Are you afraid of him? Are you afraid of Jesus Christ?
上帝不在这里
God is not here.
上帝是无所不在的
God is everywhere.
无论你做什么…
Whatever you do...
是因为上帝允许才能做到
you only do because God allows it.
祂允许那样吗?
Did he allow that?
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
你不知道你在和谁打交道
You don't know who you're dealing with.
那就告诉我 告诉我你的名字
Then tell me. Tell me your name.
除非你太害怕
Unless you are too afraid.
我不是那些会被你说服而附身在猪的蠢货
I'm not some stupid fuck you convince to get into a pig.
那么你不肯告诉我你的名字
So you won't tell me your name.
我叫亵渎神明
My name is blasphemy.
我叫噩梦
My name is nightmare.
我的噩梦…
My nightmare...
是法国赢得世界杯
is France winning the World Cup.
你这个骄傲的傻瓜
You prideful fool.
你不能永远躲在你的笑话后面…
You can't hide behind your jokes forever...
加布里尔
Gabriele.
我也知道你的噩梦
I know your nightmares too.
出来吧 胆小鬼
Show yourself, coward.
出来吧
Show yourself.
懦夫
Coward.
出来 懦夫
Show yourself, coward.
当心 你的罪必追上你们
Beware, your sins will seek you out.
我会等你的 加布
I'll be waiting for you, Gabe.
你有没有向这屋里的任何人提过我的名字?
Did you mention my name to anyone in this house?
可能有 我不肯定
Maybe, I'm not sure.
这恶魔… 它说了它不该知道的东西
This demon, it says things that it could not know.
那么 它是真的?
So it's real?
你对恶魔的了解有多少?
What do you know about demons?
只有基础知识 他们是堕落的天使
Only the basics, that they are fallen angels.
以着等级制度 一个服侍着另一个
One serves the other in a hierarchy.
等级越高的恶魔 它能侵入的管道越多
The higher the demon, the more access it can have.
它为何要附身那个男孩?
So why is it possessing the boy?
这是个好问题 我会和他母亲谈谈
This is a very good question. I'm going to talk to the mother.
我要弄清楚这恶魔为什么选择亨利
I need to work out why this demon has chosen Henry.
我接下来要说的话… 也许很难接受 正视它
What I am about to say may be difficult. Confronting.
你的儿子被一个非常强大的恶魔附身
Your son is under the influence of a very powerful demon.
带走这孩子可能会致命
Removing the boy from this place could be fatal.
现在我跟你说…
I say to you now...
你儿子回到你身边的唯一方法 就是借着信仰
the only way your son comes back to you is through faith.
瓦斯克斯太太 亨利之前是否出了什么事?
Mrs. Vasquez, did anything happen to Henry?
他遭遇了杀死他父亲的车祸
He was in the car accident that killed his father.
他看到他父亲被刺穿
He saw his father impaled.
那段记忆… 那就是他的恶魔
That memory, that's his demon.
我答应你
I give you my word,
我不会离弃你或你儿子
I will not walk away from you, or your son.
正如你所说 那种创伤可能是魔鬼附身的途径
Trauma such as you describe can be a gateway for the devil.
苦难会让一个灵魂渴望联♥系♥
Suffering can make a soul desperate for connection.
它会使无辜者更加脆弱
It can make the innocent more vulnerable.
你之前一定十分爱你的丈夫
You must have loved your husband very much.
非常爱
You have no idea.
他曾是你的灵魂联♥系♥
He was your soul connection, sì?
他就是一切
He was everything.
而且你有两个漂亮的孩子
And you have two beautiful children.
妈妈的爱… 是最接近上帝之爱的东西
A mother's love is the closest thing we know to God's love.
告诉我 茱莉亚…
Tell me, Julia.
你曾相信过吗?
Have you ever believed?
我小时候…
Uh, when I was a little girl...
曾经以为我的守护天使陪我上学
I used to think that my guardian angel walked me to school.
你应该向那个守护天使祷告
You should pray to that guardian angel.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利?
Henry?
艾米
Amy.
我在地狱
I'm in hell.
艾米 亲爱的 是爸爸 你一定要听 好吗?
Amy, honey, it's Dad. You have to listen, okay?
爸爸?
Daddy?
你们都会死
You're all going to die.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 是爸爸 是爸爸
Mom, it was Daddy. It was Dad.
我听见爸爸的声音 我在电♥话♥里听见他的声音
I heard Dad's voice. I heard his voice on the phone.
-他说我们都会死 -什么?
- He said that we're all gonna die. - What?
-他说我们都会死 -天啊
- He said that we were all gonna die. - Oh, my God.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
咖啡
Coffee.
那些恶魔在夜晚会更强大
The demons, they grow more strongly in the night.
我需要能量 但你应该尽量休息一下
I'm going to need my energy. But you should try to get some rest.
愿所有逝去的信徒的灵魂
And may the souls of all the faithful departed,
在上帝的怜悯下 安息
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- 阿门 -这需要多久?
- Amen. - How long will this take?
那很难说
That is hard to say.
几个小时
Hours.
也许几天
Days, maybe.
这恶魔很强
This demon is very strong.
这孩子撑不了多久
The boy won't last long.
我们该做的事…就是找出它的名字才能驱魔
What we need to do is to find out its name in order to exorcize it.
那就是我们能拯救那孩子的唯一方法
That is the only way we can save the boy.
我们该怎么做?
How do we do that?
以着祷告
With prayer.
不断的祈祷
Constant prayer.
恶魔… 它们是自保的
The demons, they are self-preserving.
他们不了解痛苦
They do not understand suffering.
最终 它会投降
Eventually, he will give himself up
因为它无法忍♥受祷告的痛
because he cannot stand the pain of the prayer.
你明白吗?
You understand me?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good. Good.
-现在你必须忏悔你的罪过 -现在?
- Now, you must confess your sins. - Now?
如果没有被赦免 恶魔能闻到你的罪孽
The demon can smell your sins if they are not absolved.
来
Come.
我们开始
We begin.
原谅我 神父…
Forgive me, Father...
因为我犯了罪
for I have sinned.
自从…
It has been, uh...
-我上次告白已八个月… -神父 不
- eight months since my last confession-- - Padre, no.
你刚才说你距离上次告白已八个月了吗?
Did you just say eight months since your last confession?
是的 -我…
- Yes. - I...
好 我们一定要做好这件事
Okay, we just have to get this done.
你是神的仆人 够简单的
- You are a man of God, simple enough, sì? - Yes.
你为你所有的罪过感到非常抱歉
And you are very, very sorry for all of your sins.
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
愿全能的神怜悯你…
May almighty God have mercy on you,
并且赦免了你的罪…
and having forgiven your sins,
带领你走向永恒的和平 阿门
lead you to eternal peace. Amen.
你知道哪些驱魔仪式?
What rites of the exorcism do you know?
-没有 -没有?
- None. - None?
从来没谈论过
It has never come up.
哪些祷告是你即使在压力下也能持续地做的?
What prayer do you know that you could say over and over, even under pressure?
圣母经
The Hail Mary.
但如果在压力之下 我比较喜欢用西班牙语说
But if it is under pressure, I would prefer to say it in Spanish.
没问题
That's fine.
你的任务…就是祷告
Your job is to pray.
不要与恶魔接触
Do not engage with the demon.
不要回应它所说或所做的事
Do not respond to anything it says or does.
你的任务是坚持不懈
Your job is to be implacabile.
坚持不懈 知道吗?
Relentless. Okay?
乖孩子
Good boy.
- 你会说笑话吗?-不
- You know any jokes? - Eh... no.
你应该学一些 魔鬼不喜欢笑话
You should learn some. The devil does not like jokes.
把书带上
Bring the books.
天堂的气味
电影精选列表