我以为你星期天回来了。
I thought you were coming back Sunday.
不,星期二。-哦。
No, Tuesday. - Oh.
好。
Okay.
好吧,我很高兴你终于这样做了。
Well, I'm glad you're finally doing this.
这会很有趣。
It'll be fun.
节奏变化不错。
Nice change of pace.
确实。-是的。
For sure. - Yeah.
我们可以只是...我们下周会看看♥房♥♥子。
And we can just... We'll look at houses next week.
乔?
Jo?
是的。
Yeah.
无论如何,我希望你哥哥做得好。
Anyway, I hope your brother's doing good.
记住,如果你听到班卓琴演奏,那就跑吧。
And remember, if you hear a banjo playing, run.
呃,玩得开心。
Uh, have a great time.
当你回到电网时给我打电♥话♥,是吗?
Call me when you're back on the grid, yeah?
好的,是的,谢谢。
Okay, yeah, thank you.
注意安全。- 好的,再见。
Be safe. - All right, bye.
再见。
Bye.
♪ And when I wake up in the morning ♪
♪ 当我早上♪醒来时
♪ To feel the daybreak on my face ♪
♪ 感受我脸♪上的黎明
♪ There's a blood That's blowin' through the feeling ♪
♪ 有一股热血在吹过感觉 ♪
♪ With a knife to open up The sky's veins ♪
♪ 用刀开启天空的血管 ♪
♪ Some things will never change ♪
♪ 有些事情永远不会改变 ♪
♪ They stand there looking backwards ♪
♪ 他们站在那裡向后♪看
♪ Half unconscious from the pain ♪
♪ 因疼痛♪而半昏迷
♪ They may seem rearranged ♪
♪ 它们似乎重新排列 ♪
♪ In the backwater swirling ♪
♪ 在死水漩涡♪中
♪ There is something That'll never change ♪
♪ 有些东西永远不会改变 ♪
♪ And when I should have Been gone a long time ♪
♪ 当我应该离开很久 ♪
♪ Laughs and says I... ♪
♪ 笑着说我... ♪
如果我漂浮在水中,
If I'm floating in the water,
保持我的脚在下游,轻轻弯曲我的膝盖。
keep my feet downstream, gently bend my knees.
你会漂浮在你的背上。
You'll be floating on your back.
头褶皱,膝盖轻轻弯曲。
Head tucked, knees gently bent.
吻你的屁♥股♥再见。
Kiss your ass goodbye.
哦 嘿。她做到了。
Oh, hey. She made it.
嗨,孩子。- 对不起,我来晚了。
Hi, kid. - Sorry I'm late.
是的,没关係。我们差点离开了,没有你。
Yeah, that's all right. We almost left without you.
我会追你。- 我敢打赌你会的。
I would've chased you down. - I bet you would've.
是的。
Yeah.
你看起来不错。
You look good.
谢谢,我感觉很好。
Thank you, I feel good.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
哦,嗯,这是我的孩子姐姐乔伊。这是卡里萨和范。
Oh, um, this is my kid-sis Joey. This is Karissa and Van.
他们付钱来这裡,不像一些免费装载机。
They're paying to be here, unlike some free loaders.
我试图付款。- 她没有那麽努力。
I tried to pay. - She didn't try that hard.
什麽,我们在破坏家庭假期吗?- 不,一点也不。
What, are we crashing a family holiday? - No, not at all.
如果有的话,她正在破坏我的工作地点。
If anything, she's crashing my place of work.
我敢打赌特雷弗喜欢你哥哥什麽的,那麽他是吗?
I bet Trevor's like your brother or something, then is he?
嗯,基本上,是的。
Well, basically, yeah.
特雷弗?-是的。有点惊喜。
Trevor? - Yeah, yeah. A little surprise.
嗯......他今天应该休息,
Um... he was supposed to be off today,
但听说你要来,想参加这次旅行。
but heard you were coming and wanted to join the trip.
所以,如果你能把他的头从他的屁♥股♥裡弄出来!
So, if you could just get his head out of his ass!
就像过去一样。
Just like old times, then.
是的,就像蛇河一样。
Yeah, just like Snake River.
需要装备方面的説明吗?
Need help with your gear?
不。 - 好的。
No. - All right.
我马上回来。- 船在那裡。伟大。
I'll be right back. - Boat's down there. Great.
斩,“因为...谢谢。
Chop-chop, 'cause... Thank you.
让我们给你们女孩们大码。
Let's get you girls sized up.
我靠!
Holy shit!
不在我的河上。
Not on my river.
嘿。嘿。-嘿!
Hey. Hey. - Hey!
天哪,很高兴见到你。-你也是。
Holy shit, good to see you. - You, too.
天哪,一分钟了。-是的。
Holy shit, been a minute. - Yeah.
是的,它已经永远了。-是的。
Yeah, it's been forever. - Yeah.
你过得怎麽样?
How you been?
是的,很好。真的很好。是的。-是的?
Yeah, good. Really good. Yeah. - Yeah?
我听到了很棒的事情。-是的。
I hear great things. - Yeah.
我听到好事,好事。
I hear good, good things.
让我问你一个问题。本周你挽救了多少人的生命?
Let me ask you a question. How many lives you saved this week?
呃。。。
Uh...
加油。- 我的意思是,我不知道,两三个。
Come on. - I mean, I don't know, two or three.
两三个!只有两三个。没什麽大不了的。
Two or three! Just two or three. No big deal.
我靠。格雷告诉我你要来。
Holy shit. Gray told me you're coming.
那是我的週末休息,我说,
It was my weekend off and I said,
“不。我会和乔豆一起上船。
"No, no, no. I'll be on the boat with Jo Bean.
我们有很多事情要赶上。
We got a lot to catch up on." - Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you very much.
你过得怎麽样?
How have you been?
我?-是的。
Me? - Yeah.
相当不错。相当不错,是的。
Pretty good. Pretty good, yeah.
你知道,不再在监狱里了。
You know, not in prison anymore.
我确实注意到了。
I did notice.
你注意到了吗?-是的。
You noticed? - Yeah.
伟大。- 什麽时候发生的?
Great. - When'd that happened?
是的,耶诞节过后不久。
Yeah, a little after Christmas.
而且,嗯,是的,相当不错,你知道吗?
And, um, yeah, pretty good, you know?
格雷把我和这份工作联繫起来。
Gray hooked me up with the job.
我喜欢这个。
I'm loving this.
每天都在河上。获得划桨的报酬。
On the river every day. Getting paid to paddle.
这真是太好了。
It's pretty great.
我记得如何。- 除了你从来没有做对过
I remember how. - Except you never did it right
首先。- 这不对?
in the first place. - This isn't right?
不,你的摺叠起来了。
No, your fold's up.
我是三重资料夹。- 如果摺叠起来,它会洩漏。
I'm a triple folder. - If the fold's up, it's gonna leak.
让我-- -如果摺叠起来-
Let me-- - If the fold is up--
我可以告诉你怎麽做吗?- 它在那裡,它被点击了。
Can I show you how? - There it is, it's clicked.
我希望一切都变湿了。- 嘿,格雷?
I hope everything gets wet. - Hey, Gray?
您可以冷冻两晚。- 我可以给你看一下吗?
You can freeze for two nights. - Can I show you this for a second?
他还在给你发简讯吗?
Is he still texting you?
不,他在问-- -把它给我。
No, he's asking-- - Give it to me.
不,没关係。- 它在河裡。
No, it's fine. - It's going in the river.
不,它在河裡。-这不公平!
No, it's going in the river. - It's not fair!
乔豆,你必须签署安全豁免书。
Jo Bean, you gotta sign the safety waiver.
我吗?
Do I?
哦,这是什麽?仲裁。
Oh, what is this? Arbitration.
把它给我!把它给我。-放开我。
Give it to me! Give it to me. - Get off me.
你正在...哦,我的上帝!
You are being... Oh, my God!
你能不能快点签字,这样我就可以谋杀你而不惹麻烦?
Can you hurry up and sign it so I can murder you without getting in trouble?
现在你终于可以摆脱我了。-吉兹文。哎呀。哎呀。
Now you can finally get rid of me. - Geez. Gimme that. Gee.
嘿,姑娘们!我们应该载入。我们正在燃烧日光。
Hey, girls! We should load up. We're burning daylight.
好。- 是时候漂浮了。
Okay. - It's time to float.
嗯,当我和我父亲在奥地利时,我做到了。
Well, I did when I was in Austria with my dad.
她不知道美国的经典城市。
And she doesn't know a classic city in America.
博伊西是州首府。距离这裡以南大约九个小时。
Boise's the state capital. It's about nine hours south of here.
凉。- 你们从哪裡来?
Cool. - Where are y'all from?
我们都住在伦敦。- 是的,但我来自都柏林。
We both live in London. - Yeah, but I'm from Dublin.
哦。
Oh.
那是幸运符,对吧?-什麽?
That's Lucky Charms, right? - What?
那是幸运符之都。- 这没有意义。
That's the Lucky Charms capital. - That doesn't make sense.
我不知道。- 没有任何意义?
I don't know. - Doesn't make any sense?
你不知道幸运符?- 我应该知道幸运符吗?
You don't know Lucky Charms? - Should I know a lucky charms?
她以前从未听过这个笑话。
She's never heard that joke before.
特雷弗,你比这更好。- 这是第一次!
Trevor, you're better than this. - It's the first time!
妖精?-是的!
The leprechaun? - Yeah!
哦,天哪,妖精?
Oh, my God, the leprechaun?
好吧,她认识妖精。
Okay, she knows the leprechaun.
原谅特雷弗。他过着非常隐蔽的生活。
Forgive Trevor. He's lived a very sheltered life.
我在杂货店长大。
I grew up in a grocery store.
电影精选列表