Suddenly my eyes are wide open and I can see everything so clearly...
世间万物 皆我所欲
I want it all.
那马克可以满足你的一切需求吗?
You think you can get it all from Mark?
他给不了我的话 还会有别人给我
If he can't give me what I want, somebody else will.
丽莎 你的想法听上去越来越像你亲妈
Lisa, you're sounding just like your mother.
你的控制欲十分严重
You're being so manipulative.
那又怎么样? 我说的话不无道理
So what? You can learn something from me.
你要竭尽全力去索取 只为继续活着
You have to take as much as you can. You have to live, live, live.
你也不用担心我 事情我都包办完了
Don't worry about me. I have everything covered.
你的观点和我有点不太一样
Your point of view is so different from mine.
嗯 这个我们先不提
Look, I don't wanna talk about it.
陆陆续续要有人来了 我们该赶紧收工
People are gonna be getting here soon, and we have to finish.
丽莎…
Lisa...
我没看出来这有什么大不了的
I don't see what the big deal is.
是个人都想争第一 不对吗?
Doesn't everybody look out for number one?
我不值得"最棒"的名号♥吗?
Don't I deserve the best?
我可做不到 我感觉你的话有点过分 丽莎
I couldn't do that. You're too much for me, Lisa.
你也明白 自己不是什么天使般的女人
You know, you're not such an angel yourself.
你说得对 但是话题中心不在我 对不对?
Yeah, but we're not talking about me, are we?
住手! 你要搞砸我的宴会是吧?
Stop it! Are you trying to ruin my party?
兄弟 人要活出效率 至死不衰
Live fast, die young, man.
你这话…一点没错
Yeah, that's the... You're right.
这个想法不错
Yeah. That's the idea.
来抓我啊
Catch me! Come on!
我看上了这栋位于索萨利托的房♥子
Yeah, I'm looking at this property in Sausalito.
近期的贷款发展如何?
How are the loans like these days?
发展的很好 你一定能贷上的
Pretty good. Yeah. You'll be qualified.
真的吗? -我敢打包票
You serious? - Yeah, I'm sure.
我们什么时候见个面谈谈? -明天可以谈
Well, when can we meet about that? - We can talk about this tomorrow.
确定明天吗? -嗯
Tomorrow? - Yeah.
你傍晚来找我可以吗? -可以 八点行吗?
Would you come in, like, in the late afternoon? - Absolutely. 8:00?
真的吗? -嗯 -好的 很不错
Really? - Yeah. - Right on. That's great.
再见 丽莎
Bye, Lisa.
你好 克劳黛特
Oh, hi, Claudette.
再见
Bye!
你好 妈妈 你好吗
Hello, Mom. How are you?
我还好 你呢?
I'm okay. How are you?
为了给强尼过生日 我要打扫公♥寓♥ 但我没兴致
I'm fixing the apartment for Johnny's birthday, but I'm really not into it.
为什么没有兴致?
Oh? Why not?
因为我爱上了马克 而不是强尼
'Cause I'm in love with Mark, not Johnny.
结果我还要给他布置宴会
Here I am, planning his party.
这可不对 丽莎 我仍旧认为你应该嫁给强尼
It's not right, Lisa. I still think you should marry Johnny.
不要让这种爱冲昏你的头脑
Now, you can't live on love.
你还是需要金钱保障的
You need financial security.
但我心情不好
But I'm not happy.
他还在做下个月我俩结婚的美梦 愚蠢至极
He still thinks I'm gonna marry him next month. He's a fool.
你的心情应该很好才对
You expect to be happy.
在我嫁给我的第一个老公后 我成天郁郁寡欢
I haven't been happy since I married my first husband.
我甚至都不想嫁给你♥爸♥爸
I didn't even want to marry your father.
这事你可没告诉过我
You never told me that.
这都是真事 男人没一个好的
Well, it's true... All men are assholes.
男男女♥女♥相互利用 相互陷害 这都再正常不过
Men and women use and abuse each other all the time. There's nothing wrong with it.
婚姻与爱恋没有任何关系
Marriage has nothing to do with love.
我想强尼内心是好的
Johnny's okay, I suppose.
但实际上
Actually...
他成功地支配了我的生活
I have him wrapped around my little finger.
你应该高兴才对
You should be happy then.
但我不喜欢他了
But I don't love him.
不要因为你不爱他就放弃生活 那样十分荒唐
Don't throw your life away just because you don't love him. That's ridiculous!
你应该长大成熟了 该听妈妈的话
You need to grow up, and you need to listen to me.
好的 妈妈 宴会见
Okay. Mom, I'll see you at the party.
我现在只想一个人静静
I just need to be alone right now.
再见 我的宝贝
Bye-bye, my precious.
给你的惊喜!
Surprise!
好 谢谢大家 谢谢
Wow. All right. Thank you, thank you.
好吧 我脸红了
All right, I'm blushing.
干杯! -生日快乐!
Cheers! - Happy birthday!
谢谢 太好了 这是你们准备的吗?
Thank you, great. You guys prepared...
你感受到这份惊喜了吗? -对 感受到了 没错
So, were you surprised? - Yeah, I'm surprised. That's right.
谢谢你们
Thanks a lot again.
喝一点吗?
Wanna drink this one?
行 先等一会吧
Yeah, later. Later.
等会喝? -对
Later? - Yes.
这个笑话你今晚给我讲了第三遍
That's, like, the third time you've told me that joke tonight.
你有没有什么其他想法…
Now, listen, have you given any more thoughts...
我知道 你认为我很固执… -没那么严重的
I know you think I'm awfully bold- - No, it's okay.
你也明白 我不想当家里的害虫 我们该帮帮她
Well, you know, I don't want to be a pest... but we have to help her.
我还… -嗯
I'm jus... -Okay.
这就是朋友的意义
That's what friends are for.
作为她的朋友 应该在她需要时助她一臂之力
And, it's up to us, as her friends... to give her a little boost when she needs it.
我能说的就这么多 就当是一个小的讲话
That's all I had to say. One of my little speeches.
各位 我们出去透透风吧
Hey, everybody, let's go outside for some fresh air.
等等 我给你看样东西 -真的吗?
Wait. I have something I wanna show you. - Oh, really?
你要给我看什么? -给你看个惊喜
So, what do you want to show me? -It's a surprise.
你要干什么? 你是不是疯了? 那些人还没走呢
What are you doing? I mean, are you crazy? Everybody's here.
他们都走了 到外面透风了
No, they're not. They're all outside.
你这魔鬼 这全都是你的计划
You devil. You planned this all along.
发生什么事了?
What's going on here?
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
我爱他 -我不相信
I love him. - I don't believe it.
这事你根本不明白 把你这些废话都给我收回去!
You don't understand anything, man. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!
你明不明白自己在做什么?
Do you understand what you're doing?
你在毁掉强尼 他这人很敏感的
You're going to destroy Johnny. He's very sensitive.
我不管 我已经爱上马克了
I don't care. I'm in love with Mark.
你怎么能这样? 你太恶心了
How can you do this? You make me sick.
谢谢宝贝 这场宴会相当出彩
Thank you, honey. This is a beautiful party.
你把我所有朋友都请来了 想法不错!
You invited all my friends. Good thinking!
不客气 亲爱的 你知道我深深爱着你 -是的
You're welcome, darling. You know how much I love you. - I do.
屋里有点热 我们还是回到外边吧
You know, it's getting really hot in here. Why don't we go back outside?
嘿 各位 我宣布个事
Hey, everybody! I have an announcement to make!
我们要生孩子了
We're expecting!
丽莎 我们得谈一谈
Lisa, I have to talk to you.
你必须对强尼保持忠诚
You have got to be honest with Johnny.
我同意
I agree with that.
我去告诉他一些东西 可以吗?
Look, I'm gonna tell him. Okay?
我不想毁掉他的生日
I just-I don't want to ruin his birthday.
孩子什么时候生?
When is the baby due?
我根本没怀孕 -什么?
There is no baby. - What?
你说什么胡话呢?
What are you talking about?
我让他这么说是为了炒热气氛
I told him that to make it interesting.
不过我们以后一定会有孩子的
We're probably gonna have a baby eventually anyway.
你不把它告诉强尼 是吧?
You're not gonna tell Johnny, are you?
丽莎 你没问题吧?
Lisa, are you feeling okay?
事情会变得越来越严重的
Because this is just getting worse and worse.
我如同坐在一个即将爆♥炸♥的原♥子♥弹♥上
I feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb, waiting for it to go off.
我也是 其实这个问题处理起来可不简单
Me too. I mean, there's no simple solution to this.
别担心 你们在我身上担心的太多了
Don't worry. You guys worry entirely too much about me.
丽莎 我们担心的对象不是你 而是强尼
Lisa, we're not worried about you. We're worried about Johnny.
你根本不明白你的行为 会带来多大的心理冲击
You don't understand the psychological impact of what you're doing here.
你在伤害自己 也在伤害我们的友谊
You're hurting yourself. You're hurting our friendship.
我不想对强尼负责任了 我要跟他断绝关系
I am not responsible for Johnny. I'm through with that.
我在改变 我有权利去改变 不对吗?
I'm changing. I have the right, don't I?
人们无时无刻不在改变想法和决定
People are changing all the time.
我应该为我的未来着想
I have to think about my future.
和你们有关系吗?
What's it to you?
这会把我们所有人拖下水
This is going to pull us all down.
这会搅浑我们的朋友关系
It's gonna shake up our group of friends.
也会毁灭我们的友谊 丽莎
It's gonna destroy our friendship, Lisa.
我认为马克不是真心爱着你的
I don't think Mark really loves you.
我不想提这件事!
I don't wanna talk about it!
丽莎 你要直面事实
电影精选列表