哦,是的,当然。华丽。
Oh, yeah, sure. Gorgeous.
你去过那裡吗?
Have you been there?
是的,但我一直想回来。
Yeah, but I've been meaning to get back.
听着,如果你们需要我去寻求説明,我可以。
Listen, if you guys need me to go get help, I can.
不,不,没关係。我们在下一次外卖♥♥时得到了我们的车。
No, no. It's okay. We got our car at the next takeout.
明白了。
Got it.
希望你的朋友感觉好些。
Hope your friend feels better.
是的,伙计。谢谢。
Yeah, man. Thanks.
有一个好的。
Have a good one.
是的。
Yep.
该死的他知道。我们必须找到一条通往那裡的路。
God damn it he knows. We gotta find a way up there.
做什麽?
To do what?
我不知道。和他谈谈。我不知道。
I don't know. Talk to him. I don't know.
他什麽都不知道。- 除非他是瞎子,
He doesn't know anything. - Unless he's blind,
他可以清楚地看到木筏上有一个死去的女孩。
he can clearly see there's a dead girl on the raft.
崔佛。- 他现在正在寻求説明,100%。
Trev. - He's going for help right now, 100%.
我向你保证他不是。 - 你答应我?
I promise you he's not. - You promise me?
“因为你什麽都知道,对吧?
'Cause you know everything, right?
为什麽,你要说你的宁静祈祷?哼?
Why, you gonna say your Serenity Prayer? Huh?
“天啊,给我力量。天啊,赐予我力量...”
"God, gimme the strength. God, gimme the strength..."
好。嘿。
Okay. Hey.
灰色。。。对不起。
Gray... I'm sorry.
对不起,伙计。
I'm sorry, man.
好吧,让我们熬过夜晚。-不 不。
Okay, let's push through the night. - No, no.
他现在正在寻求説明。
He's going for help right now.
他会找到一个人,他们会追上来的。
He's going to find somebody and they're going to catch up.
我们不能这样做,好吗?我们不能这样做。我们将无法生存。
We can't do it, okay? We cannot do it. We will not survive.
我正在划清界限。
I'm drawing the line.
孤松是一回事,但在光天化日之下,你不能。
Lone Pine is one thing, but in broad daylight, you can't.
我不会允许的。
I won't allow it.
兄弟,谁有枪?
Who's got the gun here, brother?
你这样做,大个子,所以扣动扳机。
You do, big man, so pull the trigger.
“因为如果你让我们在晚上越过野兽,
'Cause if you make us go over The Beast at night,
反正你杀了我们。
you're killing us anyway.
我们做不到。好。我们做不到。
We can't do it. Okay. We can't do it.
如果你想去加拿大,
If you want to get to Canada,
如果你想度过难关,我们需要共同努力。
if you want to get through this, we need to work together.
即使他现在要得到説明
Even if he's going to get help right now
我们在边界奔跑中分了两英里。
we're splitting off in two miles at Boundary Run.
除非他们正在做野兽,否则没有人会那样做。
No one goes that way unless they're doing The Beast.
好了,我们分开吧。大家划桨。每个人都划桨。
Okay, let's split off. Everyone paddle. Everyone paddle.
拿起桨,大家,走吧。
Pick up a paddle, everyone, go.
好吧。
All right.
我认为我们已经足够深入了。
I think we're deep enough in.
这些女孩不能再划桨了。
These girls can't paddle much more.
好吧,找个简单的外卖♥♥。
Okay, find an easy takeout.
在土壤鬆软的地方,这样我们就可以埋葬她。
Somewhere with soft soil so we can bury her.
埋葬她?
Bury her?
不,我不能。
No, I can't.
我不能只是...
I can't just...
我们必须这样做。
We have to.
明天的最后一站太重了。
There's too much weight for the last leg tomorrow.
可是她妈妈...
But her mom...
还有多远?
How much further?
直到没有人能找到我们。
Until no one can find us.
兄弟,你在那裡太安静了。
You're being awful quiet up there, brother.
你想怎麽弄这把枪?
You thinking about how to get this gun?
所以我现在是坏人了?
So I'm the bad guy now?
是的?
Yeah?
毕竟我为你做了什麽。
After all I did for you.
她甚至不知道,是吗?是吗?
She doesn't even know, does she? Do you?
你知道这傢伙的副业吗?
You know about this guy's side hustle?
不是我的,请注意,他的。
Not mine, mind you, his.
崔佛!-什麽?
Trev! - What?
你很擅长。
You were good at it.
嘿,撑住!
Hey, hold up!
这傢伙投掷的石头比东博伊西的任何人都多。
This guy was slinging more rock than anyone in East Boise.
他跑得非常好。
He had a real good run.
继续走。去。
Keep walking. Go.
这个代顿奶昔,玛拉,让她怀孕了。
This Dayton milkshake, Marla, got her pregnant.
我不能让他有时间分发。
I couldn't let him do time for distribution.
不是当他有好东西的时候。
Not when he had something good.
我什麽都没有。但他的生活正在变成某种东西。
I didn't have anything. But his life was turning into something.
我不能让这一切搞砸。
I couldn't let that get all messed up.
当员警闯进来时,我正在家。
I was home when the cops busted in.
我没有要求你这样做。- 你不必。
I didn't ask you to. - You didn't have to.
我知道该怎麽做,因为我们是兄弟。
I knew what to do because we're brothers.
白色裂缝婴儿屁♥股♥。
White crack baby ass.
我唯一的家庭,男人。
The only family I ever had, man.
你也是,乔伊·比恩。
You too, Joey Bean.
你就像我的小妹妹。
You're like a little sister to me.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
不好意思。对不起,疼吗?
Sorry. Sorry, does that hurt?
你冷?
You cold?
看。。。
Look...
我保证我们会成功的。
I promise we're gonna make it.
大家好好休息,我们迎来了重要的一天。
Everyone just rest up, we got a big day.
还记得我们以前在蛇河边的帐篷里唱的那首歌♥吗?
Remember that song we used to sing in our tents off Snake River?
♪ All I really want to do is get away ♪
♪ 我真正想做的就是离开 ♪
♪ Every other day It's something new ♪
♪ 每隔一天 这是新♪的东西
♪ Giving me the evil eye ♪
♪ 给我邪恶的眼睛 ♪
♪ You don't even want to meet mine ♪
♪ 你甚至不想见我的 ♪
♪ Nothing else I can do ♪
♪ 我无能为力 ♪
♪ So I stay by your side ♪
♪ 所以我留在你身边 ♪
♪ Stand to your right ♪
♪ 站在右边 ♪
♪ To the tune of a song ♪
♪ 随着歌♥曲♪的曲调
♪ For the rest of your life ♪
♪ 馀生 ♪
♪ And we might never die ♪
♪ 我们可能永远不会死 ♪
♪ We might never die ♪
♪ 我们可能永远不会死 ♪
你答应了。
You promised.
你说你没有参与。
You said you weren't involved.
那时候我太神志不灵了。
I was so out of my mind back then.
甚至不知道我在做什麽。
Didn't even know what I was doing.
可能是他想让你做什麽。
Probably whatever he wanted you to.
天啊,你还是他的婊♥子♥。
God, you're still his bitch.
不?-不。
No? - No.
然后做点什麽。
Then do something.
我也被绑住了。
I'm tied up too.
你有机会。你会拥有更多。
You had chances. You'll have more.
他有枪。
He has a gun.
你真的认为我对这些都没意见吗?
Do you really think I'm okay with any of this?
这是我和他之间的事。
It's between me and him.
永远是他。
It'll always be him.
那不是真的。
That's not true.
夏天...
The summer...
你租了小屋的夏天。
The summer you rented the cabin.
你。。。
You...
你让他...
You let him...
使用我。
use me.
喜欢。。。像玩具,像礼物。
Like... Like a toy, like a gift.
不,什麽?你。。。
No, what? You...
你喜欢他。你。。。
You liked him. You...
我当时15岁...
I was 15...
你是我的兄弟。
and you were my brother.
等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
谢谢。谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我知道有些不对劲。
I knew something wasn't right.
人。
Guys.
自从大桥以来,我一直在关注你们。
I've been following you guys since the bridge.
你呼救了吗?
Did you call for help?
电影精选列表