这听起来和你一模一样。她就是这麽说的。
That sounds exactly like you. That's how she sounds.
而且她也喝醉了,所以请记住这一点。
And she's drunk as well, so keep that in mind.
她走了,这个女孩走了,
And she goes, and this girl goes,
“美元?
"American dollar?
你说的美元是什麽意思?
What you mean American dollar?"
你应该已经看到了——
And you should have seen--
坚持住,我不明白。
Hold up, I don't get it.
为什麽美元是...
Why was the American dollar thing...
为什麽这很有趣?- 他们在美国!
Why was that funny? - They're in America!
我喝得酩酊大醉,我可能会忘记
I was so drunk and I may be forgot that
他们在波多黎各使用美元。
they use American dollars in Puerto Rico.
他们在波多黎各使用美元。
They use American dollars in Puerto Rico.
你拿到香烟了吗?-不。
Did you get your cigarette? - No.
转移话题。乔伊,想告诉我们你自己吗?
Shift the conversation. Joey, wanna tell us about yourself?
告诉我们一些关于你的事。-呃。。。
Tell us something about you. - Uh...
你想做什麽...你想知道什麽?
What do you wanna... what do you wanna know?
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
哇。不。
Whoa. No.
我不知道为什麽这很有趣,但是-- -男朋友?
I don't know why that's funny, but-- - Boyfriend?
是的,有点。我不知道。
Yeah, sort of. I don't know.
“我不知道。”这是什麽意思?
"I don't know." What's that mean?
说实话。
Be honest.
我不知道。我的意思是,他是...
I don't know. I mean, he's...
他......他很好。
He's... He's nice.
他是个好人。
He's a nice guy.
你是怎麽认识他的?
How did you meet him?
我们一起工作。- 嗯,医生。
We work together. - Mmm, doctor.
哦,性感的医生。
Oh, sexy doctor.
他是性感的医生吗?
Is he a sexy doctor?
我猜他就像...
I guess he's like...
他没事。他就像,你知道,高大和...
He's all right. He's like, you know, tall and...
实际上,他个子很高。
He's stupid tall, actually.
愚蠢的高个子,麦克愚蠢的高个子。- 哇,他听起来很糟糕。
Stupid tall, McStupid Tall. - Wow, he sounds awful.
是的,这位高个子医生可能想要一个家庭。
Yeah, this tall doctor probably wants a family.
一坨屎。
Piece of shit.
盖伊就像个怪物。
Guy's like a monster.
哦,嘿,格雷。你确定你不想要吗?
Oh, hey, Gray. You sure you didn't want any?
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
拜託。
Oh, come on.
你下班了。
You're off the clock.
而且,我们现在都是最好的朋友,对吧?
And besides, we're all the best of friends now, right?
河流嚮导永远不会下班。
A river guide is never off the clock.
好的,来吧。
Okay, come on.
当人们不喝酒时,这实际上是我怀疑的时候。
When people don't drink, that's actually when I get suspicious.
你不用担心我。
You don't need to worry about me.
你应该怀疑的是这个白♥痴♥。
It's this idiot you should be suspicious of.
等等,不,不,好吧。
Wait, no, no, okay.
所以,看,我们可以敬酒,对吧?
So, look, we can toast, right?
为我们第一天不溺水乾杯。我没有淹死。
One toast to our first day of not drowning. I didn't drown.
你知道吗?你为我乾杯。
You know what? You do a toast for me.
哦,拜託,就一个。
Oh, please, just one.
你为我敬酒。-加油。
You do a toast for me. - Come on.
拜託,就一个祝酒词。- 所有非常好的观点,但是-
Please, just one toast. - All very good points, but--
他是清醒的。
He's sober.
嗯,这太神奇了。对你有好处。
Well, that's amazing. Good for you.
这没什麽,你知道的。
It's nothing, you know.
在这一点上,我要打乾草。
On that note, I'm gonna hit the hay.
这很有趣。谢谢你度过了美好的一天。
It's been fun. Thank you for a great day.
我会看到每个人在——
And I'll see everyone in the--
我失事了。我已经起床快24小时了。
I'm wrecked. I've been up for almost 24 hours.
但非常感谢你,这是美好的一天。
But thank you very much, it's been a great day.
享受你的夜晚。我早上见。
Enjoy your night. I'll see you in the morning.
我们会想念你的。- 晚安,乔伊。
We'll miss you. - Good night, Joey.
填满她。填满她。
Fill her up. Fill her up.
很酷。-谢谢。
Very cool. - Thank you.
这就是这些的真正用途。
That's what these are really for.
你不需要起床。
You don't need to be getting up.
是的,嘿,卡里萨。-是的?
Yeah, hey, Karissa. - Yeah?
风把烟雾推向你的方向。
The wind's pushing the smoke right in your direction.
如果你移到一边,你可能会更好。
You might be better off if you move to the side.
好主意。
That's a good idea.
卡里萨,他要你一路过来
Karissa, he wants you to come all the way over
到他很好很安全的地方。
to where it's nice and safe by him.
就在他旁边。
Just right next to him.
给他一个草率的湿吻。-哦,我的上帝。
Give him a sloppy wet kiss. - Oh, my God.
只要给他一个吻。
Just give him a kiss.
代表库特奈河历险记,
On behalf of Kootenai River Adventures,
对于任何不当行为,我深表歉意
I would like to apologize for any inappropriate
以及发表的冒犯性评论。
and offensive comments made.
他们正在购买♥♥它。他们买♥♥了,你很好。
They're buying it. They're buying it, you're good.
你被覆盖了。
You're covered.
好吧,我得去看看一棵树。
Okay, well I gotta go visit a tree.
哦,好吧,小心点。你应该走那条路。
Oh, okay, be careful. You should go that way.
这边?-是的。
This way? - Yeah.
我去了那边,差点死了。
I went over there and I nearly died.
悬崖上满满的,说真的。
There's a full on cliff, seriously.
对,好的。
Right, okay.
她应该拿走熊狼牙棒。
She should have taken the bear mace.
我想我会做同样的事情。
I think I'm gonna do the same thing.
你应该只是...
You should just...
走出烟雾。
Get outta the smoke.
我认为特雷弗-- -是的。
I think Trevor-- - Yeah.
它有点跟着你,不是吗?
It sort of followed you, didn't it?
就像被你吸引一样。
It's like drawn to you.
你说得太对了。救我脱离特雷弗的诅咒。
You're so right. Save me from Trevor's curse.
我想他诅咒我。
I think he cursed me.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
这裡很好。- 嗯嗯。
It's nice down here. - Mmm-hmm.
哦,我的意思是,工作。- 我知道你的意思。
Oh, I mean, work. - I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思。
I know what you mean.
我可能为库特奈工作
I worked for Kootenai probably
现在已经三年多了。
a little over three years now.
但这不是工作。
But it's not work.
只。。。这就是我喜欢的。
Just... it's what I love.
但你真的很认真,
But you take it really seriously,
我可以看到。-是的。
I can see that. - Well, yeah.
你必须这样做,你知道的。
You have to, you know.
而你,你的...你有什麽事?
And you, what's your... what's your thing?
嗯......井
Um... well,
我真的很喜欢时尚。-啊。
I was really into fashion. - Ah.
很酷。很酷。
That's cool. That's cool.
是的,我在大学学习过它,我喜欢它。
Yeah, I studied it at uni and I loved it.
我只是,我想,你知道,去。
And I just, I wanted to, you know, go.
我想去纽约。我想设计。
I wanted to go to New York. I wanted to design.
但后来我结婚了
But then I got married
他不想让我工作。
and he doesn't want me to work.
是的。
Yeah.
真是太可惜了。
That's a bummer.
我不知道。没有工作我会发疯的。
I don't know. I'd go insane without work.
我是认真的。这份工作救了我的命。
I'm serious. This job saved my life.
他们收留了我,你知道的。
They took me in, you know.
让我们说我没有最好的支持系统。
Let's just say I didn't have the best support system.
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I get that.
是的。
Yeah.
灰色!
Gray!
伙计们,我们需要説明!
Guys, we need help here!
那是什麽?- 狗屎。特雷夫,一切都好吗?
What was that? - Shit. Trev, everything okay?
快 点!-那是什麽?
Hurry! - What was that?
灰色?
Gray?
特雷夫,你在哪裡?-人?
Trev, where are you? - Guys?
电影精选列表