Somebody had better do something around here.
别生气了
It's okay.
你还好吗 丹尼?
Are you okay, Denny?
我还好 -你还好吗? -我很好
I'm okay. - Are you okay? - I'm okay.
好什么好啊 他都吸毒了
What's okay? He's taking drugs.
你理解错了 他只是犯了个小错误
Come on, stop. It was a mistake.
都吸毒了 还叫小错误?
A mistake. That he takes drugs.
回家吧 -事都理清了
Let's go home. - Come on. It's clear.
怎么叫理清了? 我这就打给警♥察♥
What's clear? I am going to call the police.
妈 停下 是丹尼犯的错 -我们走吧
Mom, stop. It was Denny's mistake. Just stop. - Let's go.
你为什么这么做? 你自己心里有数 对吧? 为什么?
Why did you do this? You know better, right? Why?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你心里应该有数 丹尼 你人差点没了
You know better, Denny. You almost got killed.
我对不起
I'm sorry.
我保证 下次不会再犯
It won't happen again. I promise.
丹尼 你也明白强尼是如同父亲般的存在
Denny, you know that Johnny's like your father.
我们是你的朋友 你有困难我们出手相救
And we're your friends. We're gonna help you.
回家吧
Let's go home.
我好想你
I miss you.
我们才见过面 你在说什么呢
I just saw you. What are you talking about?
我只想听你的迷人嗓音
I just wanted to hear your sexy voice.
我现在还在回味 你用大手抚摸我身体的感觉
I keep thinking about your strong hands around my body.
太让我兴奋了 我爱你
It excites me so much. I love you.
强尼在旁边吗?
Is Johnny there?
他在洗澡
He's... in the shower.
我不理解 你为什么要做这种事
I don't understand you. Why do you do things like this?
因为我爱着你啊 可你却一副不在乎的样子
Because I love you. You just don't care, do you?
我很在乎
No, I do care.
但我们说好这件事是保密的
But we agreed. It's over between us.
我明白 这是秘密
I understand. It's our secret.
但我仍旧你还有感情 你就是不在乎而已
But I still have feelings for you. You just don't care.
我是在乎的
I do care.
我该走了 待会见 亲爱的
I have to go now. I'll see you later, darling.
别叫我亲爱的 -好的 再见
Don't call me that. - Okay. Bye.
我没打过她 她对我说谎
I did not hit her, it's not true!
她满口胡言 我没有动手 根本没有!
It's bullshit! I did not hit her, I did not!
嗨 马克
Oh, hi, Mark.
嘿 强尼 怎么了? -我跟丽莎闹别扭了
Hey, Johnny. What's up? - I have a problem with Lisa.
她说我动手打她 -啊?
She said that I hit her. - What?
那你动没动手? -没有 不存在的 别问了
Well, did you? - No. It's not true. Don't even ask.
你来这干什么? -就上来思考点东西
What's new with you? - I'm just sittin' up here thinkin', you know.
我有个问题 -说吧
I got a question for you. - Yeah?
你认为女生也会像男生那样出轨吗?
You think girls like to cheat like guys do?
你问这个干什么?
What makes you say that?
我不知道 就是个随意的思考而已
I don't know. I'm just thinkin'.
这点我不用担心 丽莎对我是忠诚的
I don't have to worry about that, because Lisa's loyal to me.
那可不一定
Yeah, man, you never know.
现在的人都很奇怪
People are very strange these days.
我曾经认识了一个交了一堆男朋友的女生
I used to know a girl. She had a dozen guys.
结果其中一个男的发现这件事 把她毒打一顿
One of 'em found out about it, beat her up so bad,
现在正在格雷罗街的医院躺着呢
she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero Street.
你讲的好啊 马克
What a story, Mark.
强烈同意
You can say that again.
有你这个朋友真好 我爱死丽莎了
I'm so happy I have you as my best friend, and I love Lisa so much.
对啊 你非常幸运
Yeah, man. Yeah, you are very lucky.
你也应该找个女朋友 马克
Well, maybe you should have a girl, Mark.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, maybe you're right.
我应该找过一个 现在可能不记得了
Maybe I have one already. I don't know yet.
怎么了 那个人是不是叫贝蒂?
What happened? Remember Betty? That's her name?
你说贝蒂? -对啊
Betty? - Yeah.
对 我们现在几乎不见面了
Yeah, we don't see each other anymore.
她床上功夫差劲
You know, she wasn't any good in bed.
人很漂亮 但我俩经常闹别扭
She was beautiful, but we had too many arguments.
那太糟了 我听她的话时她最好了
That's too bad. My Lisa is great when I can get it.
唉 我根本摸不透女人的心思
Man. I just can't figure women out.
有的时候聪明至极
Sometimes they're just too smart.
有的时候笨得要死
Sometimes they're flat-out stupid.
除此之外 就是一肚子的坏水
Other times they're just evil.
我觉得你就是个把妹专家 马克
It seems to me like you're the expert, Mark.
别 我还没到那个水平 强尼
No, definitely not an expert, Johnny.
那什么在阻碍你呢 马克?
What's bothering you, Mark?
没有什么 -你有什么秘密吗…
Nothin', man. - Do you have some secrets...
你别管 兄弟 -你怎么不告诉我呢
Forget it. Forget it, dude. - Why don't you tell me?
这是不是什么秘密? 告诉我啊
Is it some secret? Tell me.
你别管 待会再聊
Forget it. I'll talk to you later.
你随便吧
Well, whatever.
嘿 强尼 -嗨 丹尼
Hey, Johnny. - Hi, Denny.
马克今天怎么了? -他有点怪
What's wrong with Mark? - He's cranky today.
我猜是女朋友的问题
Girl trouble, I guess.
你今天有什么事想做? -没什么
What's new with you? - Not much.
今晚还想去电影院? -可以啊
Still goin' to the movie tonight? - Oh, sure. We are.
要看什么题材的电影?
What kind of movie are we gonna see?
我先想想…
Well, we'll see-
丹尼 你别做过多的计划 会容易搞砸的
Denny, don't plan too much. It may not come out right.
好吧 那就投球玩玩吧
All right. Let's toss the ball around.
好啊
Okay.
我告诉你点事
Gotta tell you about somethin'.
有话快说 丹尼
Shoot, Denny.
是有关丽莎的事情 -继续
It's about Lisa. - Go on.
她真漂亮 尤其是穿上红裙子的时候
She's beautiful. She looks great in her red dress.
我想我爱上她了 -接着说
I think I'm in love with her. - Go on.
我明白她不喜欢我 她有时对我很小气
I know she doesn't like me, because sometimes she's mean to me.
但有时 当我出现在她周围…
But sometimes, when I'm around her...
我感觉自己好想亲她 用言语表达爱意
I feel like wantin' to kiss her and tell her that I love her.
我也不明白 我心情很复杂
I don't know. I'm just confused.
丹尼 别为这个操心
Denny, don't worry about that.
丽莎爱着你 把你当做活生生的人 真心朋友
Lisa loves you, too, as a person... as a human being, as a friend.
这种爱无需用言语表达 人的内心自会深刻感受
You know, people don't have to say it. They can feel it.
我好像没懂
What do you mean?
你内心深处可以爱着某人 这没有任何问题
You can love someone deep inside your heart and there is nothing wrong with it.
只要天下相亲与相爱 世界将变成美好人间
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.
丽莎可是你的未婚妻 -丹尼 都说不用操心了
Lisa's your future wife. - Denny, don't worry about it.
你是我们家庭的一份子 我们都很疼爱你
You are part of our family, and we love you very much.
你有困难 我们出手相助
And we'll help you any time.
丽莎把你当朋友 她也一直爱着你
And Lisa loves you, too, as a friend.
你就像是她的亲生儿子一样
You are sort of like her son.
所以你不生我的气了?
You mean you're not upset with me?
不生气 我很信任你 也信任丽莎
No, because I trust you, and I trust Lisa.
伊丽莎白呢 -嗯…
What about Elizabeth, huh? - Well-
我爱她
I love her.
等我大学毕业 找到好工作后…
When I graduate from college, get a good job...
我要娶她为媳妇 我们俩生孩子
I wanna marry her and have kids with her.
这不就对了吗 -确实
That's the idea. - You're right.
谢谢你帮我付学费
Thanks for paying my tuition.
不客气 丹尼 别忘了
You're very welcome, Denny, and keep in mind...
你有任何问题 就找我谈话 我肯定能帮到你
if you have any problems, talk to me, and I will help you.
好的 谢谢强尼 -我们去吃饭吧
Awesome. Thanks, Johnny. - Let's go eat, huh?
来吧 走啦
Come on. Let's go.
快点吧 我饿坏了
Let's go, huh? I'm starving.
强尼现在怎么样?
So, how's Johnny?
他提职没成功 -他失望吗?
He didn't get his promotion. - Is he disappointed?
有点失望 昨晚他喝醉酒了
Quite a bit. He got drunk last night.
还动手打我 -他把你打了?
And he hit me. - He hit you?
他干了什么连他自己都不知道
He didn't know what he was doing.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我再也不想嫁给他了 -什么?
Well, I don't wanna marry him anymore. - What?
强尼这人…挺好的 但是我找到别的爱人了
Johnny's... okay, but I found somebody else.
丽莎 这可不好
Lisa. This isn't right.
你跟一个人同居 现在又要去睡别人?
You're living with one guy, and you're sleeping with another guy?
这是我必须做的事
I'm doing what I wanna do.
那你准备睡谁?
电影精选列表