Whatever, Peter. Come on.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you. Yeah. Thanks a lot.
你好 丹尼
Oh, hi, Denny.
这身燕尾服很好看 你很有精神!
Nice tux! You look great!
你也挺帅的
You look really handsome.
你的结婚照会很漂亮的 -谢谢
Your wedding picture's gonna look great. - Oh, thanks.
嘿 彼得 快进来
Hey, Peter. Come on in.
你也很有精神 -来坐下
You look good too. - Sit down.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
喜欢吗? -嗯 很不错
You like it? - Yeah. It looks good.
你太帅了 活像个娃娃脸
You look great. You look like a baby-face now.
你们想玩橄榄球吗?
You guys wanna play some football?
穿燕尾服玩橄榄球? 你别逗我
In tuxes? No. You gotta be kidding.
来吧 马克 就这么玩 -我同意
Come on, Mark. Let's do it. - I'm up for it.
强尼 你呢?
Johnny?
问彼得去 -来吧 彼得!
Ask Peter. - Come on, Peter!
我觉得不行 -求你了
No, I don't think so. - Please?
不行 -来嘛 -不
Nope. - Come on! -No.
来接球 强尼!
Catch, Johnny!
抓得好!
Nice snag!
彼得 到你了!
All right, Peter!
来吧 马克!
Here we go, Mark!
来…
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快接球 马克! -马克 发球
Catch, Mark! - Mark, go.
扔远点!
Go deep!
天啊 彼得 你腿脚真不利索
Gee, Peter, you're clumsy.
算了 我退出 不玩了
All right, that's it. I'm done.
想法不错 丹尼
Great idea, Denny.
我要一块芝士蛋糕 一瓶水
I'm gonna get a slice of cheesecake and a bottle of water.
再要一个大号♥花生酱奶油蛋糕 加份奶油 谢谢
And I'll have a large peanut butter whip with extra whipped cream, please.
好的 -我来几块芝士蛋糕 一杯咖啡
All right. - And I'll take some cheesecake and a coffee.
好的 你们先找个座位 我们会马上做好
Okay. I want you guys to have a seat. We'll have that right out for you.
您好 欢迎光临 今天想要点什么?
Hi. How you doing? What would you like?
我要一份贝果和一杯美式咖啡 -好的
Can I get a bagel and an Americana? - Great. Sure.
我要一块芝士蛋糕 一瓶水
I'm gonna get a slice of cheesecake and a bottle of water.
收到 请找个座位 我们马上做好
Yeah, sounds good. Have a seat. We'll have that right out for you.
嗨 苏珊 -你好 强尼 你今天怎么样?
Hi, Susan. - Hi, Johnny. How are you?
见到你很高兴 想要点什么? -热巧克力 谢谢
Good to see you. What would you like? - Hot chocolate, please.
要多大杯的? -中杯 -好的
What size? - Medium, please. -Sure.
你呢? -我喝薄荷茶
How about you? - I'll have the mint tea.
也要中杯吗? -嗯
Medium also? - Yeah.
找个座位吧 我们马上就到
Go sit down. We'll be right there.
女生之间的计谋我是真受够了
I'm so tired of girls' games.
怎么了 马克?
What happened now, Mark?
我们的感情构筑不起来 为什么还在这浪费时间?
Relationships never work. I don't know why I waste my time.
你为什么这么说呢?
What makes you say that?
没那么简单 强尼
It's not that easy, Johnny.
马克 你应该为之高兴才好
Well, you should be happy, Mark.
我也明白 人生苦短啊
Yeah, I know. Life is too short.
谢谢 苏珊 -不客气
Oh, thank you, Susan. - You're welcome.
要不要再来点芝士蛋糕?
How 'bout somethin' like cheesecake?
不 -先不要
No. - Not today.
很好吃的…好吧
It's real good. All right.
今天工作如何? -还不错的
How was work today? - Oh, pretty good.
我们有了新的客户 会给银行带来大量收益
We got a new client, and the bank will make a lot of money.
什么客户? -先不告诉你 这是保密的
What client? - I cannot tell you. It's confidential.
你说啊 有什么怕人的? -这个真不能说
Come on. Why not? - No, I can't.
对了 你的性生活怎么样?
Anyway, how's your sex life?
我说不好
I can't talk about it.
这有什么怕的? 天啊 我该走了 -请您慢用
Why not? - Take your time. - Oh, God, I have to run.
这就走了? -对不起
Already? - Yeah, I'm sorry.
今天我请客 -马克 再见
All right, it's on me. - See you, Mark.
你要去慢跑吗? -可以 什么时候?
You wanna go jogging? - Sure. What time?
金门公园 六点半 -收到
Golden Gate Park, 6:30. - Right on.
可以吗? 到时候见 -没问题 兄弟
All right? See ya. - Okey dokey, pal.
你要干什么?
What's going on here?
我十分喜欢你 马克
I like you very much, Mark.
你别这样 强尼可是我的铁哥们
Come on. Johnny's my best friend.
就再来最后一次
Just one more time.
除了你 我无法想象与其他人共度年华
I couldn't picture spending life with anyone but you
没有你 过去所有爱情之路皆化作泡影
And we wouldn't be here if it weren't for all the things we've been through
如果你未用真爱拯救 则目睹我的消逝
And my heart wouldn't beat if you didn't come and save me with your love
我能呼吸皆是因为你存在 你即我的一切
You are the reason I breathe, you are my everything
我从你的视角望去 你是独一无二的伴侣
In your eyes I can see, baby, you are the one for me
无人能替代你 在我分享人间爱意的重量
I can't imagine sharing love with no one in this world but you
你我二人共处之时 享受着人生激动时刻
It's so exciting when you're here with me, and I am here with you
温暖怀抱与细腻抚摸 让我的心一刻不停
My heart couldn't beat if it wasn't for your warm and tender touch
我的呼吸因为你而持续 为你而生为你而死
You are the reason I breathe, you are my everything
你的双眼对我诉说 愿得一心人白首不相离
In your eyes I can see, baby, you are the one for me
即使在最艰难的时刻 我们征服过狂风暴雨
Even though at times it's been hard, we've conquered winds and storms
真爱之心也始终如一 直到生命的所有尽头
And our hearts will always be one until the very end, very end
一呼一吸皆为你 一朝一夕皆是你
You are the reason I breathe, you are my everything
双眼视觉映照出 真命天子即是你
In your eyes I can see, baby, you are the one for me
强尼 你过得怎么样? -还不错
Hey, Johnny. How's it going? - Really good.
最近在忙什么 强尼? -没什么
What's going on, Johnny? - Not much.
兄弟 快把球扔过来
Throw it, dude. Throw it.
你又有什么新鲜事? -没多少
What's new with you, man? - Not much, man.
接好了 -看我的
Catch this! - All right!
快接球 强尼 来啊
Catch this, Johnny! Come on!
这就来
Right on, man.
最近又有什么事吗? -还好
What's new with you, man? - I'm doin' good.
工作怎么样? -一切顺利
How's your work? - Things are good.
想抓我 你过来啊
Try and catch me! Come on-
抓到你了
I got you!
哎哟 -这就对了!
Oh, man! - There you go!
谁在敲门?
Who is it?
开门 你有快递
Delivery man.
是我 丽莎 过来开门
It's me, Lisa. Come on. Open up.
进来吧
Come on in.
嘿 马克
Hey, Mark.
你要做准备了?
So, you gonna be ready?
做什么准备? 如果是你的事情 我随时就绪
How do you mean that? I'm always ready... for you.
我问的是宴会
I mean for the party.
我们还有大把时间
We have plenty of time.
我该做的就是穿上宴会的服装
All I have to do is put on my party dress.
过来 -你在干什么?
Come on. - What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你真的太美了
You're so beautiful.
抓紧时间 我去开门 -等会 先别
Hurry up. I have to open the door. - Wait! Hang on. Hang on.
进来吧 门开着呢
Come on in. It's open.
东西我都带来了
I brought the stuff.
我就知道你信得过
I knew I could count on you.
嗨 马克 有基佬
Hi, Mark. X-Y-Z.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你裤链开着呢
Examine your zipper.
你们有点过火了
You guys are too much.
那我能过来帮什么忙?
So, what can I do to help?
我该撤了
I gotta go.
过来帮我挪下咖啡桌 -好的
Come on and help me move the coffee table. - Okay.
他来这里干什么?
What was he doing here?
他就过来帮我带份外卖♥♥
He just brought by some take-out.
他的裤链又是怎么回事?
What about his zipper?
你说裤链啊?
What about his zipper?
你别管他了 他是个好人
Leave him alone. He's a good guy.
你告诉强尼了吗?
Did you tell Johnny yet?
没有 因为马克跟他最要好
No. Mark's his best friend.
这事可真蹊跷
Tricky, tricky.
你也明白 一开始我是真的爱着强尼的
You know, I really loved Johnny at first.
但一切都改变了
Everything's changed.
我的生活需求比强尼给予的还要多
I need more from life than what Johnny can give me.
突然间 我大开眼界 看破红尘…
电影精选列表