沃尔特?沃尔特,你在裡面?
Walt? Walt, you in there?
嘿。
Hey.
我们头部受伤了,很糟糕。
We got a head wound, it's bad.
在哪裡?- 在岸边,
Where at? - Down by the shore,
我们需要一个直升机。- 哦,基♥督♥。
we're gonna need a chopper. - Oh, Christ.
她滑倒了,头撞到了几块石头上。
She slipped and hit her head on some rocks.
坐着的电♥话♥死在我们身上。
The sat phone died on us.
已经几个小时了,伙计。我们需要快点有人。
It's been a couple hours, man. We need someone fast.
好的,等一下。-什麽?
Okay, just wait a second. - What?
我们不需要那个。不是-- -不好。
We don't need that. It's not-- - It is bad.
不,不。 - 这很糟糕。
No, no. - It's very bad.
我们应该把她放在沃尔特的卡车上。它更快。
We should put her in Walt's truck. It's faster.
我们叫它进来怎麽样?
How about we call it in?
让他们告诉我们什麽更快。-完全。
Let them tell us what's faster. - Exactly.
等。听我们说,看。
Wait. Hear us out, look.
我们已经陷入困境
We're already in some shit
在上周的酿酒商与管理层,所以,所以...
over last week's cabrewers with management, so, so...
只是我们不想报告它。
just we would like to not report it.
这是医疗紧急情况。
This is a medical emergency.
不,我们必须称之为... - 没关係,如果...
No, we've gotta call it... - Doesn't matter if...
有医生... - 给我收音机。
There's a doctor... - Just give me the radio.
特雷弗,会没事的。- 你不知道!
Trevor, it'll be fine. - You don't know that!
给我该死的收音机!-哇!来吧,伙计!
Just give me the goddamn radio! - Whoa! Come on, dude!
好吧,伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。-对不起。
All right, guys, guys, guys. - I'm sorry.
沃尔特,他很酷,好吧。大功告成。右?
Walt, he's cool, all right. We're done. Right?
是的... - 我们很抱歉?
Yeah... - We're sorry?
我说完了。
I'm done.
你完成了?-是的。
You're done? - Yeah.
大家都没事。
Everybody's okay.
哇,不,特雷弗!崔佛!停下!沃尔特!
Whoa, no, Trevor! Trev! Stop it! Walt!
来吧,伙计们!- 放手!
Come on, guys! - Let it go!
停!- 他想向我开枪!
Stop! - He's trying to shoot me!
该死!特雷弗,请放手。
Oh, shit! Trevor, please just let go.
你在干什麽?- 伙计们,来吧!
What are you doing? - Guys, come on!
把枪放下!放下枪,上帝!
Drop the gun! Just drop the gun, God!
特雷弗,趴下!
Trevor, get down!
特雷弗,放手!放手!
Trevor, let go! Let go!
放手!特雷弗,放手!
Let go! Trevor, let go!
哦,伙计们,伙计们,来吧!
Oh, guys, guys, come on!
不!
No!
你会怎麽做?
What'd you do?
对不起,伙计。 - 你干什麽 -
I'm sorry, man. - What'd you--
天啊。
Oh, God.
对不起,沃尔特。你没事吧。- 你刺伤他了吗?
I'm sorry, Walt. You're all right. - Did you stab him?
沃尔特,对不起,伙计。
Walt, I'm sorry, man.
对不起。你没事吧。你没事吧,兄弟。
I'm sorry. You're all right. You're all right, bro.
沃尔特,你没事吧?我抓住你了。哇!
Walt, you okay? I got you. Whoa!
小心。小心
Careful. Careful
哦,特雷弗。- 他没事。
Oh, Trevor. - He's okay.
你还好吗,伙计?- 他没事。
Are you okay, buddy? - He's okay.
哦,开枪。哦不。
Oh, shoot. Oh, no.
好。在这裡保持压力。在这裡保持压力。
Okay. Keep pressure here. Keep pressure here.
保持压力。看着我。
Keep pressure. Look at me.
哦,这裡。这裡,这裡。移♥动♥。好。
Oh, here. Here, here. Move. Okay.
我知道 我知道。保持压力。你必须保持压力。
I know, I know. Keep pressure. You gotta keep pressure.
沃尔特,急救箱在哪裡?
Walt, where's the first aid kit?
好的,我们开始了。- 他没事。他没事。
Okay, here we go. - He's okay. He's okay.
你做得很好。你会没事的。你会没事的。你会没事的。
You're doing great. You'll be fine. You'll be fine. You'll be fine.
好吧。好的,我们开始吧。
All right. Okay, here we go.
把这个。好。三,二,一。
Put this. Okay. Three, two, one.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
好吧。和我在一起。
All right. Hang with me.
沃尔特,我们需要你的帮助,伙计。
Walt, we need your help, buddy.
我们需要你的説明。
We need your help.
睁大眼睛看着我。
Keep your eyes open and look at me.
加油。加油。加油。
Come on. Come on. Come on.
特雷弗,你必须呼救。
Trevor, you gotta call for help.
不不不。
No, no, no.
加油。加油。加油。
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好。保持压力。保持压力。
Okay. Keep pressure. Keep pressure.
天啊。
Oh, God.
你打电♥话♥了吗?
Did you call?
放开他?-崔佛。
Let him go? - Trev.
格雷,兄弟。走开,是吗?
Gray, brother. Walk away, yeah?
什麽?
What?
离开。
Walk away.
就让他走吧。
Just let him go.
特雷夫,我知道你不是用枪指着我。
Trev, I know you're not pointing that gun at me.
加油。我们必须説明他。
Come on. We gotta help him.
他完成了。
He's done.
现在还不算晚。我们可以救他。- 然后呢?
It's not too late. We can save him. - Then what?
那你就不是杀人犯了!
And then you're not a murderer!
沃尔特,沃尔特。来吧,伙计。睁开眼睛。
Walt, Walt. Come on, man. Open your eyes.
加油,沃尔特!
Come on, Walt!
他完成了。他说完了,看看他。
He's done. He's done, look at him.
他完成了。它在我身上。
He's done. It's on me.
你让情况变得更糟。-我知道!
You're making it so much worse. - I know!
你以为我不知道!
You don't think I know!
看看他。
Look at him.
看,他甚至没有呼吸了。- 来吧,沃尔特。
Look, he's not even breathing anymore. - Come on, Walt.
来吧,沃尔特。不,不。
Come on, Walt. No. No.
好。我们仍然必须打电♥话♥,至少对范来说。
Okay. We still gotta call, at least for Van.
不!
No!
不许打电♥话♥给任何人!
No calling anyone!
我有个计划。
I have a plan.
你还是找我了吧?
You still got me, right?
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
他们现在应该已经回来了。
They should have been back by now.
狗屎。
Shit.
他们来了吗?- 新计划。
Are they coming? - New plan.
回到船上,向北行驶。
Get back in the boat and head north.
等等,你在说什麽?
Wait, what are you talking about?
有一条支流我们要分开。
There's a tributary we'll split off on.
这是通往加拿大的捷径。
It's a shortcut to Canada.
没有边境巡逻队。
There's no border patrol.
护林员在哪裡?
Where's the ranger?
他死了。
He's dead.
在我们到达加拿大之前没有停下来。
No stopping till we get to Canada.
灰色。。。不要让他这样做。
Gray... don't let him do this.
所以我们现在是人♥质♥。
So we're hostages now.
送我去加拿大就行了。你们都可以自♥由♥了。
Just get me to Canada. You're all free to go.
她不会成功的。
She won't make it.
如果我们回到水面上,她会死的。
She will die if we get back on the water.
你没事吧?你没事让她死?
You're okay with that? You're okay letting her die?
不!我不能接受。
No! I'm not okay with it.
上船。
Get in the boat.
走吧,来吧。
Let's go, come on.
加油。
Come on.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿嘿。
Hey there.
你们没事吧?
You guys all right?
嘿!是的。你?
Hey! Yeah, yeah. You?
你们需要説明吗?
You guys need some help?
不不。她只是摔了一跤。
No, no. She just had a little fall.
她很好。
She's good.
而且她是一名医生,所以她得到了很好的照顾。
And she's a doctor, so she's in good hands.
你要去哪裡?
Where you headed?
呃,我就在这裡。
Uh, I'm just up here.
经过马蹄铁只有几英里。
Just few miles up past Horseshoe.
那裡有一个非常好的露营地。
There's a really nice camping spot out there.
电影精选列表