嗨 亲爱的
Hi, babe.
我要送你件东西
I have something for you.
什么东西?
What is it?
就是点小心意
Just a little something.
给你
Here you go.
太漂亮了 强尼 谢谢你
Johnny, it's beautiful. Thank you.
我能穿上吗?
Can I try it on now?
可以 送你了
Sure, it's yours.
在这等我
You wait right here.
我现在就穿上
I'm gonna try it on right now.
你真火♥辣♥ 丽莎
You look so sexy, Lisa.
很好看 对吧
Isn't it fabulous?
姑娘 为了你 什么事我都能做
I would do anything for my girl.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Denny.
看看这身
Look at you.
强尼送我的
It's from Johnny.
给我的小公主准备的
Anything for my princess.
这件衣服多少钱?
How much was it?
丹尼 这种问题没必要
Denny, don't ask a question like that.
见到你很高兴 丹尼 我先上楼躺一会
Nice to see you, Denny. I'm going to take a nap.
可以跟你们一块上去吗?
Can I go upstairs too?
丹尼 只有我能跟他上去
Denny, I think I'm gonna join him.
我买♥♥了些蜡烛放在楼上
I've got some candles upstairs.
你还是老样子啊
You always think.
好吧 我准备好了
All right. I'm ready.
太棒了 迫不及待想看到你把它脱下来
This is so great. I can't wait for you to get it off of me.
你一定会很投入的
You're in for it.
裙子花多少钱买♥♥的?
How much you pay for this dress?
问这个干什么
Don't even ask.
停停停 别这样
Stop. Stop. No, stop.
起来
Get up.
丹尼 你是不是没事找事?
Denny, do you have something else to do?
我就乐意看看你们
I just like to watch you guys.
哦 小宝贝丹尼
Oh, Denny, Denny. Denny boy.
丹尼 "两人为伴 三人不欢"
Denny, two's great, but three is a crowd.
明白了 你们想要单独在一块
I get it. You guys wanna be alone.
这就对了
That's the idea.
好 我还有作业要做
Fine. I have homework to do anyway.
拜拜啦 小情侣
Bye, lovebirds.
再见 丹尼
Bye, Denny.
来吧 丽莎
Oh, Lisa, you know. Oh, yeah.
用言语难以解释 为何对你有如此的感觉
I can't explain why I feel this way about you
没有你的世界里 我的生活会充满着缺憾
It'd be a shame living in this world without you
我一切事情都为你而做
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
你让我幻梦映照现实中
You are my fantasy dream come true
每次我看见你可爱脸庞
When I see your face
我一切情绪皆为你调动
It stirs up my emotions
优雅风格是你个人魅力
Your style and grace
鼓舞着我对你挚爱之心
It inspires my devotion
我一切事情都为你而做
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
你让我幻梦映照现实中
You are my fantasy dream come true
为你挺身而出 挡下枪林弹雨
And I will stand in the way of a bullet
为你全力疾走 穿越刀山火海
I will run through a forest of flames
为你翻山越岭 登上群山之巅
I will climb the highest of mountains
只为向你展现 我的爱恋之心
Just to show you I love you I will
为你挺身而出 挡下枪林弹雨
I will stand in the way of a bullet
为你全力疾走 穿越刀山火海
I will run through a forest of flames
为你翻山越岭 登上群山之巅
I will climb the highest of mountains
袒露真情真意 证明我心依旧
Just to show you I love you I will
我心依旧
I will, I will...
日肚脐眼中
为你挺身而出 挡下枪林弹雨
And I will stand in the way of a bullet
为你全力疾走 穿越刀山火海
I will run through a forest of flames
为你翻山越岭 登上群山之巅
I will climb the highest of mountains
袒露真情真意 证明我心依旧
Just to show you I love you I will
昨晚做的舒服吗
Did you like last night?
当然
Yes, I did.
用不用给你捎点东西?
Can I get you anything?
我得先走人了
I have to go now.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
嗨 妈妈 你好吗?
Hi, Mom. How are you?
我还好 你呢?
I'm fine. How are you?
好 我们到沙发那边
Okay. Let's go to the couch.
就先在那坐下
And we will sit down.
现在跟我讲讲 你遇到什么事了?
Now... what's happening with you?
没什么 你想喝点咖啡吗?
Nothin' much. Do you want some coffee?
到底遇到什么事了? 告诉我
What's wrong? Tell me.
我今天心情很不好
I'm not feeling good today.
怎么不好了?
Why not?
我再也不喜欢他了
I don't love him anymore.
怎么不喜欢他了 告诉我啊
Why don't you love him anymore? Tell me.
他这人太没意思了
He's so... boring.
你们俩都认识五年 已经订婚了
Well, you've known him for over five years. You're engaged.
你亲口说过你爱他
You said you loved him.
他是你的生活支柱 他为你掏钱买♥♥东西
He supports you. He provides for you.
宝贝 你甚至连自己都照顾不好
And, darling, you can't support yourself.
他是无可挑剔的 他确实爱着你
He's a wonderful man, and he loves you very much.
他的工作也是非常安全的
And his position is very secure.
他还告诉我说要给你买♥♥个房♥子
And he told me he plans to buy you a house.
所以他这个人才没意思啊
That's why he's so boring.
那你要干什么?
Well, what are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不介意和他同居
I don't mind living with him.
我劝你别这么做 你跟他谈过话吗?
Well, you can't do that. Have you talked to him about it?
没有 我不知道该怎么做
No. I don't know what to do.
他这人其实很好
Well, he's a wonderful person.
不久后就要提职了
And he's getting a promotion very soon.
他又给你买♥♥车
Now, he bought you a car,
又买♥♥钻戒 衣服… 你想要的他都买♥♥了
he bought you a ring, clothes... Whatever you wanted.
现在你又想甩他 这可不行
Now you wanna dump him. That's not right.
我一直以为他是我女婿
I've always thought of him as my son-in-law.
你必须和强尼结婚 他只会给你带来好处
You should marry Johnny. He would be good for you.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right about that.
我说的一点错都没有
Of course I'm right.
男人这方面我最有经验 别以为你妈什么都不懂
I know men. I wasn't born yesterday.
你能听进去妈妈说话 我很高兴
I'm glad you're listening to your mother.
要知道 别人都很难听下去
Nobody else listens to me.
妈 你说的应该是对的
You're probably right about that, Mom.
你今天能听进去 我是真的高兴
Well, I'm glad you're listening to your mother.
我现在得走了
Listen, I've gotta go.
我说的话你可得记住
But you remember what I told you, okay?
就先拜拜了
Bye-bye, now.
妈 我可谢谢你啊…
Thanks, Mom.
喂? -嘿 亲爱的 你好吗?
Hello? - Hey, baby. How you doin'?
你好吗? 我挺忙的 有什么事要找我吗?
Oh, hey. How you doin'? Yeah, I'm very busy. What's goin' on?
我刚跟我妈谈完心
I just finished talking to my mom.
她对我讲了有关强尼的长篇大论
She gave me this big lecture about Johnny.
待会再打行不行? 我都说这边很忙了
Look, we'll talk about it later. I told you I'm very busy.
就现在说吧
We'll talk about it now.
你要是想拖延的话 我可不干
Whenever you say we'll talk about it later, we never do.
我根本等不起 现在就得说
I can't wait till later. I wanna talk right now.
这是你欠我的
You owe me one anyway.
好 可以 你打电♥话♥是想说什么?
Okay. All right, what do you want to talk about?
她就是个死老太太
She's a stupid bitch.
她想支配我的生活 我不能忍♥
She wants to control my life. I'm not gonna put up with that.
我的人生我做主 以上
I'm gonna do what I wanna do, and that's it.
你建议我♥干♥些什么?
What do you think I should do?
就这点事打电♥话♥问我 你和强尼不过的很好吗?
Why do you ask me? You've been very happy with Johnny.
我没什么想说的 你应该去享受自己的生活