不是吗?
It must be thirsty work, asking all those questions, eh?
是啊
Aye.
你好 - 晚上好
Hello. - Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
你好 - 晚上好
Hello. - Evening.
晚上 - 又见面了
Evening. - Hello again.
你是这里的房♥东吗?
Are you the landlord here?
是的 我是阿尔德·麦克格雷戈
Aye. I'm Alder MacGreagor.
你一定是大♥陆♥来的警♥察♥吧
And you must be the policeman from the mainland.
是的 豪伊警官 西高地警局
Aye, that's right. Sergeant Howie, West Highland constabulary.
今晚我显然回不了大♥陆♥了
I'm quite obviously not going to get back to the mainland tonight,
所以我想问你是否还有房♥间和晚餐
so I wondered if you had a room and a bite of supper I could have.
你能安排吗?
Could you manage that?
是的 当然可以
Aye, I think that can be arranged.
我女儿薇洛会带你到房♥间
My daughter, Willow, will show you to your room.
薇洛 - 父亲?
Willow! - Father?
这位是大♥陆♥来的豪伊警官 要在我们这里投宿
This is Sergeant Howie, a policeman from the mainland, who will be spending the night with us.
这是我的女儿 薇洛
This is my daughter, Willow.
晚上好
Good evening.
请带警官去他的房♥间 好吗?
Show the Sergeant to his room, would you?
我现在就想用晚餐 谢谢
I'd like my supper now, please.
很快就来 警官
It won't be long, Sergeant.
哦 你不管他们
Och, you don't want to let them worry you.
为什么不喝点小酒呢?
Why don't you have a wee drink?
不 谢谢你 现在不合适
No, thank you, not just now.
我想你们都应该知道我是来执行公务的
I think you all ought to know that I am here on official business.
我来这里是为了调查一名年轻女孩的失踪案件···
I am here to investigate the disappearance of a young girl...
我想港口管♥理♥员♥已经告诉你们了
as doubtless, the harbour master has already told you by now.
就是这个女孩 她的名字叫罗雯·莫里森
There's the girl. Her name is Rowan Morrison.
请你传给客人们看一下好吗
Would you pass that among your customers, please?
现在 如果你们之中有人知道她身在何处 或是线索
Now, if any of you can give me any idea as to her whereabouts,
能告诉我的话 我将不胜感激
I'd be most grateful if you'd let me know.
不 我没见过她 在大♥陆♥你有找过吗吗?
No, I've not seen her. Have you tried the mainland?
不 我没有看到过她 我根本没见过她
No, I've not see her. I've not seen her at all.
不 恐怕没有人见过她 警官
No, I'm afraid nobody's seen her, Sergeant.
谢谢 这些是丰收节的照片吗?
Thank you. Are these harvest festival photographs?
是的 夏天结束有空的时候会拍照片
Aye, we have one taken at the end of every summer.
去年怎么样?
What happened to last year's?
没收成
It got broke.
你的晚餐准备好了 警官
Your supper's ready, Sergeant.
薇洛 带警官去餐厅
Willow, show the Sergeant to the dining room.
电影精选列表