Never. Get out.
-滚出我的家 -这是上帝的家
- Get out of my house. - This is the house of God!
没有我儿子我不走
Not without my son!
你儿子死了
Your son is gone.
他的灵魂在地狱中燃烧腐烂
His soul burns and rots in hell.
-承认你的名字 阿斯蒙蒂斯 -绝不
- Admit to thy name, Asmodeus. - Never!
向全能的神屈膝
And bow to the power of God almighty.
-让我进去 加布 -玛利亚…
- Take me in, Gabe. - Oh, Mary...
与你同在 天使之母… -你在妇女中是有福的…
- ...Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou... - And of the angels...
我是王
I am king.
你受我主宰
You're under my dominion.
我们谦卑地恳求你…
- We humbly beseech you...
-你从天主手中领受… -你将永远…
- And here you will…
-权力和使命… -永远留在地狱
remain damned forever!
现在和我们临终时
...now and at the hour of our death.
去踏碎魔鬼头颅
...to crush Satan's skull.
我是阿斯蒙蒂斯 地狱之王
I am Asmodeus, king of hell.
我命令你
And I command you!
我们恳求你派遣你的圣天使
We beseech thee to send thy holy angels,
在你的命令和权♥柄♥之下
that under thy command and by thy power,
追击地狱的恶魔 处处击打它们
they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side,
驱逐它们无♥耻♥的侵袭
resist their bold attacks,
再把它们打入地狱里去
and drive them hence into the abyss of woe!
妈妈?
Mommy?
妈妈 救我
Mom, help me.
跟他说话 茱莉亚 跟他说话
Speak to him, Julia. Speak to him.
母爱永不言败
A mother's love never fails.
亨利 亨利 我爱你
Henry. Henry, I love you.
跟他说话 -亨利 回到我身边
- Call to him. - Henry, come back to me.
亨利 求你和我说话
Henry, please talk to me.
妈妈 它们在伤害我
Mommy, they're hurting me.
天啊
Oh, God.
亨利… 我们需要你的帮忙
Henry, we need your help.
你必须抵♥制♥
You must resist.
我不能
I can't.
你必须抵♥制♥
You must resist!
妈妈?
Mom?
亨利
Henry.
不在这里
发生什么事?
What's happening?
上帝不在这里
天啊
Oh, my God.
糟了
Holy shit.
全能的上帝
Almighty God.
它附身在他们俩身上
It's in them both.
艾米
Amy.
-给我我想要的东西 -不
- Give me what I want! - No!
投降吧
Surrender yourself to me.
茱莉亚
Julia!
我告诉过你了
I told you, bitch.
你们都会死
You're all gonna die!
-艾米 求求你 -艾米走了
- Amy, please. - Amy's gone.
茱莉亚 抵♥制♥
Julia, resist!
不要失去信心
Don't lose faith!
把我的孩子还给我
Give me back my children!
你的孩子没了
Your children are gone!
求求你
Please.
艾米 求求你
Amy, please.
我爱你
I love you.
你要的是我 放过那些孩子
It's me you want. Let the children go.
他们都因为你而受苦
They all suffer because of you.
说吧 小猪
Say the words, piggy.
成为你梦寐以求的殉道者
Be the martyr you dreamed of being.
做我的小猪
Be my piggy.
来抓我
Take me.
妈妈
Mom?
不 加布里尔
No, Gabriele!
神父
Father.
妈妈?
Mommy?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
从我手里拿走十字架
- Take the cross from my hand. - Okay.
-好 -拿去
- Take it. - Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 亨利 你回来了
Oh, my God. Henry, you came back to me.
-现在你安全了 -拿去
- You're safe now. - Take it!
带他们离开这里 去
Get them out of here. Go!
嘿
Hey. Hey.
茱莉亚 我们该走了
Julia, we have to go!
-搂着我 -求求你 走吧
- Put your arms around me. - Let's go.
Come on, run.
快 跑
艾米 快
Amy, come on.
你的灵魂是我的
Your soul is mine.
沙利文
Sullivan.
沙利文
Sullivan!
我就知道你会牺牲自己来拯救那些孩子…
I knew you would sacrifice yourself to save those children,
现在你是我的
and now you are mine.
走 快点
Come on. Hurry.
那孩子 现在他安全了 离开这里就是了
The boy, he's safe now. Just get away from here.
-走吧 -谢谢你 神父
- Go. - Thank you, Father.
我要我的猪 加布
I need my pig, Gabe.
你不能侵入我
You will not take me.
你不能侵入我
You will not take me!
你这个骄傲的傻瓜 修士也说了同样的话
You prideful fool. The friar said the exact same thing.
原谅我 主啊
Forgive me, Lord.
还不行
Not yet!
我需要我的猪把我带到梵蒂冈 加布
I need my pig to get me inside the Vatican, Gabe.
加布里尔
Gabriele!
该死的我们俩…
Damn us both...
都下地狱
to hell.
加布里尔
Gabriele!
加布里尔
Gabriele!
你太迟了 托马斯
You're too late, Tomás.
他死了 你的朋友 死了
He's gone, your friend. Gone.
那么…
So...
走吧
run along.
我很荣幸
It would be my great pleasure
能摧毁你的灵魂 并剔除你的记忆
to excoriate your soul and eviscerate your memory.
加布里尔 听我说 抵♥制♥它
Gabriele, listen to me. Fight it.
它只是在你脑海里
It is just in your head.
我们只能被自己打败
We can only be defeated by ourselves.
他不在这里
He is not here!
小猪在地狱的水槽里撒泼
The little piggy is slopping at hell's trough,
那是他所属的地方
where he belongs.
我知道你还在 加布里尔 跟我一起祈祷
I know you're here, Gabriele. Pray with me.
上帝不在这里
God is not here!
上帝一直在我们心里
God is always in our hearts.
专心祈祷
Focus on the prayer.
“当有两个人…
"Where two of you gather...
奉我的名聚会…那里就有我 ”
in my name, there am I."
求主怜悯
Lord, have mercy.
说吧 求主怜悯
Say it! Lord, have mercy!
上帝与你同在 加布里尔 寻找它吧
God is with you, Gabriele. Find him!
了结它 托马斯
Finish it, Tomás.
了结它
Finish it!
神啊 奉祢的名 拯救我
God, by your name, save me.
凭祢的大能为我伸冤
Judge me in thy strength.
神阿 求祢听我的祷告
O God, hear my prayer.
留心听我口中的言语
Listen to the words of my mouth.
神是我的帮助
Behold, God is my helper.
放弃吧 他是我的
Give up. He is mine.
我命令你以无瑕羔羊的名义
I adjure you in the name of the spotless lamb.
话语道成了肉身命令你
电影精选列表