这是你第一次来美国吗?- 不,实际上,范和我,
Is this your first time in the States? - No, actually, Van and I,
我们曾经在波多黎各停留过一次。
we stopped through Puerto Rico once.
是的。- 我和我丈夫一起去了纽约。
Yeah. - And I went to New York with my husband.
那是他最后一次让你出门?
That was the last time he let you out of the house?
拜託。
Oh, come on.
他们现在是我们的朋友,我们可以发洩了!
They're our friends now, we can vent!
不值得氧气是那个谈话。
It's not worth the oxygen is that conversation.
你知道我必须坐牢打破她的屁♥股♥吗?
You know I had to jail break her ass?
哦,停止它。-是的!
Oh, stop it. - Yes, I did!
我不得不拽着你的头髮把你拖出去,婊♥子♥。
I had to drag you out by your hair, bitch.
他知道你走了吗?你把枕头放在毯子下面了吗?
Does he know you're gone? Did you leave pillows under the blanket?
你费裡斯比勒他的屁♥股♥吗?
Did you Ferris Bueller his ass?
特雷弗和我费裡斯·布勒勒(Ferris Buelle)在高中时一路走来。
Trevor and I Ferris Buellered our way through high school.
哦。
Oh.
我听到奥格登山口。 - 嗯嗯。
I hear Ogden Pass. - Mmm-hmm.
什麽是奥格登山口?
What's Ogden Pass?
这是我们的第一个急流。- 不过只有二等。
That is our first rapids. - Only a class two, though.
不,不是昨天下雨之后。- 哦,我的上帝,伙计。奥格登从不激增。
No, not after yesterday's rain. - Oh, my God, man. Ogden never surges.
我告诉你,风暴打破了那些银行。
I'm telling you, storm broke those banks.
相信我。-相信我。我敢打赌你在卢佩家吃晚饭。
Trust me. - Trust me. I'll bet you dinner at Lupe's.
在卢佩家吃晚餐?-是的。
Dinner at Lupe's? - Yeah.
风暴没有打破狗屎。- 深口袋先生。
Storm didn't break shit. - Mr. Deep Pockets.
你给自己找了一笔交易。
You got yourself a deal.
我给自己弄了一顿饭。
I got myself a meal.
来吧!
Here we go!
左边,左边!
Left side, left side!
来吧,乔豆!
Come on, Jo Bean!
付费客户正在做所有的工作。
Paying customers are doing all the work.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
你很好?- 哦,我的上帝,不!
You good? - Oh, my God, no!
看她走!
Look at her go!
推进!
Push forward!
大来了!-来吧!
Here comes the big one! - Here we go!
振作起来!
Brace yourselves!
第一个游泳者!
First swimmer!
小乔豆在喝酒!-哇!
Little Jo Bean's in the drink! - Whoa!
活塞!
Plunger!
喔!
Whoo!
哦,天哪,你进去的时候好冷多了!
Oh, my God, it's so much colder when you're in!
拜託!- 我和你一起去,好吗?
Oh, come on! - I'll go with you, okay?
想要一些吗?
Want some?
不,我很好,谢谢。
No, I'm good, thank you.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
有什麽不好的?
What's not to be all right about?
你知道的?
You know?
你们俩不必这样做,我们可以爬回去。
You both don't have to do it, we can climb back down.
对不起你蘸了。
Sorry about that dip you took.
你们想先走吗?
Do you guys wanna go first?
不,不可能。我只是干了。
No, no way. I just got dry.
好。特雷弗?-不,谢谢。
Okay. Trevor? - No thanks.
“因为他恐高。
'Cause he's afraid of heights.
胡说八道!
Bullshit!
真狗屎。
True shit.
他的一生。乔伊,我们的树屋。
His whole life. Joey, our tree house.
特雷弗有没有出现过?
Did Trevor ever come up?
还是他害怕地留在地上,因为他不得不——
Or did he stay on the ground scared because he had to--
你必须做什麽?- 我正在保护周边。
What did you have to do? - I was securing the perimeter.
你害怕狗。
You were scared of dogs.
好吧,你留在那裡保护周边
Well, you stay there and secure the perimeter
作为一个不恐高的成年男人。
as an adult man who's not afraid of heights.
让我上去保护你的溷蛋。
Let me go up there and secure your asshole.
上帝,他来了。现在我们必须跳起来,好吗?三,二,一!
God, here he comes. Now we gotta jump, okay? Three, two, one!
回到这裡!
Get back up here!
我不怕游泳。
I'm not afraid to swim.
♪ They've always been around ♪
♪ 他们一直在身边 ♪
♪ Do you hear the ocean sounds? ♪
♪ 你听到海洋的声音了吗? ♪
♪ They've always been around ♪
♪ 他们一直在身边 ♪
我的意思是,也只是用你的大脑。-不。
I mean, also just use your brain. - Nope.
是的,我们会寻求説明。
Yeah, we'll take help.
我才要开始...
I'm just gonna start...
好。- ...戳这个在这裡。
Okay. - ...poking this in here.
看看这对你有什麽好处。
See what that does for you.
那个,你想要这个紧张。
That, you want this tensioned.
很好。-是的。
It's good. - Yeah.
所以你走那条路,然后——
So you go that way and then--
你必须重新开始。
You gotta start over.
为此?
For this?
为此,你打电♥话♥说:“我想来看你吗?
For this, you called and said, "I wanna come visit you?"
玩个小婊♥子♥游戏?
To play a little bitch game?
是的。我想念小婊♥子♥游戏。
Yeah. I miss the little bitch game.
好吧,你刚刚提名自己为点火者。
Well, you just nominated yourself as fire starter.
我们很快就走了。
There we go, in no time.
好吧,谁想在上面做樱桃?
All right, who wants to do the cherry on top?
我。 - 系一个小蝴蝶结。
Me. - Tie a little bow.
让我来帮你。- 需要一些説明。
Let me help you. - Need some help.
让我来帮你。好吧。
Let me help you. All right.
是,呃...1920年代。
It was the, uh... 1920s.
杆子在洞里。
Pole in the hole.
这是一项重要的工作。
It's an important job.
这是最好的部分。
It's the best part.
呃,嘿嘿,哪裡最适合我,嗯...
Uh, hey, where is the best place for me to, um...
我的意思是,我应该去哪裡-- - 她必须小便。
I mean, where should I-- - She has to take a piss.
嗯,你做。 - 来吧。
Well, you do. - Come on.
随心所欲。
Anywhere you like.
选择你最喜欢的树并应对倾斜。
Pick your favorite tree and cop a lean.
好吧,嗯...
Okay, um...
周围有动物吗?
Are there animals around?
是的,这裡肯定有动物。
Yeah, there's certainly animals out here.
好。- 很多,但他们不会打扰你。
Okay. - Lots, but they're not gonna bug you.
在这裡,如果它让你感觉更好。
Here, if it makes you feel better.
你想要这个?
You want this?
呃,不,谢谢。
Uh, no, thank you.
虽然看起来很棒。-锋利。
Looks great, though. - Sharp.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。- 看起来很危险。
All right. - Looks dangerous.
这是熊狼牙棒。
This is bear mace.
你不需要它,但这就是安全,把它挤在上面。
You won't need it, but that's the safety, squeeze it on top.
确保你不要把它指向你的脸。
Make sure you don't point it at your face.
呃,太可怕了。
Uh, terrifying.
谢谢。- 是的,你明白了。
Thank you. - Yeah, you got it.
好。-是的。
Okay. - Yeah.
如果你需要什麽,可以大声喧哗。- 我可能会尖叫。
Holler if you need anything. - I probably will scream.
我能感觉到你在看着我。- “如果你需要什麽,可以大声喊叫。”
I can feel you looking at me. - "Holler if you need anything."
那个凸起是怎麽回事?
What's going on with that bulge?
我看到了。- 闭嘴,伙计。
I see it. - Shut up, man.
“哦,格雷。” - 使用你的凸起。
"Oh, Gray." - Use your bulge.
“把那茶给我。” - 用你的凸起。
"Give me that tea." - Use your bulge.
“把茶给我。”
"Give me that tea."
嘿,嗯,你们想要一些还是,我的意思是,
Hey, um, do you guys want some or, I mean,
我带这个可以吗?
is it okay that I brought this?
不。你有麻烦了。-不?我有麻烦了?
No. You're in trouble. - No? I'm in trouble?
来火上来吧。我们需要一个关于这个问题的团队会议。
Come on down here to the fire. We need a team meeting about this.
哦,好的。如果我必须这样做。
Oh, okay. If I have to.
我们该怎麽办?
What are we gonna do?
所以我想就像凌晨四点,
So it's like four o'clock in the morning I think,
我们从8:00开始就出去了,好吧。
and we've been out since like 8:00, okay.
爱心熊走到她面前,她走了,
And Care bear goes up to her and she goes,
“我给你五美元——”
"I'll give you five American dollars for a--"
对不起,那应该是我吗?
I'm sorry, is that supposed to be me?
电影精选列表