“当我们嘲笑魔鬼 告诉自己它不存在时…
那就是它最开心的时候
-加布里尔阿莫斯神父
梵蒂冈首席驱魔师 1986-2016
1987年6月4日
特罗佩亚 - 意大利
好漂亮的猪
That's a beautiful pig.
一定是最好的 神父
Only the best, Father.
这边请 神父
This way, Father.
这男孩表现出
The boy is showing
所有典型附身迹象 阿莫斯神父
all the classical signs of possession, Father Amorth.
家属有没有咨♥询♥医生?
Has the family consulted a doctor?
非常多的医生
Many, many doctors.
是什么样的附身迹象?
What are the signs of possession?
他用英语交谈 神父
He converses in English, Father.
他以前说过英语吗?
Has he spoken English before?
没有 从来都没有
Never. Not once before.
他们有电视机吗?
Do they own a television?
是的 应该有
Yes, I believe so.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
你在画什么?
What are you drawing?
一只鸟
A bird.
太棒了 孩子
That's good, kid.
我有个重要任务给你
I have a very important job for you.
你会念主祷文吗?
Do you know the Our Father?
会 神父
- Yes, Father. - Good.
你可以帮你哥哥
You can help your brother.
不断重复念主祷文
Repeat the Our Father, over and over.
不要分心 不停地念 明白吗?
Don't get distracted. Relentless. Understood?
是 神父
Yes, Father.
好的
Good.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣…
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...
把猪带过来
Bring me the pig.
我是军团
I am legion.
我是撒旦
I am Satan.
我是说肮话的庞然大物
I am foul-mouthed behemoth.
很难相信
Difficult to believe.
你怀疑我?
You doubt me?
如果你是撒旦 我叫什么名字?
If you are Satan, what is my name?
形容地狱
Describe hell.
你很快会知道
You will find out soon enough.
你在逃避我的问题吗?
Are you avoiding my questions?
你嘲笑我?
You mock me?
回答我 撒旦
Answer me, Satan.
为何附身在这男孩身上?
Why possess this boy?
为何不是更有影响力的人?
Why not someone more influential?
我可以附身…在我选择的任何人身上
I can possess anyone I choose.
你能附身到吉安尼神父身上吗?
Could you possess Father Gianni?
一个主教?
A bishop?
任何人 任何东西
Anyone! Anything!
我不相信
I do not believe you.
我不相信你连这只猪都能附身
I don't believe you could even possess this pig.
你能吗?你有能力
Can you do it? You have the power.
你能附身在这只猪身上吗?
Could you possess the pig?
-是 我能 -快 撒旦
- Yes, I can. - Come on, Satan.
-你看好 -附身在猪身上
Watch me! -Possess the pig.
让我见识你就是黑暗王子
Show me you are the Prince of Darkness.
让我见识你的能力
Show to me your power.
你附身了吗?
Have you done it?
你附在它身上了 撒旦?
Have you possessed him, Satan?
你附在它身上了 撒旦?
Have you possessed it, Satan?
冷静点
Be calm.
上帝保佑你
God blesses you.
现在你能睡了 孩子
You can sleep now, my son.
恶魔走了
The demon has gone.
上帝与你同在
God is with you.
教廷第一驱魔人
1987年7月1日
卡斯蒂利亚 - 西班牙
艾米 我们不在美国了 你不能那样穿
Amy, we're not in America anymore. You can't dress like that.
为什么?
Why?
因为到处都会有建筑工人
Because there's gonna be construction workers everywhere.
你在后面还好吗?
How you doing back there?
那么…我们因为这个而抛弃一切?
So we left everything for this?
艾米 拜托 别开始
Amy, please. Don't start.
对啊 因为你就知道我打算说什么
You know exactly what I'm gonna say.
是的 而且我不想听
Yes, and I don't wanna hear it.
你觉得呢?还蛮酷的吧?
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
咕咕
Cuckoo!
加布里尔
Gabriele.
你觉得圣迈克尔有机会时
Why do you think Saint Michael
却没有杀死撒旦是什么原因?
didn't kill Satan when he had the chance?
那是一个神学的问题
That is a question of theology.
的确是
No shit.
也许正是他的怜悯留下了圣迈克尔的剑
Perhaps it was his mercy that stayed Saint Michael's sword.
阻挡上帝之爱的唯一东西…
The only thing that arrests God's love
就是一个人的自♥由♥意识
is a person's freedom to choose.
上帝连那可憎之物也给与自♥由♥…
But God cannot be God unless he allows for this choice
不然上帝就不是上帝了
even for the damned.
圣迈克尔 他知道这一点
Saint Michael, he knows this.
我们都将被审判
We will all be judged.
我们都将按照爱的程度…
We will all be judged
来面对审判
by how much we love.
别担心 加布里尔
Do not worry, Gabriele.
我会捍卫你的
I will defend you.
捍卫我?
Defend me?
我的信仰…
My faith
不需要捍卫
does not require defense.
哇
Wow.
大家觉得如何?-舒适
- What do you think, guys? - Cozy.
拜托 给它一个机会 这很棒
Oh, come on. Give it a chance. This is awesome.
卡洛斯 嗨
- Señora Vasquez. - Carlos, hi!
能和你见面还真好
So nice to put a face to the voice.
埃斯基贝尔神父…
Padre-- Father Esquibel...
很高兴认识你 瓦斯克斯女士
Pleasure to meet you, Miss Vasquez.
就叫我茱莉亚
Uh, Julia, please.
-卡洛斯正带我参观 -太好了
- Carlos was giving me a tour. - Oh, great.
我只想过来看看跟你和家人打个招呼
I just wanted to stop by and welcome you and your family
-欢迎你们来到教区 -抱歉
to the diocese. - I'm sorry.
不 请 请继续
Oh, no, no, no, please. Go for it.
你能平安来到真的太好了
I'm glad to see you made it safe.
好 去找你的房♥间 笨蛋
All right. Go find your room, twerp.
嗨 能给我一个吗?
Hey. Can I get one of those?
当然
Yes, of course.
这房♥子年久失修
This property has been in disrepair
-从我记事起就这样 -谢谢
- for as long as I can remember. - Thank you.
你正在做一件很棒的事 修复修道院
So it's a wonderful thing you're doing, restoring the abbey.
我们非常尊重现有的架构
We are being very respectful of the existing architecture.
它实际上已在我丈夫家中世代相传
This has actually been in my husband's family for generations,
而我们刚刚继承它
and we just inherited it.
瓦斯克斯先生在这还是…
Is Mr. Vasquez here or--?
其实他已经去世了 大约一年前
Oh, uh, he passed, actually. About a year ago.
我很遗憾 -没关系
- I'm sorry for your loss. - It's okay.
如果有什么需要 请说?不要犹豫
If you need anything, please, hm, don't hesitate.
好的
Okay.
我会为他祈祷
I will remember him in my prayers.
你太好了 谢谢 很高兴认识你
Oh, that's very kind of you. Thank you. It was nice to meet you.
好 卡洛斯 跟我说 怎么样?我们在哪里?
Okay, Carlos, talk to me. What's up? Where are we at?
要开挖地下室十分复杂
The basement excavation is very complicated.
-比你想的更贵…
More expensive, you mean?
-应该是 -好
- I'm afraid so. - All right.
我会再看一下图
I'll take another look at the plans.
如果你能带我去看看地下室
If you could just show me what the basement looks like,
也许我能接一些…
电影精选列表