I am not giving him a penny.
他以为他是谁?
Who does he think he is?
他是你兄弟
He's your brother.
他一直在房♥子的事上找我不痛快
He is always bugging me about my house.
十五年前 我们还达成一致 说这栋房♥子归我
Fifteen years ago, we agreed that house belongs to me.
现在随着这栋房♥子升值 他又见钱眼开了
Now the value of the house is going up, and he's seeing dollar signs.
一下子什么事都搞砸了
Everything goes wrong at once.
没人愿意帮我 我也离死不远了
Nobody wants to help me, and I'm dying.
妈 你不可能这么快就要死去
You're not dying, Mom.
我的体♥检♥结果出来了
I got the results of the test back.
我已经确定得上乳腺癌了
I definitely have breast cancer.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Look, don't worry about it. Everything will be fine.
医院每天都在治疗很多病人
They're curing lots of people every day.
我肯定会好的
I'm sure I'll be all right.
我听说爱德华在讨论有关我的事
I heard Edward is talking about me.
他这人很讨厌 还好我和他分手了
He is a hateful man. Oh, I'm so glad I divorced him.
别瞎操心了 治好病是最重要的
Look, don't worry about it. You just concentrate on getting well.
至少你还有个好男人啊
Well, at least you have a good man.
你错了 妈 他真不是你想的那样
You're wrong. Mom, he's not what you think he is.
他没能提职 昨晚喝得酩酊大醉
He didn't get his promotion, and he got drunk last night.
把我打了一顿
And he hit me.
强尼不是不喝酒吗 你在胡说什么?
Johnny doesn't drink. What are you talking about?
他昨晚喝的 现在我不爱他了
He did last night, and I don't love him anymore.
强尼可是你的资金保障
Johnny is your financial security.
这点你可不能忽略
You can't afford to ignore this.
好吧 妈 我们一会再聊?
Yeah, okay, Mom. Can I just talk to you later?
你排斥和我说话
You don't want to talk to me.
我刚刚和客户谈完
I just got done talking with a client...
现在我得去见他
and I have to get ready to meet him.
我们一会再聊可以吗?
Can I just talk to you later?
好 我们待会见
Okay, I will see you later.
拜拜 -再见
Bye-bye. - Bye.
我们能待在这多长时间?
How much time do we have?
不知道 至少应该有几个小时吧
I don't know. Couple hours, at least.
那我们找点乐子?
Well, let's have some fun.
你明不明白…巧克力是爱情的象征?
Did you, know... that chocolate is the symbol of love?
那就喂我一块
Feed me.
好吃
That's delicious.
把手举高
Arms up.
巧克力是爱情的象征
Chocolate is a symbol of love.
哎哟
Hello?
这些人都在干什么呢
What are these characters doing here?
他们愿意来这写作业 -什么作业
They like to come here to do their homework. - What homework?
妈 这是米歇尔的男友 迈克
Mom, this is Michelle's boyfriend, Mike.
迈克 这是我妈妈
Mike, this is my mother.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
刚刚买♥♥东西没把我累死
All that shopping wore me out.
嘿 丽莎 -嘿 丹尼
Hey, Lisa. - Hey, Denny.
丹尼 这是我妈妈 妈 这位是丹尼
Denny, this is my mom. Mom, this is Denny.
这公♥寓♥里每天有多少人进进出出?
How many people come in and out of this apartment every day?
比中♥央♥车站都多
This is worse than Grand Central Station.
我就过来借点砂糖 -请自便 丹尼
I just need to borrow some sugar. - Help yourself, Denny.
我还需要一杯面粉和半块黄油
I also need a cup of flour and a half a stick of butter.
你自己家里没有厨房♥吗? -我待会回来
Doesn't your home have a kitchen? - I'll come back later.
告诉我 丹尼是干什么的 -强尼想要收养他
Tell me, what does Denny do? - Johnny wanted to adopt Denny.
没有父母的孩子太多 这确实是个悲剧
It's really a tragedy how many kids out there don't have parents.
丹尼18岁时 强尼在这楼里的一个公♥寓♥找到了他
When Denny turned 18, Johnny found him a little apartment in this building...
强尼一直给他付房♥租 直到他从学校毕业
and he's paying for it until he graduates from school.
强尼表面上不说 但心里还是很疼爱着丹尼的
Johnny really loves Denny even though he doesn't say it much.
对于丹尼来说 他和父亲无异
He's, like, a father figure to him.
妈 我告诉过你 强尼一辈子都是非常关心他人的
I told you, Mom. Johnny is very caring about the people in his life.
他也给了丹尼一串到我们这的专属钥匙
And he gave Denny his own set of keys to our place.
请不要伤害强尼
Please, don't hurt Johnny.
现在就算你真的不爱他 也好 但你得告诉他啊
Now, if you really don't love him, so be it. But you should tell him.
我把书落这了
I forgot my, book.
这是什么东西?
What's this?
没什么 真的
That's-That's nothing. Really.
"作业"
Homework.
这事你别管
Don't worry about it.
如果我是窃贼的话 我们的关系就好到不行
If I were a burglar, you would be my best friend.
这件事我不想细说
Look, I don't wanna talk about it.
你知道我担心你
You know I worry about you.
我该回家了 -好的 妈妈
I have to go home. - Okay, Mom.
再见
Bye-bye.
我的天…
Oh, my God.
嘿 丹尼
Hey, Denny.
克里斯·R 我一直在找你
Chris-R. I've been lookin' for you.
你肯定在找我 准备好我要的钱了吗?
Yeah, sure you have. You have my money, right?
快了 等几分钟我就有了
Yeah. It's comin'. It'll be here in a few minutes.
怎么叫"有了" 丹尼?
What do you mean it's coming, Denny?
我的钱呢?
Where's... my money?
好 你先等我五分钟 就五分钟
Okay. Just give me five minutes. Just give me five.
五分钟?
Five minutes?
你想让我等五分钟 丹尼?
You want five fuckin' minutes, Denny?
我等你? 我他妈一秒钟都不想等!
You know what? I haven't got five fucking minutes!
我再问你一遍 丹尼
I'm gonna ask you again, Denny.
我的钱呢? -我兜里没钱
Where's my money? - I don't have anything.
钱呢 丹尼?
Where's my money, Denny?
日♥你♥妈♥ 我的钱呢 丹尼?
Where's my fucking money, Denny?
把我的钱花没了是吧?
Did you use my fucking money?
我向天发誓 马上就送过来了
I swear to God. It's coming.
你♥他♥妈♥把钱藏哪了 丹尼? -把枪放下!
Where's my fuckin' money, Denny? - Put the gun down!
你♥他♥妈♥答应给我的钱呢 丹尼?
My fucking money! Where's my fucking money, Denny?
这人是不是有毛病? 滚啊!
What's with this guy? Get off!
给爷死 丹尼!
You're fuckin' dead, Denny!
这块怎么了? 来人救命!
What's going on here? Somebody help!
给他送警局去 -给爷死!
Let's take him to the police. - You're fucking dead!
丹尼 你还好吧
Denny. Are you okay?
那人要你什么东西? -没什么
What did that man want from you? - Nothing.
绝对不是微不足道的东西
Oh, that was not nothing.
把实情都告诉我们吧
Tell me everything.
你在这惹了多大的事情 自己不知道吗?
You have no idea what kind of trouble you're in here, do you?
我欠他钱 -什么钱?
I owe him some money. - What kind of money?
事情都解决了 人拖出去了 -还没解决呢
Everything is okay. He's gone. - Everything is not okay.
丹尼 这个人太危险了
Denny, that is a dangerous man.
冷静点 他马上就要蹲监狱了
Calm down, he's going to jail.
丹尼 他欠你什么钱? 告诉我啊
Denny, what kind of money? Just tell me!
他要钱干什么?
What do you need money for?
妈 求你了 丹尼是跟我和强尼一块的
Mom, please! Denny's with me and Johnny!
这样凶狠的人 还揣着一把枪 老天啊!
A man like that, with a gun. My God!
丹尼 看我眼睛 不许撒谎 我们是你的朋友
Denny, look at me in the eyes and tell me the truth. We're your friends.
我从他那买♥♥了些毒品
I bought some drugs off of him.
事态变复杂了 我没有预料到
Things got mixed up. I didn't mean this to happen.
丹尼… -那些毒品我也没有了
Denny... - And I don't have them anymore.
你买♥♥的什么毒品 丹尼? -你别管 我都没有了
What kind of drugs, Denny? - It doesn't matter. I don't have them anymore.
我别管? 你为什么会和毒品沾边?
It doesn't matter? How in the hell did you get involved with drugs?
你给他卖♥♥毒品了?
Were you giving them to him? Selling them to him?
你是从哪见着这人的? -你吸的是哪种毒品?
Where in the hell did you meet that man? - What kind of drugs do you take?
事情没那么严重 -你有病是吧?
It's nothing like that. - What the hell is wrong with you?
我就拿点钱买♥♥东西…
I just needed some money to pay off some stuff.
他从你那要多少钱?
How much do you have to give him?
钱不是这么赚的 -多少钱?
This is not the way you make money. - How much?
你们别合伙对付我
Stop ganging up on me!
现在务必要有人对付你!
Well, it is time somebody ganged up on you, for God's sake!
就那样的二流子 你是从哪见到他的?
A man like that! Where in the hell did you meet a man like that?
真的没什么! -不可能没什么的
It doesn't matter! - It matters a great deal.
那人拿枪指着你的脑袋
A man holds a gun on you.
你都快死了 你说这事没什么?
You almost got killed. You expect me to forget that?
你又不是我亲妈!
You're not my fucking mother!
孩子 你给我听着点 -不 别这样
You listen to me, little boy! - No, no! No, don't!
我一定要叫附近的人收拾你
电影精选列表