Lisa, you're gonna have to face it.
如果你不直面它的话 我会很难原谅你的
I, for one, am gonna have a hard time forgiving you if you don't.
嘿 各位 进屋吃些蛋糕吧!
Hey, everybody! Let's go inside and eat some cake!
好主意
Good idea.
你让我难以理解 丽莎
I don't understand you, Lisa.
丽莎今晚可真火♥辣♥ -怎么个"火♥辣♥"法?
Lisa looks hot tonight. - What do you mean, "hot"?
我为刚刚发生的事情道歉 -没事 亲爱的
Sorry about what happened. - That's all right, darling.
我去帮忙
I'll-I'll help.
孩子是谁的? 是我的吗?
Whose baby is it? Is it mine?
不 绝对不是
No, of course not.
你怎么确定? 说句话啊
How can you be sure? Come on, Lisa.
别问我那些三岁小孩的问题了
Just stop asking me stupid questions.
你以为你是谁? -给我闭嘴
Who the hell do you think you are? - Just shut up.
你怎么了 发生什么事了?
What are you doing? What's going on here?
这件事你不知道 对吧?
You really don't know, do you?
我知道的可比你以为的还要多啊 马克
Maybe I know more than you think I do, Mark.
你知道个鬼! -你要我♥干♥什么?
Shit! All right? - What do you want from me?
住手 你们不要再打了!
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
好啦 安啦
All right. All right!
各位 什么事都没发生
Okay folks, everything is fine.
我们不打了 对不起 马克
The fight is over. I'm sorry, Mark.
我也对不起
Yeah. Me too.
丽莎 打扫一下现场可以吗?
Lisa, can you clean up here, please?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
不用你管
None of your business.
你可是我未来的妻子 你要干什么 丽莎?
You're my future wife. What are you doing, Lisa?
别管她了 她不想跟你说话
Leave her alone, man. She doesn't want to talk to you.
你什么时候学会给我下命令了?
Since when do you give me orders?
从丽莎转变对你的念头开始
Since Lisa changed her mind about you.
你可醒醒吧 兄弟! 你是哪个星球的?
Wake up, man! What planet are you on?
我觉得你应该马上离开 马克
I think you should leave right now, Mark.
你别毁掉气氛 我们只是在玩玩而已
Don't spoil it. We were just having fun.
你别担心 兄弟
Don't worry about it, man.
莫挨老子 你给我滚
Don't touch me, motherfucker, get out.
快停手! -放开我的女孩!
Stop it! Stop it! - Leave my girl alone!
你们的行为太幼稚了
You two are acting like children.
你个逼养的 -你会把宴会搞砸的
Son of a bitch. - You're gonna ruin the party.
如果你能满足丽莎的话 她也不至于来找我
If you keep your girl satisfied, she wouldn't come to me.
滚出我的房♥子 我要杀了你!
Get out of my house. I'll kill you!
我要让你粉身碎骨!
I'll break every bone in your body!
别打了! -我杀了你个畜生!
Stop it! - I'll kill you, you bastard!
要是不走近点 你怎么把我揍趴下?
You couldn't kill me if you tried!
你个叛徒 你个人♥渣♥ 你…就是个鸡!
You betrayed me, you not good, you... just a chicken!
冷静点 强尼 事情结束了! -闭嘴
Johnny, chill out! It's over! - Shut up!
别生气了 事情结束了! -闭嘴!
Cool it! It's over! - Shut up!
这事没完了 是个人都在背叛我
It's not over! Everybody betrayed me!
这地球我待不下去了!
I'm fed up with this world!
宝贝 我把厨房♥打扫完了 你不用担心那件事了
I cleaned up the kitchen, sweetheart... so you don't have to worry about that.
他是不会离开洗手间的
He still won't come out of the bathroom.
宝贝 他心情很失落
Sweetheart, he's upset.
强尼现在很敏感
Now, Johnny is a sensible man.
他会出来的 你们俩好好商讨 不会有问题的
He will come out. You will discuss this. Everything is going to be okay.
我觉得我应该一个人和他待在一起
I just think I should be alone with him right now.
宝贝 我明白 我先回家了
I understand, sweetheart. I'm going to go home now.
再见啦 有需要给我打电♥话♥ -好 谢了妈妈
Bye-bye. You call me if you need me. - I will. Thanks, Mom.
你可以出来了 强尼 她走了
You can come out now, Johnny. She's gone.
等我几分钟 贱♥人♥
In a few minutes, bitch.
你管谁叫贱♥人♥呢?
Who are you calling a bitch?
你和你那傻老太太
You and your stupid mother.
喂? -你好 马克
Hello? - Hi, Mark.
我该跟你谈一谈 -怎么了?
I need to talk to you. - What's going on?
不要管强尼了 他只是个巨婴
Don't worry about Johnny. He's just being a big baby.
你也明白 我深爱着你
You know, I love you very much.
我真心爱你
I love you.
你为何不甩掉他这个变♥态♥? 我再也不爱他了
Why don't you ditch this creep? I don't like him anymore.
我知道 他不配
I know. He's not worth it.
为什么我不过去和你一起生活?
Why don't I come up there and be with you?
可以 亲爱的 过来吧
Sure, baby. Come on up.
我渴望你横陈的玉体
I want your body.
收到
You got it.
我往你那走了 拜拜 -再见
I'm on my way. Bye. - Bye.
你刚刚在跟谁说话?
Who were you talking to?
你不认识 -你给我等着
Nobody. - We'll see about that.
你给我等着
We'll see about that.
"喂?" "你好 马克"
Hello? - Hi, Mark.
"我该跟你谈一谈" "怎么了?"
I need to talk to you. - What's going on?
"不要管强尼了 他只是个巨婴"
Don't worry about Johnny. He's just being a big baby.
"你也明白 我深爱着你"
You know, I love you very much.
"你是我生命中的花火 没你我活不下去 我爱你"
You're the sparkle of my life. I can't live without you. I love you.
你个小流氓 为什么要这么对我?
You little tramp. How could you do this to me?
我为你付出七年的时光 现在你反过来背叛我
I gave you seven years of my life... and you betray me.
我再给你听听磁带里别的录音 -不 你别放!
We'll see what else we have on this tape. - No! Stop.
你个卑鄙小人 我忍♥了你有七年之久
You little prick. I put up with you for seven years.
你自以为如天使般圣洁 但你不过是凡夫俗子
You think you're an angel. You're just like everybody.
我待你如公主 你却在我背后捅刀
I treat you like a princess, and you stab me in the back.
我爱你 为了取悦你 我什么事都为你做过
I love you, and I did anything for you to just please you.
然后你就成了叛徒!
And now you betray me!
你为什么要爱上他?
How could you love him?
"你为何不甩掉他这个变♥态♥? 我再也不爱他了"
Why don't you just ditch this creep? I don't like him anymore.
"我知道 他不配"
I know. He's not worth it.
"为什么我不过去和你一起生活?"
Why don't I come up there and be with you?
"可以 亲爱的 过来吧 我渴望你横陈的玉体"
Sure, baby. Come on up. I want your body.
"收到"
You got it.
人人都在背叛我 我在世上已没有真正的朋友
Everybody betrayed me. I don't have a friend in the world.
我要离开你了 强尼
I'm leaving you, Johnny.
滚吧 滚吧 通通滚出我的生命吧!
Get out. Get out! Get out of my life!
为什么 丽莎 为什么?
Why, Lisa? Why? Why?
你这贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
畜生 杂种!
You bitch! You bitch!
毁灭吧世界! 我已经没有任何留恋了!
Screw the whole world! I don't need them!
你个流氓…
You little tramp.
"我忍♥你…"
I put up with you-
为何我要遭受如此之痛楚?
Why? Why is this happening to me? Why?
没有希望了
It's over.
老天 原谅我吧
God, forgive me.
"一切都会好的"
Everything'll be all right.
"晚安 强尼"
Good night, Johnny.
快醒醒 强尼 求你了!
Wake up, Johnny! Come on!
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
天呐 马克 他死了吗?
My God. Mark, is he dead?
他死了 他确实死了
Yes, he's dead.
我的天…
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God.
就算没有了他 我还有你 是不是?
I've lost him, but I still have you. Right?
你心里才没有我 也永远不会有我
You don't have me. You'll never have me.
是你杀的他
You killed him.
马克 我们会自♥由♥自在地在一起 我爱你
Mark, we're free to be together. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
臭流氓 你把他杀了 全是你的错
You tramp. You killed him. You're the cause of all of this.
我也不再爱你了
I don't love you.
从我的生活中消失 贱♥人♥!
Get out of my life, you bitch!
发生什么事了? -你别看 丹尼
What's happening? - Don't look, Denny.
强尼死了!
Johnny's dead!
你快醒醒 强尼 求你了 事情根本不对劲!
Wake up, Johnny! Please! Please! It's not right!
丹尼 他去更好的地方生活了
Denny, he's in a better place.
一边去 我说你们俩呢!
Leave us! Both of you leave.
我认为你应该和他待在一起 那可是约定
As far as I'm concerned, you can drop off the earth. That's a promise.
你们俩都快点走啊!
Just leave! Both of you!
让丹尼留下 好吗? 让他们在一起
Leave him, all right? Let him be with him!
为什么 强尼…
Why, Johnny, why...
怎么了? -情况还好吗?
电影精选列表