maybe I can wire--
艾米 在你摔断脖子之前快下来
Amy, get off of there before you break your neck.
是烟吗?请马上把它灭了
Is that a cigarette? Put that out right now, please.
-好 -不 天啊
- Fine. - No! Oh, my God.
可爱
Cute.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
你看到弟弟了吗?
Hey, have you seen your brother?
艾米
Amy.
看…我真的受不了我两个孩子的沉默对待
Look, I really can't handle the silent treatment from both my kids.
-我知道你不想来这里 -确实是的
- I know you don't wanna be here. - Yeah, no shit.
艾米…
Amy.
拜托 我需要你的帮忙
Please, I need your help.
这修道院是你父亲留给我们的唯一东西
This abbey is the only thing your dad left us.
我们已经没有收入了
We don't have an income anymore.
我们把它修好后卖♥♥了就回家好吗?
Once we fix it up and sell it, we'll go home. Okay?
也许你至少能帮我看好你弟弟
Maybe if you could just at least watch your brother.
也许尝试让他再次说话
Maybe try and get him to talk.
怎么样?他已经快一年没说话了
How? He hasn't spoken in almost a year.
你能帮我试试看吗?
Can you try for me?
你要我为了你做个妈妈?
So you want me to be a mother for you?
请帮忙看着你的弟弟 好吗?
Please just keep an eye on your brother. Okay?
1987年7月2日
罗马 - 意大利
拿着这个
Hold this.
阿莫斯神父
Father Amorth, caffe latte?
在这个时候?你疯了?
At this time of the day? Are you crazy?
双份浓缩咖啡 修女
Double espresso, Sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
糖?
Sugar?
糖是魔鬼的杰作 不要 谢谢
Sugar is the work of the devil. No, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们继续吧
Let's get on with this already.
这是正式听证会
This is a formal hearing.
按照约定 诉讼将以英语进行
And as agreed, proceedings will be undertaken in English.
好 开始吧
Ah. All right, let's go.
6月4日晚上 在特罗佩亚镇
On the night of June 4th, in the town of Tropea,
你进行了驱魔
you performed an exorcism
未经雷焦卡拉布里亚主教的批准
without the approval of the Reggio Calabria bishop.
用英语 阿莫斯神父
In English, Father Amorth.
那不是驱魔
That was not an exorcism.
根据吉安尼神父的描述 在雷焦卡拉布里亚
From Father Gianni's description, what occurred in Reggio Calabria sounded
发生的事就是一场驱魔 而且还有动物祭祀
exactly like an exorcism, complete with animal sacrifice, no less.
那男孩心理失调 是一种暂时性精神疾病
The boy was maladjusted. A temporary mental illness.
我用了远古心理学
I use primitive psychology.
暗示的力量
The power of suggestion.
把这个对象称为撒旦 要求它展示它的能力
You addressed the subject as Satan, called for him to display his power.
- 你否认这一点吗?-不
- Do you deny this? - No.
- 我就是这么做的 -你为什么要那样做?
- That's what I did. - And why would you do that?
驱魔是我的职责
Exorcism is my job,
但我被分配到的绝大多数案件
but the vast majority of the cases to which I'm assigned
不需要驱魔
do not require an exorcism.
他们只需要一些交谈
They just need, uh, a little conversation,
一点同理心
a little understanding,
有时…
and sometimes...
一些戏剧性
a little theater.
沙利文大主教 在我看来
Cardinal Sullivan, in my observation,
98% 分派给阿莫斯神父的案件…
98% of the cases that are assigned to Father Amorth
过后都被他进一步推荐给
are then further recommended by him
医生和精神科医生
to doctors and psychiatrists.
另外2%呢?
And the other 2%?
另外的2%
Ah, the other 2%.
这是长久以来 让科学和医学界
This is something that has confounded all of science
都感到困惑的事
and all of medicine for a very long time.
我称之…
I call it...
邪恶
evil.
主教大人 成功驱魔数百次
Your Eminence, with hundreds of successful exorcisms,
-阿莫斯神父一直有效率地… -稍等 卢蒙巴主教
- Father Amorth has been very effective-- - One moment, Bishop Lumumba.
你确实提出了一个有意思的观点 阿莫斯
You do raise an interesting point, Amorth.
你不是医生 但你的这些做法
You are not a doctor, but these practices of yours
可能会对这些人造成破坏性影响
could have damaging effects on these people.
你说的没错
You are right.
我不是医生
I am not a doctor.
我不是心理医生
I am not a psychologist.
但我是神学家 律师
But I am a theologian, I am a lawyer,
记者 一个务实的人
I am a journalist, and I am a practical man.
我也是战争中的游击队 我懂得分辨行刑队
I was also a partisan in the war, so I know a firing squad when I see one.
那么 这是怎么回事?
So, what is this about?
信理部已向
The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
委员会推荐
has recommended to this panel
取消首席驱魔师一职
that the position of chief exorcist be formally vacated.
所以 你的意思是邪恶不存在?
So, what you are saying is that evil does not exist?
教会一直面临着提升其重要性的压力
The Church is under constant pressure to sharpen her relevance.
是时候摆脱这些过时的信念了
It's time we move past these outdated beliefs.
请向我解释一下 主教大人
Explain to me please, Your Eminence.
如果不存在邪恶
If evil does not exist,
那么教会的作用是什么?
what, then, is the role of the Church?
我认为我们都要小心信理部
I think we all have to be careful of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith.
在我看来 他们希望我们都失业
Sounds to me like they want us all out of a job.
我们有更多问题要问你 阿莫斯神父
We have more questions for you, Father Amorth.
怎么突然我就值得
How is it that I am suddenly worthy
你们这些有权势的人花时间和精神了?
of the time and attention of all you powerful men?
我再问你…
I ask you again...
这是怎么一回事?
what is this about?
正当程序 神父
Due process, Father.
所以 这与死去的女孩罗莎莉亚维伦德兹
So this is not about the dead girl, Rosaria Velendez,
我在 《上帝之母》杂♥志♥上写的无关?
that I write about in La Madre di Dio magazine?
您对此的尽职调查和流程是怎样的?
What is your due diligence and process on this?
-拜托 大主教 -我警告你 阿莫斯神父
- Please, cardinal. - I warn you! I warn you! Father Amorth,
尊重你的上级
show respect to your superiors.
我有
I do!
我是梵蒂冈的首席驱魔师
I am the chief exorcist of the Vatican.
我的职位是由我的主教任命的
My position was appointed by my bishop.
我的教区是罗马
My diocese is Rome.
我当地的主教是教皇
My local bishop is the pope.
如果你对我有问题
If you have a problem with me,
可以和我老板谈谈 知道吗?
you talk to my boss. Okay?
教皇的身体虚弱
The pope is infirm.
阿莫斯神父 你还不能离开
Father Amorth, you have not been dismissed.
-咕咕 -阿莫斯神父
- Cuckoo. - Father Amorth!
你好?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anyone there?
我想尽快完成这项工作
I can't wait to finish this job.
这地方让我很害怕
This place freaks me out.
怎么了?
What is it?
我不知道 什么都看不到
I don't know. Can't see anything.
他们发现了一个天然气矿床
They hit a gas deposit.
我们不能继续在这工作 我会让我的团队撤退
We can't continue working here. I'm pulling my team from this place.
来吧 我们走吧 来吧 大家都出去
Come on, let's go. Come on, everybody out.
等等
Wait.
快 快
Quick, quick.
亨利?
Henry?
不 亨利
No. Henry!
妈妈
Mom!
天啊 亨利 发生什么事?
Oh, my God! Henry! What is happening?
我不知道 我进来时他就这样了
I don't know, he was like this when I came in.
亨利?亨利 是妈妈
Henry? Henry, it's Mommy.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
-亨利 -天啊 妈妈
- Henry. - Mommy.
他在说话
He's talking.
亨利 -妈妈…
- Henry. - Mommy.
你们都会死
You're all going to die.
亨利 你在做什么?
电影精选列表