左右。
Left and right.
听我的声音。
Listen for my voice.
左!
Left!
左!
Left!
现在对了!
Now right!
右!
Right!
一起划船。
Row together.
排!排!排!
Row! Row! Row!
现在离开了!左!
Now left! Left!
右!
Right!
左!右!
Left! Right!
左!现在对了!
Left! Now right!
右!
Right!
右!
Right!
卡里萨,继续划船!
Karissa, keep rowing!
是的,我明白了,我明白了。
Yep, I got it, I got it.
大海捞针给我们留出更多的空间。
Leave us some more room on the haystack.
知道了!- 行,行,行!
I got it! - Row, row, row!
好的,伙计们,支撑!
Okay, guys, brace!
我明白了,我明白了。
I got it, I got it.
好吧,准备挖掘。- 我看不到狗屎!
All right, get ready to dig. - I can't see shit!
特雷弗,帮帮我。
Trevor, help me out.
左边很难。特雷弗!
Hard on the left. Trevor!
左!左!特雷弗,左!
Left! Left! Trevor, left!
抓住一些东西!-灰色!
Grab on to something! - Gray!
乔伊!
Joey!
灰色!
Gray!
范在哪裡?
Where's Van?
我不知道!
I don't know!
卡里萨!
Karissa!
帮帮我!- 卡里萨!
Help me! - Karissa!
卡里萨!
Karissa!
货车!
Van!
不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
货车!
Van!
我得到了你,我得到了你,我得到了你。
I got you, I got you, I got you.
好的,我得到了你。
Okay, I got you.
天啊。
Oh, God.
灰色!
Gray!
乔伊?
Joey?
乔伊,在这边。-我来了!
Joey, over here. - I'm coming!
我有范!
I've got Van!
我不认为她在呼吸。
I don't think she's breathing.
我说不出来,我说不出来。
I can't tell, I can't tell.
卡里莎在哪裡?- 我不知道,我失去了她。
Where's Karissa? - I don't know, I lost her.
好吧,我得找到——
Okay, I gotta find--
你见过特雷弗吗?-我抓住你了。
Have you seen Trevor? - I got you.
特雷弗!特雷弗!
Trevor! Trevor!
来吧,姑娘。
Come on, girl.
卡里萨!
Karissa!
特雷弗!-这边!
Trevor! - Over here!
帮帮我!-我抓住你了。
Help me! - I got you.
你盯上了卡丽莎?
You got eyes on Karissa?
我没见过她。-货车!
I haven't seen her. - Van!
嘿,你找我了吗?- 是的,我得到了你。
Hey, you got me? - Yeah, I got you.
我抓住你了。- 好的,好的。
I got you. - Okay, all right.
把你的手放开。-小心!
Gimme your hand. - Careful!
把你的手放开。加油。
Gimme your hand. Come on.
我得到了你,来吧!
I got you, come on!
拿去吧!
Take it!
加油!
Come on!
拿去吧,是的!
Take it, yeah!
加油!
Come on!
你没事吧?你没事吧?
You all right? You okay?
我会让她暖和。- 我会得到我们的东西。
I'll get her warm. - I'll get our stuff.
好的,是的,先生。
Okay, yes, sir.
我去找她。跟我来。
I'll get her. Come with me.
这裡,这裡。呼吸。呼吸!深呼吸。
Here, here. Breathe. Breathe! Breathe deep.
你没事吧?- 我好冷。
Are you okay? - I'm so cold.
这裡!抱团。- 范在呼吸吗?
Here! Huddle. - Is Van breathing?
靠得很近。
Get close together.
她在呼吸吗?-是的!
Is she breathing? - Yes!
你没事吧?- 需要取暖。
Are you okay? - Need to get warm.
我要得到-- -等等!我需要和你谈谈。
I'm gonna get-- - Wait! I need to talk to you.
我认为他是故意的。翻转了我们,翻转了船。
I think he did that on purpose. Flipped us, flipped the boat.
什麽?- 他不想让我们得到説明。
What? - He doesn't want us to get help.
我们没有时间做这个。-听我说。他攻击了她。
We don't have time for this. - Listen to me. He attacked her.
她告诉我发生了什麽事。
She told me what happened.
他不会那样做。- 他不想让她告诉任何人。
He wouldn't do that. - He doesn't want her to tell anyone.
然后就让她死?- 是的,为了拯救自己的屁♥股♥。
And then just let her die? - Yes, to save his own ass.
不,听着。-是的。
No, listen. - Yes.
大家还好吗?-是的。
Everyone okay? - Yes.
是的,是的,我们很好。-是的。
Yeah, yeah, we're good. - Yeah.
你拿到了装备,好吧。- 是的,它就在那裡。
You got the gear, okay. - Yeah, it's down there.
我们到护林员站有40分钟。我会准备船。
We got 40 minutes to the ranger station. I'll prep the boat.
好的,我去检查你。
Okay, I'm gonna check you.
深吸一口气。
Take some deep breaths in and out.
好的,放鬆你的身体。放鬆你的身体。好。
Okay, relax your body. Relax your body. Okay.
你会没事的。好?
You're gonna be okay. Okay?
沃尔特可能还没有到那裡。
Walt's probably not even there yet.
好吧,您可以闯入并使用固定电♥话♥。
Well, you can break in and use the landline.
多久?
How long?
护林员站就在这个山顶。
Ranger station's just at the top of this hill.
我们可以在15分钟内在这裡进行医疗后送。
We can have a medevac here in 15 minutes.
快 点。
Hurry.
嘿嘿,撑住,撑住。
Hey, hey, hold up, hold up.
你没事吧?- 坚持住,是的。
You all right? - Hold up, yeah.
她在那裡说什麽?
What was she saying back there?
谁?-乔伊。你们在争论。
Who? - Joey. You guys were arguing.
那没什麽。你知道她是怎麽得到的。- 好的,嘿。
That was nothing. You know how she gets. - Okay, hey.
不过你得到了我,对吧?
You got me though, right?
“因为,你知道,会有问题。
'Cause, you know, there's gonna be questions.
纨绔子弟。- 我是重罪犯。我是重罪犯。
Dude. - I'm a felon. I'm a felon.
你看到人们怎麽看我吗?- 这一切都在你的脑海中。
You see how people look at me? - That's all in your head.
对,好的。是吗?是吗?我不认为是。
Right, okay. Is it? Is it? I don't think it is.
特雷弗,你没有做错任何事。
Trevor, you didn't do anything wrong.
是的,没有狗屎,我没有做错任何事。
Yeah, no shit, I didn't do anything wrong.
告诉我,你得到了我。
Tell me, you got me.
我得到了你,是吗?
I got you, yeah?
我不会回去。- 我不会让这种情况发生。
I'm not going back. - I'm not gonna let that happen.
我正在试用期。- 我知道,好吗?
I'm on probation. - I know that, all right?
没关係,冷静点。
It's okay, calm down.
我为你做了三年。
I did three years for you.
三年,你告诉我你得到了我!
Three years, you tell me that you got me!
告诉我!
Tell me!
我抓住你了。
I got you.
我抓到你了,好吗?
I got you, all right?
我抓住你了!
I got you!
过来,伙计,过来。我抓住你了。
Come here, man, come here. I got you.
我得到了你,好吗?我抓住你了。
I got you, okay? I got you.
好。- 你得到我?
Okay. - You got me?
我抓住你了。
I got you.
我得到了你,好吗?-好。
I got you, all right? - Okay.
我们得走了。
We gotta go.
她怎麽样了?- 她在呼吸。所以这很好。
How's she doing? - She's breathing. So it's good.
她干了?- 嗯,是的,我主要是这麽认为的。
She dry? - Um, yeah, I think so mostly.
你好吗?- 好的,你好吗?
How are you? - Okay, how are you?
没有卡车。-沃尔特!
No truck. - Walt!
沃尔特!
Walt!
好。
Okay.
电影精选列表