What do you want me to say? I mean, you should enjoy your life.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
你说的好像也对 明天我能去见你吗?
Maybe you're right. Can I see you tomorrow?
完全可以 中午有空吗?
Okay. All right. How about noon?
我等你 再见 -好的 挂了
I'll be waiting for you. Bye. - All right, see ya.
嗨 你好吗? -我很好 进来吧
Hi. How you doin'? - I'm fine. Come in.
过来坐下
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这地方有点热
It's hot in here.
介意吗? -不介意
Do you mind? - No.
想想那点燃的蜡烛 动听的音乐 性感的裙子
I mean, the candles... the music, the sexy dress.
你这是要干什么?
I mean, what's goin' on here?
我真的好喜欢你 美男子
I like you very much, lover boy.
你这又是要干什么?
What are you doin' this for?
怎么 你不喜欢我啦? 我可是你的另一半哦
What's the matter? Don't you like me? I'm your girl.
强尼是我最要好的朋友…
Johnny's my best friend.
你下个月就要结婚了 别这样
You're gonna be married next month. Come on.
他不值得你记住
Forget... about Johnny.
这是只属于我们二人的秘密
This is between you... and me.
我可不承认 我得赶紧走
I don't think so. I-I'm leaving now.
请你不要走
Please don't leave.
我需要你 我爱你
I need you. I love you.
我不想结婚了
I don't wanna get married anymore.
我不喜欢强尼 我每天梦见的对象只有你
I don't love Johnny. I dream about you.
我需要你跟我爱爱
I need you to make love to me.
你不准
I don't think so.
我保证什么问题都不会发生
Everything's gonna be fine. I promise.
你的触碰撩起我欲望之火
Your touch pulling fire out of me
触碰如同海浪拍打着沙滩
Your touch like a wave crashing on the sea
触碰如同夏日的丝丝微风
Your kiss as gentle as a summer breeze
你的爱即是我自♥由♥之刚需
Your love is what I need to set me free
在我心中 你是玫瑰
A rose is what you are to me
奇迹之味 如此香甜
The smell of wonders, oh, so sweet
你如玫瑰般含苞待放
You are a rose to me
花团锦簇 娇艳欲滴
You are my rose, baby
花枝招展 婀娜多姿
You are a rose, a rose to me, yes, you are
花蕾满枝 如痴如醉
You are my rose, baby, yes, you are
你是我的玫瑰…
You are my rose...
老天爷呐 你为什么要这样对我?
God. Why did you do this to me?
为什么… 强尼可是我的铁哥们…
Why... Johnny's my best friend...
你还不够享受吗?
Didn't you enjoy it?
问题不在这上
That's not the point.
马克 我爱你
I love you, Mark.
我明白你很诱人 很美丽
Look, you're very attractive. All right? You're beautiful.
我们再不能继续这样下去了
But we can't do this anymore.
我不能伤了强尼的心
I can't hurt Johnny.
我明白你们俩关系最好
I know. He's your best friend.
这件事我们俩就保密
Hey. This'll be our secret.
周年鲜花礼物商店
你好 -有什么可以帮到您的?
Hi. - Can I help you?
嗯 请给我拿一打红玫瑰
Yeah. Can I have a dozen red roses, please?
嗨 强尼 刚没认出您来
Oh, hi, Johnny. I didn't know it was you.
挑好了 -对啊 我来了 这些多少钱?
Here you go. - That's me. How much is it?
18美金 -给你钱 不用找零了 嗨 狗狗!
It'll be $18. - Here you go. Keep the change. Hi doggy!
您是我最爱的主顾
You're my favorite customer.
非常感谢 走了 -拜拜
Thanks a lot. Bye. - Bye-bye.
周年鲜花礼物商店
对 送到家
Yeah. Deliver it.
电♥话♥是5554828
555-4828.
要双拼 一半加拿大培根菠萝披萨
Half Canadian bacon with pineapple...
一半洋蓟青酱披萨 稍微放点芝士 谢谢
half artichoke with pesto, and light on the cheese. Thanks.
谁在外边?
Who is it?
丹尼
Denny.
丹尼 最近过得怎样 -挺好 有什么新鲜事吗
Hey, Denny. How are you doing? - I'm fine. What's new?
说句实在话 我最近很忙 你要喝点什么吗
Actually, I'm really busy. Do you want something to drink?
谢谢 我先不喝 我得和强尼谈点话
No, thanks. I just wanna talk to Johnny.
你今天真漂亮 我能亲你吗?
You look beautiful today. Can I kiss you?
你个小♥逼♥崽子
You are such a little brat.
逗你的啦 你和强尼我都喜欢
I'm just kidding. I love you and Johnny.
好啦 强尼马上就过来
Okay, okay. Johnny's gonna be here any minute.
你可以在这等一会 -嗯 我该走了
You can wait if you want. - Hm, I gotta go.
替我向他带个好 -收到
You'll tell him I stopped by. - Of course I will.
走了 -再见 丹尼
Bye. - Bye, Denny.
嗨 亲爱的 这些是为你准备的
Hi, babe. These are for you.
谢谢宝贝 太漂亮了
Thanks, honey. They're beautiful.
提职成功了吗? -没
Did you get your promotion? - Nah.
你提职没提上 是吧
You didn't get it, did you?
那个逼养的告诉我 再等三个月能提上
That son of a bitch told me that I would get it within three months.
我都给他们省了额外支出 结果跟我玩这
I saved them bundles. They're crazy.
这职位我算是提不了了
I don't think I will ever get it.
他们背叛我 自己不信守承诺
They betrayed me. They didn't keep their promise.
还把我当猴耍 我都不想理他们了
They tricked me, and I don't care anymore.
你告诉过他们 你为他们省了多少钱吗?
Did you tell them how much you save them?
肯定啊 你以为呢
Of course. What do you think?
他们都把我的想法付诸行动了
They already put my ideas into practice.
银行存钱 结果还利用我 我成傻子了
The bank saves money, and they are using me. And I am the fool.
至少你还有我呢
I still love you.
也就只有你还爱我 -你不还有朋友吗?
You're the only one who does. - At least you have friends.
今天谁都没给我打电♥话♥
I didn't get any calls today.
你说得对 电脑经济的竞争十分激烈
You're right. The computer business is too competitive.
我用不用给你点个披萨?
Do you want me to order a pizza?
点不点都行 我不管 -我已经点完了
Whatever. I don't care. - I already ordered a pizza.
你真是考虑周全
You think about everything.
你这人没问题吧?
What's the matter? You all right?
提个破职你就这样
It's just a lousy promotion.
你知道吗 何以解忧 唯有杜康
You know what you need? You need a drink.
你都知道我不喝酒了
I don't drink. You know that.
别放在心上 喝点对你好
Don't worry about it. It's good for you.
你疯了吧 我都说不喝酒了
You must be crazy. I can't drink this.
如果你真心爱我 为什么下不去口?
If you love me, you'll drink this.
你说得对 这酒挺好喝
You're right. It tastes good.
对吧 你还不听
I know. I am right.
别为这些智障操心了 你是个好男人
Don't worry about those fuckers. You're a good man.
再喝点 我们开心开心
Drink, and let's have some fun.
你的大腿好诱人 丽莎
You have nice legs, Lisa.
你的胸肌好健壮
You have nice pecs.
我好累 我好乏 我爱你 亲爱的
I'm tired. I'm wasted. I love you, darling.
过来跟我上♥床♥
Come on. Make love to me.
来啊 你还欠我的呢
Come on. You owe me one.
我爱你 丽莎
I love you, Lisa.
我爱你 强尼
I love you, Johnny.
我的双眼看见你走过
I see you walkin' by
如同听到你的摇篮曲
I hear your lullaby
如同要将我缠绕进入
It seems to reel me in
从里到外地吸引着我
You really got me good from
只因一个微小的眼神
From just one little look now
我的思绪在高速飞转
All my mind can do is spin
我为你陷入疯狂
I'm goin' crazy crazy thinkin' about you
我为你上一枝花
Crazy, so crazy about you
求求你跟我交往
Crazy, wantin' you with me
我为你陷入疯狂
I'm goin' crazy crazy thinkin' about you
我为你上一枝花
Crazy, so crazy about you
求求你永远陪着我…
I need you here with me
我打算给强尼的生日组织一场宴会
So, I'm organizing a party for Johnny's birthday.
你能来吗? -什么时候开始?
Can you come? - When is it?
下周五晚上六点 给他个惊喜
Next Friday at 6:00. It's a surprise.
你也可以自愿邀请别人来
You can bring someone if you want.
我可以来 但我没想好再邀请谁
Well, sure, I can come, but I don't know if I'll bring anybody.
哈罗德那个臭小子
Oh, that jerk, Harold.
他想让我给他分一份房♥子
He wants me to give him a share of my house.
这栋房♥子是我的 他没有权利去那么做
That house belongs to me. He has no right.
我一分钱都不给他
电影精选列表