我没有坐。
I don't have a sat.
最近的游客中心是从这裡徒步一天。
Nearest visitor's center is a day's hike from here.
天快黑了,于是我想——
It was getting dark, so I thought--
愚蠢的狗屎!
Stupid piece of shit!
看看你!
Look at you!
你这个英雄!
You hero!
你做到了吗?
Did you do that?
你呼救了吗?- 不,特雷弗,她没有。
Did you call for help? - No, Trevor, she didn't.
他刚刚出现。他是一个徒步旅行者,出现了。
He just showed up. He's a hiker and showed up.
结束了。-不 不。
It's over. - No, no.
特雷弗,不要这样做。不 不!特雷弗!
Trevor, don't do this. No, no! Trevor!
听我说。野兽。
Listen to me. The Beast.
你需要我们。你不是一个人在做野兽。
You need us. You're not doing The Beast alone.
你不能,对吧?你需要我们。
You can't, right? You need us.
你需要人♥质♥,以防狗屎横盘整理。
You need hostages in case shit goes sideways.
右?
Right?
我还在和你在一起。
I'm still in this with you.
拜託,拜託...
Please, please...
不要。
Don't.
加油。
Come on.
不要,请不要。
Don't, please don't.
没关係。没关係。
It's okay. It's okay.
我知道。我知道。-没关係。
I know. I know. - It's all right.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
得埋葬另一具尸体。
Gotta bury another body.
我知道。
I know.
我知道,伙计。
I know, man.
你翻转我们,他们淹死了。
You flip us, they drown.
所以。。。
So...
我们必须解开它们。
We gotta untie them.
不能。
Can't.
我们要翻转。
We're gonna flip.
上次我和四个专业人士一起做野兽时,我们吃了屎。
Last time I did The Beast with four pros we ate shit.
一个人脑震荡。- 他活着。
One got a concussion. - He lived.
勉强,好吧。
Barely, all right.
这是愚蠢的运气。我们抓住了正确的潮流。
It was stupid luck. We caught the right current.
如果你在第三次下降后没有到达岸边,
If you don't get to the shore after the third drop,
你直接越过瀑布。瞬间死亡,熄灯!
you go straight over the falls. Instant death, lights out!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
你是格雷·裡斯,你认识这条河。
You're Gray Reese, you've known this river.
快来吧!
Come on now!
特雷弗,求求你,我求求你了。
Trevor, please, I'm begging you.
我求求你了。让他们走吧。
I'm begging you. Let them go.
你必须让他们走,好吗?不要让情况变得更糟。
You have to let them go, okay? Don't make this worse.
它会照亮船。
It'll lighten the boat.
你和我一起工作,反正我们有更好的机会!
You and I working together, we have a better shot anyway!
我需要人♥质♥。
I need hostages.
就像你说的。
Like you said.
特雷弗,是乔伊。
Trevor, it's Joey.
我求求你了。
I'm begging you.
让他们走吧。
Let them go.
尽力而为。
Just do your best.
无论发生什麽,
Whatever happens,
我希望你先死。
I hope you die first.
我们在洩漏吗?
Are we leaking?
你做到了吗?
Did you do that?
你?
Did you?
你在骗我吗?
Are you lying to me?
不。
No.
你不要骗我。
Don't you lie to me.
找外卖♥♥。我们需要修补它。
Find a takeout. We need to patch it.
走吧,补丁套件。快做。
Let's go, patch kit. Do it quick.
它在那裡吗?-是的。
Is it in there? - Yeah.
来吧,我们走吧。
Come on, let's go.
我们必须在他们找到沃尔特之前穿越野兽——
We gotta cross The Beast before they find Walt--
是的,是的,是的!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
来吧,来吧,来吧!打开!
Come on, come on, come on! Open it!
去!是的!没问题!加油!
Go! Yes, yes! You got it! Come on!
去!来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧!
Go! Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
好!
Okay!
好!你需要准备好跑步。好?
Okay! You're gonna need to get ready to run. Okay?
不要回头。尽可能努力地奔跑。
Don't look back. Keep running as hard as you can.
知道了。我明白了,我明白了!
I got it. I got it, I got it!
走,走,走,走,走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
不 不!
No, no!
起床!起床!
Get up! Get up!
你必须继续前进。在你得到説明之前不要停下来。
You gotta keep moving. Don't stop till you get help.
你呢?- 我必须回去!
What about you? - I have to go back!
他要杀了你!不,乔伊!- 他会杀了我们两个!去!
He's gonna kill you! No, Joey! - He'll kill both of us! Go!
去!快跑,快跑!
Go! Run, run!
灰色!
Gray!
灰色!
Gray!
格雷,我在这裡,我在这裡!
Gray, I'm here, I'm here!
乔伊,好的。-让我看看。
Joey, okay. - Let me see it.
我不能-- -让我看看!
I can't-- - Let me see it!
我一定要看看!
I have to see it!
没关係。没关係。等等。
It's okay. It's okay. Hold it.
压力,好吗?听我说。
Pressure, okay? Listen to me.
我做不到。- 看着我,看着我。
I can't make it. - Look at me, look at me.
格雷,我们将不得不搬家。-我不能。
Gray, we're gonna have to move. - I can't.
加油!我要举起你!一,二,三,走!
Come on! I'm gonna lift you! One, two, three, go!
不!-尝试!请!
No! - Try! Please!
我们需要行动!加油!
We need to move! Come on!
别再当小婊♥子♥了!
Stop being a little bitch!
一,二...
One, two...
三!
three!
加油!
Come on!
我们要成功了!加油。
We're gonna make it! Come on.
加油!不!来吧,动起来!
Come on! No! Come on, move!
去!
Go!
好吧。
All right.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!-是谁?
Hey! - Who's there?
嘿!
Hey!
擎!
Hold up!
您需要説明吗?
You need help?
是的!
Yeah!
你必须对此保持压力。-我知道。
You gotta keep pressure on that. - I know.
乔伊。
Joey.
好。你会成功的。
Okay. You're gonna make it.
你必须把它拉下来。
You gotta pull this off.
做什麽?跑?
And do what? Run?
他会抓住我们的。
He'll catch us.
他只是想越过边界。
He just wants to get past the border.
他知道如果我们先到达那裡,他就完蛋了。
He knows if we make it there first he's screwed.
必须保持压力。
Gotta keep pressure on it.
啊!
Argh!
如果我们继续前进,我们会死。
If we keep going, we'll die.
头盔与否。
Helmets or not.
你说瀑布前有岸边。
You said that there's shore before the falls.
是的。你不知道怎麽做。
Yeah. You don't know how.
你要告诉我。
You're gonna tell me.
在中间的第一面!
In the first side in the middle!
很好,很容易!-好。
Nice and easy! - Okay.
坚持!
Hold on!
坚持!
Hold on!
留在我身边!
Stay with me!
得用力左切。你必须到最左边!
Gotta cut left hard. You gotta get to the far left!
複製!- 否则我们不会成功。
Copy! - Otherwise we won't make it.
电影精选列表