Okay,
好吧,
let's get this straight
让我们直说吧
I don't want to hear another word of this Y2K nonsense
我不想再听到,关于“千年虫”的废话了
Phones going dead, electricity cut-off,
电♥话♥断了,供电停了,
banks collapsing,or even planes falling out of the sky
银行崩溃,甚至飞机从空中坠落
The end of the world is not coming!
世界末日,还没有到来!
The numbers in our calendar will change, yes,
我们日历上的数字会改变,是的,
all four at once,
四个数位,同时出现,
but they're only numbers!
但它们只是数字!
Mankind has been through this before
人类之前,已经经历过
At eight o'clock,
在8点钟,
a lot of very important people will dine at our tables
许多非常重要的人,将在我们的餐桌上用餐
The mood in which they leave in the morning
他们早上离开这里的心情
will impact the lives of millions of ordinary people
将影响数百万普通人的生活
Our duty is to make sure that no one's ass gets sore
我们的职责是,确保没有人,因为坐在太硬的椅子上
from sitting on too hard a chair,
而屁♥股♥酸痛,
that they all stuff themselves with caviar to their heart's content,
要让他们都把自己吃的鱼子酱,变成了他们的衷心的满足,
that bubbles of champagne will gush from their noses and ears
要让香槟馥郁的气泡,从他们的鼻孔,甚至耳朵眼里散发出
Is that clear?
听明白了吗?
- Trying to make a point, Tonino? - No
-你想补充几点吗?托尼诺? -没有。
I mean, yes
我是说,是的
Couldn't agree more, boss
完全同意您,老板
I expect nothing more from you all than our usual...
我对你们所有人的期望,比我们平常还甚...
politeness, precision, and perfection
礼貌,精确,完美
Five, four, three, two, one...
五,四,三,二,一...
Twelve hours left
还剩下十二个小时
Let's get to work everybody!Let's get to work!
大家开始工作吧!让我们开工吧!
Too salty
太咸了
Pour it out!
倒掉!
Pour it out!
把这倒掉!
Slowly, slowly, be careful, be careful
慢点,慢点,小心,小心
Push it back...
把它推过去...
Push it back more, this side
在推过去一点,这边
Push this side back more, it's stuck
把这点推过去点,它卡住了
Stop, stop, stop
停,停,停
Step away, step away
稍稍退后,稍稍退后
Wow. What a night
哇。这晚过得
What a night!
多么精彩的一晚!
May I help you, sir?
我能帮您什么吗?先生
- My room key - What would be the room number?
-我的房♥间钥匙 -房♥间号♥是多少?
I don't remember,look it up on your thing
我记不得了,看看你们的记录
Faraday, Simon Faraday
法拉第,西蒙.法拉第
I'm sorry, sir, according to my files you're not staying with us
我很抱歉,先生,根据我们的记录,您不住在我们这里
Would you tell your files we've been staying at the Grand Bellevue
你能跟你们的记录说,我们在圣诞夜和新年夜一直都
at Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve,for 15 years!
住在大贝尔维尤酒店,都15年了!
My compliments,then you should probably go there
我向您表示祝贺,那你似乎应该去那里
- Where? - The Grand Bellevue
-去哪里? -大贝尔维尤酒店
A short walk down the road
沿着这条路,再走一小段
Hasn't moved an inch since 1912
它从1912年起,就没有移♥动♥过一英寸
Sir!
先生!
Tonino!
托尼诺!
- Yes, sir? - Can't they see it's not centered?
-什么事,先生? -他们就看不出来,这还没有居中吗?
- I'll take care of it immediately, sir
- It's not a chair you can move around
-我会马上处理的,先生 -这不是一把可以移♥动♥的椅子
- It's heavy - Sorry
-它很沉 -对不起
- Good morning, Mr. Minetti - Good morning
-早上好,米内蒂先生 -早上好
- Slept well? - Like a baby
-睡得好吗? -睡得像婴儿
Our boys will be happy to carry those to the ski room
我们的小伙子们很乐意,把这个带到滑雪室
Oh, no! My Scott-Pros? No, thanks
噢,不! 这是我的斯各特牌专业款滑雪杖?不用了,谢谢
I've had these babies stolen from me once
我的这款宝贝雪杖,有次就被偷过
Not here, Mr. Minetti,we can take care of your babies
不能拿着在这里,米内蒂先生,我们会照顾好,你的宝贝的。
Do you know how long it takes to import them from Idaho?
你知道从爱达荷州进口到这儿,需要多长时间吗?
I'd rather keep them under my bed
我宁可在睡觉时,把它们放在我的床底下
Did you see him?
你看见他了吗?
- Bongo! - Bongo?
-邦戈! -邦戈?
Bongo! He's a big star
邦戈!他是个大明星
- Really? What was he in? - He's done hundreds of movies
—真的吗?他干什么的? -他拍了上百部电影
"Sex Odyssey", "Sperminator鈥?
《性感奥德赛》,《捐精者》
"Pulp Friction"...The list is just endless
《用纸擦干净》...举不胜举
Such a beast without a muzzle!
不带口套的畜生!
I'm sorry, sir
对不起,先生
C'mon, little boy
算了,小伙子
Get up here now
到这儿来
C'mon, Mr. Toby, shit!
来吧,托比先生,拉屎吧!
We don't have all day
我们一整天都没拉屎了
Is Bongo your real name?
邦戈,是你的真名吗?
An artistic pseudonym
那时我的艺名
I knew it
我知道了
- My mother told me all about you - Ashley, God!
-我妈跟我说了你的事 -阿什莉,天呐!
Good thing it wasn't your grandma
还好那不是你奶奶
Do you still work?
你还在工作吗?
In private
为私人工作
- No more movies? - Ashley, come
-不再拍电影了? -阿什利,算了吧
I'm retired now
我现在退休了
Hi, darling!
嗨,亲爱的!
How are you?
你好吗?
My God, time stays still for you
天啊,你一点儿都没变
And you, getting younger every year
而你,一年比一年年轻
Come on
来吧
Seriozh, take everything to the suite
赛若日,把行李都拿去套房♥
- Let's go - Holy shit! Holy shit!
-我们走 -真好啊!真好啊!
What the hell is going on?
发生了什么?
All right
没事了
- I asked for champagne - Hi
-我要了香槟 -你好
How about a safe? Do you have a safe safe here?
保险箱怎么样?你们这里有保险箱吗?
Absolutely, this way, follow me
当然,这边走,跟我来
Please
请
You want to fit a suitcase in one of these?
你认为这些,能装得下一个行李箱吗?
You can put the content into several safes or...
你可以把贵重物品,放进几个保险箱或者...
All of them?
所有这些?
I'll get the manager
我去找经理
What the hell do you mean you can't find my reservation?
Are you a retard?
你说找不到我的预订,是什么意思?你是弱智吗?
It's that...
是这样的...
Mr. Crush!
克拉什先生!
So nice to see you back with us,what seems to be the problem?
很高兴看到你回来入住,有什么问题吗?
This imbecile is trying to convince me I don't have a reservation
这个白♥痴♥在跟我争辩,说我没有预订房♥间
I am so sorry,there must be some sort of error
我很抱歉,肯定是哪里出了差错
- Maybe you forgot to reserve? - I don't make my own travel plans
-也许你忘了预订客房♥? -我不自己制定旅行计划
I have two competent assistants and they made them twice
我有两个能干的助手,他们都预定两回了
Once would be enough,if it got through to us
如果是通过我们,一回就够了
You're telling me the people that work for me are lying?
你是说,我手下的人在撒谎吗?
Certainly not, Mr. Crush,let me assure you, no need to worry
当然不是,克拉什先生,我向你保证,不用担心
- We'll do our best to find a solution - Find a solution?
-我们会尽最大努力,找到解决办法 -找到解决办法?
Sorry, but the Russians need a bigger safe
对不起,那些俄♥国♥人,想要大一点儿的保险箱
- If you'll excuse me... - No, you're not going anywhere
-如果您能原谅我,离开一下... -不,你哪儿都别想去
Get me into my suite first,then you do what you gotta do
你先带我进我的套房♥,然后你再去忙别的
My colleague is already working on it and I'll be back right away
我的同事已经在做了,我马上就回来
This is un-fucking-believable!
真♥他♥妈♥地难以置信!
This whole place is turning to shit
这整个酒店,都快完蛋了
- Do you like chocolate? - What?
-你想吃巧克力吗? -什么?
- Chocolate - Chocolate?
-巧克力 -巧克力?
Good morning, my name is Hansueli Kopf,I'm the hotel manager
早上好,我是汉苏利.科普夫,是这酒店的经理
I hear you need some help
我听说,你们需要一些帮助
We have fragile luggage that we would like to place in a safe
我们有易碎的行李,想放在安全的地方
Yes
好的
During World War 11,the Swiss central bank stored its reserves here
第二次世界大战期间,瑞士中♥央♥银行将其储备,存放在这里
Perfectly secure as you can see
正如你们所见,绝对安全
...See?
...看见了?
We'll change the bulb right away
我们马上换灯泡
- Nobody has been down here in a while - Don't bother, Mr. Kompf
-这里已经好久没人来过了 -别麻烦了,科普夫先生
电影精选列表