等等,范在哪裡?货车?
Wait, where's Van? Van?
嘿!-这边。
Hey! - Over here.
货车!- 麵包车,你在哪裡?
Van! - Van, where are you?
这边。
Over here.
发生了什麽事?- 她摔倒了。
What happened? - She fell.
发生了什麽事?- 不要起床。
What happened? - Don't get up.
只是放鬆,只是坚持下去。就呆在那裡。
Just chill, just hang on. Just stay there.
别碰我。不要-- -好吧,好吧。等等。
Don't touch me. Don't-- - Okay, all right. Wait, wait, wait.
等。别动。- 你能扶我起来吗?
Wait. Don't move. - Can you help me get up?
我们需要你躺下。-我很好。
We need you to lay down. - I'm fine.
好?-我很好。
Okay? - I'm fine.
会让你趴在地上,让你平躺。
Gonna get you down on the ground and lay you down flat.
我想起床。-发生了什麽事?
I wanna get up. - What happened?
她绊倒了。- 不疼。
She tripped. - It doesn't hurt.
很好。我们只是会説明你。
That's good. We're just gonna help you.
大屁♥股♥摇滚就在这裡,她撞到了她的头上。
Big ass rock right here that she hit her head on.
不,没关係。- 不疼。
No, it's okay. - It doesn't hurt.
嘿,特雷夫,去拿急救箱,是吗?
Hey Trev, go get the first aid kit, yeah?
它在我的包里。
It's in my bag.
让我检查一下你的眼睛。
Let me check your eyes.
实际上,拿起坐着的电♥话♥,打电♥话♥给六号♥护林员。
Actually, grab the sat phone, call ranger six.
我们不需要打电♥话♥给任何人。
We don't need to call anyone.
拿一些大棍子,这样我就可以稳定她的脖子。去,去。
Get some big sticks so that I can stabilize her neck. Go, go.
好吧,看着我。
Okay, look at me.
抓住我的手。- 不疼。
Grab my hands. - It doesn't hurt.
我要你睁大眼睛。深呼吸。
I want you to keep your eyes open. Take deep breaths.
我很好。老实说,我们不需要——
I'm fine. Honestly, we don't need--
我要你摆动手指。你能抬起脚吗?
I want you to wiggle your fingers. Can you lift your feet?
是的。- 有麻木,刺痛吗?
Yeah. - Any numbness, tingling?
他抓住了我。
He grabbed me.
他抓住了我。
He grabbed me.
请不要让他回来,拜託。-没关係。就和我们在一起吧。
Don't let him come back, please. - It's okay. Just stay with us.
急救箱。
First aid kit.
她摔得有多重?- 我不知道,没那麽难。
How hard did she fall? - I don't know, not that hard.
起床。- 大屁♥股♥摇滚。
Get up. - Big ass rock.
这些工作中的任何一个?- 我要施加一些压力-
Any of these work? - I'm gonna put some pressure--
卫星电♥话♥死了,伙计。 - 什麽?
Sat phone's dead, man. - What?
是的。- 不疼。
Yeah. - It doesn't hurt.
你交换砖块了吗?- 是的,总是。
Did you swap bricks? - Yes, always.
都死了?- 他们从未工作过。
Both dead? - They never worked.
需要送她去医院。- 她很好,对吧?
Need to get her to the hospital. - She's fine, right?
我不需要去医院。我感觉很好。
I don't need to go to the hospital. I feel fine.
路有多远?- 这裡没有出路。
How far is the road? - There's no road out here.
护林员站六号♥站离説明最近。
Ranger station six is closest to help.
多远?- 就像半天的徒步旅行。
How far? - It's like half a day hike.
但河流直接穿过。
But the river cuts straight through.
多久?多久?
How long? How long?
电流快,两个小时。-不知情?
With a fast current, two hours. - In the dark?
我认为我们别无选择。
I don't think we have a choice.
听着,我们可能没有两个小时。
Listen, we might not have two hours.
她颅骨骨折。
She's got a skull fracture.
它将开始膨胀。
It's gonna start to swell.
不不。你很好,你很好,你很好。
No, no. You're fine, you're fine, you're fine.
你是我的朋友。请帮帮我。
You're my friend. Please just help me.
他们吓坏了我。- 这是最快的方法吗?
They're freaking me out. - Is that the fastest way?
灰色!
Gray!
到目前为止。
By far.
好了,走吧。开始收拾行李。仅限必备品。
Okay, go. Start packing up. Essentials only.
走,动。
Go, move.
让她直截了当。
Keep her straight.
小心,小心。这边。
Careful, careful. This way.
保持平衡。保持平衡,伙计们。
Keep it even. Keep it even, guys.
我们快到了。
We're almost there.
你抓到她了?不要太快。
You got her? Not too fast.
让她直截了当。-慢。
Keep her straight. - Slow.
好吧,数三。一,二,三,下来。
All right, count of three. One, two, three, down.
你去吧,容易,容易。好。
There you go, easy, easy. Okay.
好吧,你去吧。你没事吧。
All right, there you go. You're okay.
好吧。
All right.
嘿!-你好?
Hey! - Hello?
你好!有人在外面吗?
Hello! Anybody out there?
我们需要説明!
We need help!
有人听到我们的声音吗?
Anybody hear us?
任何人?
Anybody?
我们在这个峡谷里有唯一的露营地。这裡没有人。
We had the only campsite in this canyon. No one's out here.
不行,伙计。 - 我只是在看。
Doesn't work, man. - I'm just looking.
它没有收费。- 你应该充电。
It didn't charge. - You were supposed to charge it.
我确实收费了。- 嗯,显然不是。
I did charge it. - Well, obviously not.
兄弟,那些工具包装不下他们的果汁。
Bro, those kits don't hold their juice.
我告诉管理层十次了。
I told management about it like ten times.
你们会闭嘴,掌舵吗?
Will you guys just shut up and man the boat?
卡拉?卡拉?
Kara? Kara?
是的,嘿。
Yeah, hey.
嘿,我就在这裡。跟我说说话。
Hey, I'm right here. Talk to me.
这是。。。
This is...
这就像在大学一样,记得吗?
This is just like at uni, remember?
当我,呃...
When I, uh...
当我肩膀脱臼时?
When I dislocated my shoulder?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我告诉过你不要上那个酒吧,不是吗?
Well, I told you not to get on that bar, didn't I?
哦,不能因为胆子而退缩。
Oh, can't back down from a dare.
这是真的。
That's true.
此外。。。
Besides...
我就知道你会照顾我的。
I knew you'd take care of me.
是的,好吧,我一直在照顾你,不是吗?
Yeah, well, I always take care of you, don't I?
对于那些乳酪吐司来说,这是值得的。
And it was worth it for those cheese toasties.
好吧,好吧。
Well, okay.
我向你保证,我们会送你回家的
I promise you, we're gonna get you home
我要给你做所有的乳酪吐司
and I am gonna make you all the cheese toasties
你可以吃,好吗?
that you can eat, okay?
是的。
Yeah.
我们送你回家。我们送你回家。
We'll just get you home. We'll just get you home.
等。。。
Wait...
你在燃烧吗?
Are you burning?
什麽?
What?
闻起来像...
Smells like...
闻起来像在燃烧。
Smells like they're burning.
好的好的。特雷弗,抓住她的脚。
Okay, okay. Trevor, hold her feet.
哦,天哪,这是怎麽回事?哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God, what's happening? Oh, my God.
她癫痫发作了。帮帮我们。
She's having a seizure. Help us.
好吧,我们要把她转过来,好吗?
Okay, we're gonna turn her on her side, okay?
她快死了吗?-不。
Is she dying? - No.
货车?货车?
Van? Van?
现在轻轻地,按住她的头。-嗯哼。
Gently now, hold her head. - Uh-huh.
一二三。
One, two, three.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
很好。很好。
That's good. That's good.
好的好的。那是个好女孩。
Okay, okay. That's a good girl.
好,好。
Good, good.
还有多远?
How much further?
呃,一个小时。
Uh, an hour.
我的意思是,也许更少,但我们有一些大水来了。
I mean, maybe less, but we got some big water coming.
好。
Okay.
距离孤松弯只有半英里。
Just half a mile to Lone Pine bend.
好吧,我们得把她收拾进去。
Okay, we gotta pack her in.
如果您过火,我们将能够见到您。
In case you go overboard, we'll be able to see you.
卡里萨。
Karissa.
还有乔伊。
And Joey.
好的,来了。
Okay, here it comes.
在我的电♥话♥裡。
On my call.
电影精选列表