Who is he?
睡他最好的朋友 他也在这栋楼里住着
His best friend. And he lives in this building.
你说的话让我难以置信 他是不是马克
I can't believe you're telling me this. It's Mark, isn't it?
丽莎 你太自私了
Lisa, you know... you're just thinking about yourself.
会有人因为你而伤心的 你应该用心对待强尼
Somebody's gonna get hurt. You've gotta be honest with Johnny.
我不能这样 他会悲痛欲绝
I can't do that. He would be devastated.
你既然对他如此关心照顾 为何还要选择出轨?
If you care so much for him, why cheat on him?
我现在也是束手无策
Look, I really don't know what to do.
我爱着马克 我对强尼已经不再留恋了
I love Mark. I don't have any more feelings for Johnny.
强尼对这次婚礼都激动到不行
Johnny is so excited about this wedding.
我明白 -你必须告诉强尼
I know. -You've got to tell Johnny.
我心里过得去
No guilt trips.
你完全不愧疚是吧?
You don't feel guilty about this at all?
对 我很高兴
No. I'm happy.
可能有坏事要发生
Something awful is gonna happen.
别告诉任何人
Please don't tell anybody.
别担心 相信我
Don't worry. You can trust me.
我能好好给你保密
Your secret is safe with me.
你好 米歇尔 我听到你们说话了
Hello, Michelle. I heard you.
什么事情这么怕人
What secret?
我们女人之间的一点私事 -你好 强尼
It's between us women. - Hi, Johnny.
你买♥♥新裙子了吗
Did you get a new dress?
嗯 我好像该走了
Um, well, I guess I'd better be going.
我们 待会再聊?
I'll just talk to you guys later?
不好意思
Excuse me.
丽莎 我的话你得放在心上
Lisa, remember what I told you.
她跟你说什么?
What's she talking about?
就是点女人的私事 我刚刚都说了
It's girl talk. I just told you that.
我从未动手打你
I never hit you.
你不应该对我掖着藏着
You shouldn't have any secrets from me.
我是你未来的丈夫
I'm your future husband.
你确定? 我有可能要改变主意了
You sure about that? Maybe I'll change my mind.
别那么说话 你什么意思? -那你怎么想的?
Don't talk like that. What do you mean? - What do you think?
女人的思想是善变的
Women change their minds all the time.
你是在逗我吗?
You must be kidding, aren't you?
听着 我也不跟你多谈
Look, I don't wanna talk about it.
我现在要直接上楼 洗漱睡觉
I'm gonna go upstairs and wash up and go to bed.
你怎么敢这么对我说话?
How dare you talk to me like that?
你不应该向我避讳 -现在不行
You should tell me everything. - I can't talk right now.
为什么 丽莎 跟我好好谈谈啊 求你了!
Why, Lisa? Why, Lisa? Please talk to me. Please!
你是我生命的一部分 你是我的全部
You're part of my life. You're everything.
没你我根本活不下去啊 丽莎
I could not go on without you, Lisa.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你撒谎 我从没打过你!
You are lying! I never hit you!
你让我撕心裂肺 丽莎!
You are tearing me apart, Lisa!
你这么歇斯底里是要干什么?
Why are you so hysterical?
你懂生命吗 你真的懂吗?
Do you understand life? Do you?
别操心了 一切都会好的
Don't worry about it. Everything will be all right.
你把我逼疯了
You drive me crazy.
晚安 强尼
Good night, Johnny.
你也别操心了 我还爱着你
Don't worry about it. I still love you.
晚安 丽莎
Good night, Lisa.
强尼 最近怎么样 -迈克 有什么新鲜事吗
Hey, Johnny. What's goin' on, man? - Hi, Mike. What's new?
你好吗? -强尼 其实…
How you doing? - Um, actually, Johnny...
我好像亲手酿成了悲剧
I-I got a little bit of a tragedy on my hands.
我和米歇尔…在你家里亲热的时候
Yeah. Me and Michelle, we were makin' out at your place.
丽莎和克劳黛特 她们突然出现在我们面前
And, Lisa and Claudette sort of... walked in on us in the middle of it.
事情还没完呢 -接着说 我在听 -好的
That's not the end of the story. - Go on. I'm listening. -Okay.
当时我们还在亲热 我就很快跑出那地方
We're goin' at it, and, um, I get out of there as fast as possible.
穿了裤子和衬衫就跑了出去
I get my pants, I get my shirt, and I get outta there.
下楼梯下到一半 我发现
Then about halfway down the stairs, I realize that I-
我把东西放错…落在那了
I have misplaced- I've forgotten something.
内♥裤♥忘拿了 -知道了
My underwear. - I know.
我回去拿的时候假装要带走一本书
So, I come back to get it, you know, and I pretend I need a book.
我去找那本书 我过去把内♥裤♥放在口袋里
You know, I'm lookin' for my book. I reach in, put the underwear in my pocket...
很快溜出了家门
and sort of slide out real quick.
克劳黛特 她看到我口袋里装的内♥裤♥漏了一点
Claudette-She saw it sticking out of my pocket.
她把内♥裤♥拽出来给大家看
She pulls it out, and she's showing everybody me underwears.
你在开玩笑 内♥裤♥…我还拍照片了
You must be kidding. Underwear-I got the picture.
对 我不知道怎么… -这就是人生啊
Yeah. I don't know what... - That's life.
嘿 强尼 嘿 迈克 -哦 嘿 丹尼
Hey, Johnny. Hey, Mike. - Oh, hey, Denny.
你好啊 兄弟 -要玩橄榄球吗?
What's up, buddy? - Wanna play some football?
我得去找米歇尔 去和她亲热一小会
I gotta go see Michelle in a little bit to make out with her.
对不起 -来嘛 陪你玩玩 -来玩橄榄球
I'm sorry. - Come on, let's do it for you. - Come on. Football.
你认为我…好吧 随意 -去玩玩吧
You think I'm-All right. Whatever. - Let's go for it.
我走了 -好的
I'm goin' out. - All right.
这件事被你看到我很对不起 -没什么
Sorry you had to see that. - I'm not sorry.
你来 你的橄榄球水平跟我差不多了
Your turn. Almost as much as I was.
这就是练习的成果 -你们来啊
Studying, right? - Come on, guys.
我不那么练习 -他确实不是那样
I don't study like that. - He doesn't.
你好啊 丹尼 -你好吗 马克 -哦 嗨 马克
Denny, what's up? - What's up, Mark? - Oh hi, Mark.
来 接球 -我没什么 你们怎么样
Catch it. - Not too much. What about you guys?
他刚刚跟我们讲有关内♥裤♥的事情
He's just tellin' us about an underwear issue.
我去… -内♥裤♥? 什么东西?
Dude, y'all... - Underwear? What's that?
太羞耻了 我都不想提了
It's embarrassing, man. I don't wanna get into it.
内♥裤♥是吧? 你过来啊
Underwear, man? Come on...
没事吧? -你还好吧?
You okay? - Are you okay?
我很好的 -你确定?
Yeah, I'm fine. You sure?
要去看医生吗 -不…
Do you want to see a doctor? - No...
我很好的 我一点事没有
I'm good. I'm all right. I'm fine.
我带他回家 -你怎么不带他回家?
I'll take him home. - Why don't you take him home?
迈克 你有什么事 随时给我电♥话♥ 行吗?
And, Mike, listen. If you need anything, call me. Anytime, all right?
一言为定? -好
You gonna be all right? - Yeah.
大伙再见 -再见
See you guys. - See you guys.
回家吧 丹尼
Let's go home, Denny.
妈 你今天看上去十分累 你感觉还好吧?
You look really tired today, Mom. Are you feeling okay?
我昨天晚上没睡好 -为什么 怎么了?
I didn't get much sleep last night. - Why not? What's wrong?
你记不记得我的一个朋友 舍利·汉密尔顿?
You remember my friend, Shirley Hamilton?
她想买♥♥新房♥子
She wants to buy a new house...
我问强尼能不能帮她付定金
and so I asked Johnny if he could help her with the down payment.
他告诉我 "最近钱有点放不开"
All he can tell me is, "It's an awkward situation."
我本来还希望 你的丈夫能大方一点
I expected your husband to be a little more generous.
他不是我丈夫 -我明白
He's not my husband. - I know.
但是强尼是我们家族的一份子
But Johnny is part of our family.
妈 我已经不再爱着强尼了
Mom, I don't love Johnny anymore.
连喜欢都不喜欢了
I don't even like him.
我和别人上♥床♥了 -你在耍笑
I had sex with someone else. - You can't be serious.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你跟谁上♥床♥了?
Who? Who is it?
我不想说 -你又不想说了
I don't wanna talk about it. - You don't want to talk about it.
那你为什么先跟我提这个?
Then why did you bring it up in the first place?
我不知道 -你又不知道了
I don't know. - You don't know.
如果你今天嫌我太累 等我明天再跟你谈
If you think I'm tired today, wait till you see me tomorrow.
你来宴会吗? -嗯 我想是吧
Coming to the party? - Sure, I suppose so.
他们怎么能那么说我?
How can they say this about me?
我不信 我要证明给他们看 我把话全都录上
I don't believe it. I show them. I'll record everything.
我不理解女人的内心 你了解吗 彼得?
I don't understand women. Do you, Peter?
难道所有男人都了解吗?
What man does?
你怎么了
What's the problem?
她们说话表面一套 背后一套 玩着文字游戏
They never say what they mean. And they always play games.
那 你具体想表达什么意思?
Okay, um, what do you mean?
我跟丽莎闹掰了 我认为她对我不忠诚
I have a serious problem with Lisa. I don't think she's faithful to me.
我也知道她出轨的事情了
In fact, I know she isn't.
你真的跟丽莎闹掰了?
Lisa? Are you sure?
我确信是这样 我偷听到了她们母女的对话
Yeah, I'm sure. I overheard a conversation between Lisa and her mother.
我该怎么办 彼得?
What should I do, Peter?
我们的话题是丽莎没错吧? -没错
This is Lisa we're talking about? - Yeah.
我没什么可说的 -你可是心理学家啊
I don't know what to say. - But you are a psychologist.
就不能拿出点建议吗?
Do you have some advice?
这个情况有点复杂 强尼
It's a complicated situation, Johnny.
我是你朋友没错 但我不想介入你和丽莎的事
电影精选列表