- What's in your hand, Mommy? - What's in your hand, Mommy?
艾米 过来 马上
Amy, come here, right now.
你手上拿着什么 妈妈?
- What's in your hand, Mommy? - What's in your hand, Mommy?
看
Look.
看我 妈妈
Watch me, Mommy.
看我
Watch me.
它的名字…
His name...
地狱之王
the king of hell...
阿斯蒙蒂斯
Asmodeus.
快
Quickly!
艾米 用镇定剂
Amy, use the sedative.
把他的手绑起来
Tie his arms.
我们知道它的名字了
We have his name.
“把牧师带来 ”
"Bring me the priest."
你刚刚说什么?
What did you say?
这是恶魔说的第一句话 "把牧师带来"
Those were the first words the demon said. "Bring me the priest."
它说的不是我
It didn't mean me.
它要的是你
It wants you.
这个恶魔以附身驱魔人为生
This demon feeds on exorcists.
它曾经有过一个计划
He had a plan once.
把修士引诱到这里…
To lure the friar here,
隐藏在正义中 以上帝的名做出令人发指的事
hide amongst the righteous and commit heinous acts in the name of God.
他想再次做同样的事
He wants to do the same thing again.
利用我潜入教会
Using me to infiltrate the Church.
魔鬼最大的胜利…
What greater victory for the devil...
就是夺得教皇驱魔人的灵魂
than to claim the soul of the pope's exorcist?
也许是 但现在我们知道它的名字了
Maybe. But we know his name now.
所以我们已有击败它和拯救那孩子
So we have what we need to beat it
所需的一切
and to save the child.
唯一能打败我们的就是我们自己
The only thing that can defeat us is ourselves.
他会利用你的罪来对付你
He will use your sins against you.
我必须认罪
I need to make confession.
-向我?-你不是牧师吗?
- To me? - You are a priest, are you not?
原谅我 神父 因为我犯了罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
倚靠耶♥和♥华♥
Trust in the Lord.
我要和你谈谈…
I want to talk to you...
关于我之前已认罪…
about things I have confessed before...
但仍然给我带来负担的事
but they still burden me.
在1942年…
In 1942...
战争期间 我加入了抵抗组织
during the war, I joined the Resistance.
我成为游击队员 并与法♥西♥斯♥分子作战
I became a partisan and I fought against the fascists.
我很多战友都死于德国人枪下
So many of my friends would die to German bullets.
为什么是他们…
Why them...
而不是我?
and not me?
他们的尸体会在梦中跟我说话
Their dead bodies would talk to me in my dreams.
战死沙场是英勇的
To die in a war is heroic.
在战争后存活…
To survive a war...
是复杂的
complex.
然后我开始体会…
And then I begin to see...
我的生命得以幸免
that my life had been spared.
我有责任赋予它生存的目的
It was my responsibility to give it purpose.
就我而言 这意味着侍奉上帝
And in my case, that meant to serve God.
多年来 我一直在努力接受马太福音中所说的
In all of my years, I have tried to embrace what is said in Matthew.
“你为你们当中最少的人所做的
"What you do for the least among you,
就是为我做的 ”
you do for me."
但是在重要时刻…
But when it mattered...
我失败了
I failed.
我没有帮助她 或相信她
I did not help her, I did not believe her.
我不听她的话
I did not listen.
罗莎莉亚?
Rosaria?
罗莎莉亚
Rosaria.
晚上 魔鬼会和我上♥床♥
At night, the devil fucks me.
这恶魔长什么样子?
What does this devil look like?
像你
You.
她没有被附身…
She was not possessed.
她是神经错乱
She was mentally disturbed.
所以我让别人处理她的案件
So I let someone else handle her case.
又一次…
Again...
是我的傲气
my pride.
我是驱魔人
I was an exorcist.
精神错乱的人不关我的事
The mentally disturbed, it's not my job.
现在你相信我吗?
Do you believe me now?
但那一切就因为她…而改变了
But that all changed because of her.
听说 在她死后
To hear after her death
那些性♥虐♥待的谣言 遮掩的行为
the rumors of the sexual abuse, the coverup
都在梵蒂冈城墙内
within the walls of the Vatican City.
那无辜的女孩
That innocent girl.
我在她需要我时没有帮助她
I did not help her when she needed me.
她的灵魂…
Her soul
是我的负担
is my burden.
这个恶魔 它知道这件事
And this demon, he knows that.
我所认识的你…
I know you...
作为上帝谦卑的人… 阿莫斯神父
as a humble man of God, Father Amorth.
是时候放下这个负担了
It's time to lay down that burden.
原谅我 天父
Forgive me, Father.
我奉圣父
I absolve you of your sins
圣子和圣灵之名 赦免你的罪孽
in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
我给你奇迹勋章
I give you the miraculous medal.
圣火保险
Holy fire insurance.
非常有能力
Very powerful.
要打败地狱之王
To defeat the king of hell...
我们需要上帝的盔甲
we require the armor of God.
要打败地狱之王
To defeat the king of hell...
我们需要上帝的盔甲
we require the armor of God.
记住 恶魔会利用你的感官来对付你
Remember, the demon will use your sins against you.
不要相信你看到或听到的一切
Do not believe everything you see or hear.
我们有事要做
We have work to do.
我们必须救这孩子
We must save this child.
都告白罪了吗?
All done confessing?
神父
Father.
他向你袒露他的灵魂了吗 托马斯?
Did he bare his soul to you, Tomás?
就像你的小妓♥女♥那样露出她的乳♥房♥♥?
Like your little whore bared her breasts?
别理它
Ignore it.
为亨利祈祷
Pray for Henry.
再多的祈祷也救不了亨利
No amount of prayers can save Henry.
让我进去 加布里尔
Let me in, Gabriele.
你知道我要什么
You know what I want.
我们在… 天上的父…
Our Father, who art in heaven...
-愿祢的名受显扬 -愿祢的国降临
- In heaven, hallowed be thy name. - ...hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的旨意… -向你的…
Thy kingdom come, thy...
上帝忏悔有效吗 加布?
Was there really any point confessing to your god, Gabe?
-求祢今天赏给我们日用的食粮… -你不该向她认罪吗?
- Give us this day our... - Shouldn't you be confessing to her?
你…不存在
You are not there.
你只是存在我脑海里
You are only in my mind.
因为你 我在地狱中被烧
I burn in hell because of you!
你不存在
You are not there.
你只是存在我脑海里
You are only in my mind.
-神父 -和我们下地狱吧 加布
- Father. - Join us in hell, Gabe.
让我进去
Take me in.
你不要我吗 托马斯?
Don't you want me, Tomás?
叫我跪下来祈祷
Tell me to get on my knees and say my prayers.
跟我睡吧 托马斯
Fuck me, Tomás.
骗子… -跟我睡吧 托马斯
- Deceiver. - Fuck me, Tomás!
-骗子 -跟我睡吧 牧师
- Deceiver! - Fuck me, priest.
-天啊 -托马斯 专心祈祷
- Oh, God. - Tomás, focus on the prayer!
阿斯蒙蒂斯
Asmodeus!
阿斯蒙蒂斯 格赫玛之王 这是主的十字架
Asmodeus, king of Gehemma, this is the cross of the Lord!
释放这个孩子 逃离上帝的光
Release this child and flee from the light of God!
降伏于上帝吧
See thee beneath God!
绝不 出去
电影精选列表