你可以随时加入马戏团
- Something special, sir? - Something very special
-有什么特别的吗,先生? -非常特别的东西
- Want to know why? - Sure
-想知道为什么吗? -当然想
- Because I can afford it - Because he can afford it
-因为我付得起 -因为他付得起
Good for you, sir
了不起,先生
That one looks beautiful!
那个看起来很漂亮!
- I want that one, please - Good eye, sir
-我要那个 -好眼力,先生
- Do you like this? - Yes! Yes!
-你们喜欢这个吗? -喜欢!喜欢!
Bollinger, 1938
宝林格香槟,产于1938年
Our only bottle
我们唯一的一瓶好酒
One of the finest champagnes money can buy
有钱能买♥♥到的,最好的香槟之一
You'll never know who invited me tonight
你们永远不会知道,今晚谁邀请了我
I was invited by Mr. Crush himself
是克拉什先生 亲自邀请我的
Who is that?
他是谁?
- What? - You don't know Mr. Crush?
-什么? -你不认识克拉什先生?
There he is, Mr. Crush! Billl
他来了,克拉什先生! 比尔
- This is Mr. Crush... - Caspar!
-这位就是克拉什先生... -卡斯帕!
- My best friend and business partner
- Where were you? Your mother's worried
- 我最好的朋友和商业伙伴 —你在哪里?你妈妈很担心
She's looking all over for you
她到处找你
I called you a cab,get his ass out of here
我给你叫了辆出租车,把他弄出去
- Where did you get this tan? Brazil? - It's natural
-你在哪儿晒成这样的? 巴西? -这很自然
Dominican?
多米尼加?
Natural?
自然吗?
I'll come back, Billy
我会回来的,比利
Your guest charged this to your room,could you sign, please?
您的客人 把这笔帐 记在您的房♥间里,请您签字好吗?
12,450...
Is this a joke?
开什么玩笑?
It's a unique vintage:Bollinger Collection 1938
这是一个独特的年份:1938年的宝林格系列
Well, take 1938 and stick it up your ass
好吧,拿着1938年的东西 去塞你的屁♥眼♥吧
I'm sure I know him from somewhere
我肯定 在什么地方见过他
Ok, c'mon
好了,过来
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God! Don't hurt him
我的天啊! 别弄疼他
Please, for the love of God!
求求你们,看在上帝的份儿上!
My condolences, Mrs. Dallas
我表示哀悼,达拉斯夫人
Mine as well, he was such a kind man
我也是,他是个很善良的人
- You know what to do, Mrs. Frautschi? - Of course, Mr. Kopf
-你知道该怎么做吗,弗劳奇夫人? -当然,科普夫先生
Don't forget your Czechs,their accommodation is ready
别忘了你的捷克人,他们的住处 已经准备好了
Oh, my God, the Czechs
哦,我的上帝,捷克人
Yes, yes
是的,是的
He would've loved watching the fireworks
他会喜欢看烟火表演的
So, finally, your accommodation is ready
所以,你家的住宿 终于准备好了
You will have clean sheets and mattresses,and it's warm
你们会有干净的床单和床垫,而且很暖和
Thank you, Mr. Kopf, thank you!
谢谢你,科普夫先生,谢谢你!
We want to invite you to Ceske Budejovice
我们想邀请您 来捷克的布捷约维采
We have two rooms,you can have one all for yourself!
我们有两个房♥间,你可以自己住一间!
Thank you
谢谢你
Thank you
谢谢你
- What did you do? - We're so happy to see you again
-你做了什么? -我们很高兴再次见到你
Dr. Lima!
利马医生!
Look!
看!
He's fixed them so much,he can't tell them apart
他给她们做了太多的整形手术,他都认不清,谁是谁了
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Did you see a little strange asshole come by here?
你看到一个奇怪的小混♥蛋♥过来了吗?
He had the same cone hat as you
他戴着和你一样的 锥形帽子
He was with three beautiful Russians models
他和三个漂亮的俄♥罗♥斯♥模特在一起
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Okay, come, come, come
好吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
Please
请
Try that way!
去那边看看!
Please, come this way
请走这边
爸爸
Mr. Crush!
克拉什先生!
He fainted with emotion!
他激动得昏过去了!
Oh, shit, it's a heart attack!
哦,该死,这是心脏病!
Tonino, Tonino!
托尼诺,托尼诺!
Olivia! Olivia, can you hear me?
奥利维亚!奥利维亚,能听到我说话吗?
Try mouth-to-mouth,I'll call an ambulance right away
试试人工呼吸,我马上叫救护车
- Mouth-to-mouth? - Yes, yes, do it!
-口对口吗? -是的,是的,快做!
Sorry!
抱歉!
Sorry, sorry, sorry
抱歉,抱歉,抱歉
Sorry!
对不起!
Ten!
十!
Nine!
九!
Eight!
八!
Seven!
七!
Six!
六!
Five!
五!
Four, three!
四!三!
Two, one...
二,一...
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
- Happy New Year! - Happy New Year
-新年快乐! -新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Tonino!
托尼诺!
- Yes, boss? - Now!
-是的,老板? -就现在!
- Y2K! - It's really happening
-千年虫! -这真的发生了
Nostradamus was right,this is the end of the world!
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥是对的,这是世界末日!
Oh, my God, it's happening!
天啊,真的发生了!
What's happening? Look around, nothing's happening,
they do this every year
发生什么事情了?看看周围,什么都没发生,他们每年都这样
Everything is gonna be fine,it's gonna be okay
一切都会好起来的,会没事的
Arthur, honeycakes!
阿瑟,蜂蜜蛋糕!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
We survived Y2K!
我们在“千年虫”后,活了下来!
Didn't I tell you it was only a hoax?
我不是告诉过你,这只是个骗局吗?
Happy New Year, Amanda, Arthur's really exhausted
新年快乐,阿曼达,亚瑟真的很累了
Well, of course
那是当然
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗?
Fucking broken-down old snob!
该死的老势利鬼!
I gave him his first decent blowjob and he doesn't even look at me
是我当年,给了他第一次爽歪歪的口♥交♥,他现都不看我一眼
My God, what money does to people!
我的天,看看金钱 把人都变成了什么样!
Tonino, switch back on
托尼诺,打开电源
Will Grandpa go to heaven?
爷爷会去天堂吗?
Or to hell?
还是下地狱?
I don't know, girls
我不知道,姑娘们
Help yourself
请自便
Just one
就一箱
Listen, don't drink it all at once
听着,别一下子喝光
Happy New Year, Mr. Ambassador
新年快乐,大使先生
Same to you, Happy New Year!
同样祝你,新年快乐!
Close that fucking door! What are you doing?
关上那该死的门!你们在做什么?
Shit!
混♥蛋♥!
Happy New Year, Mr. Kopf
新年快乐,科普夫先生
Happy New Year
新年快乐
Do you have a spare key for the safe?
你有保险库的备用钥匙吗?
I already gave you the key
我已经把钥匙给你了
Yes, but do you have a spare?
是的,但你有备用的吗?
No, there is no spare
没有,没有备用钥匙
Then you have a problem, Mr. Kopf,because our Ambassador
那你就有麻烦了,科普夫先生,因为我们的大使
is locked inside your safe
被锁在你的保险库里了
I have a problem?
我有麻烦吗?
You have a problem, huh?
你有麻烦吗?
Maybe? Maybe
也许吗?也许
Happy New Year
新年快乐
Happy New Year
新年快乐
Fuck
操
I came to repair drain
我是来修下水管的
Thank you so much
非常感谢
That was...the best New Year's party I've ever had
电影精选列表