My lips
我的嘴唇
Your mouth, of course
你的嘴部,想起来了
And your nose, too, right?
还有你的鼻子,对吧?
Just a touch
只是修整了一下
"The Lima touch", they call it
他们管这叫“利马整形”
May I introduce my dear friend, Alice?
我能把我好朋友,爱丽丝,介绍给您吗?
I'm so happy to meet you, Dr. Lima
很高兴见到你,利马医生
I've been waiting so long for this opportunity
我等这个机会,等了很久了
What a golden opportunity!
真是个千载难逢的机会!
- It's a pleasure - Could you give Alice an appointment?
-这是我的荣幸 -您能给爱丽丝,安排一次预约吗?
Well, I'm actually on vacation
嗯,现在,我正在度假
- Please! - Alice has a problem with her breasts
-求您了! -爱丽丝的乳♥房♥♥,有些毛病。
She had a procedure a little while ago,
她前些日子,做过一次手术,
and they botched it
他们修整得很笨拙
Yeah
是的
What's the problem?
有什么毛病?
Symmetry
不对称
Are we even allowed to do this under union rules?
我们甚至可以在工会规则下,这样做吗?
Mr. Dallas is very rich,maybe we'll get a big tip
达拉斯先生很有钱,也许我们会得到一大笔小费
You know why the rich are rich?Because they don't tip
你知道富人为什么有钱吗?因为他们不给小费
Puff!
帕夫!
Puff, where are you? Puffball, your princess is awake
帕夫,你在哪儿?帕夫球,你的公主醒了
To Magnolia from me
送给我的玛格诺丽亚
Yes, it's from Dallas Three
这是来自达拉斯三世
For our endless happiness
为了我们无尽的幸福
blooms a Magnolia tree
像木棉树一样,开花结果
Happy bride and bridegroom
新浪新娘,纪念日快乐
Here in our humble room
这是有我们简陋的小屋
My most precious entity
我最宝贵的实体
is my Magnolia bloom
是我的玛格诺丽娅的花朵
Yeah!
耶!
My darling!
我亲爱的!
Next year will be even better
明年会更好
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Is he really for me?
他是送给我的吗?
- He's all yours - What a cutie!
-他是你的 -多可爱啊!
Come here, baby
过来,宝贝
Come on
来啊
- Why won't he come out? - Pussy, pussy, pussy...
-为什么他不出来? -小家伙,小家伙,小家伙...
Pussy, pussy?
小家伙,小家伙?
Does anyone know how to wrangle a penguin?
有谁知道,如何与企鹅打交道吗?
I wouldn't touch that fucker with a beanpole
我才不会用豆竿,碰那该死玩意儿
- Maybe lure him with food? - He likes fish
-也许用食物引诱他? -他喜欢吃鱼
That one looks tasty
那个看起来很好吃
Don't touch the fish! Please, don't touch the fish!
别碰那鱼! 请不要摸那条鱼!
- Call the room service - Order him some salmon
-叫客房♥服务 -给他点三文鱼
Not smoked, fresh
别熏制,要新鲜的
Precy!
普瑞西!
Come, quickly!
快来!
- Madam? - Madam?
-夫人? -夫人?
Slap her
抽她个嘴巴
You slap her
还是你抽吧
What does she feed it to make it stink like that?
她给它喂了什么,才让它这么臭的?
Caviar
鱼子酱
She feeds her dog caviar
她给狗喂鱼子酱
It's not good for dogs?
这样对狗不好吗?
People in India are starving to death and she feeds her dog caviar!
印度人快饿死了,她却给她的狗喂鱼子酱!
You don't understand, you can't
你不明白,因为你不能
You can't comprehend the pain of having a suffering dog
你无法理解,忍♥受痛苦的狗的痛苦
You understand nothing
你什么都不懂
Please, Marquise, calm down
求您平静一下,侯爵夫人
For Mr. Toby's sake,we'll find a solution
考虑到您的“托比先生”,我们会找到解决办法的
I fear the worst,how soon can you get a veterinarian?
我担心最坏的情况发生,你多久能找来兽医?
That may not be so easy, Marquise, it's New Year's Eve
这可没那么容易,侯爵夫人,今天是新年除夕
Money is no object with love
金钱对爱来说,不是问题
She's hysterical, something's wrong with that rat of hers
她歇斯底里了,她的“老鼠犬”出问题了
I hate that dog, call the veterinarian
我讨厌那只狗,叫兽医来
I did, he's in Kenya on a safari
我问过了,他去肯尼亚狩猎了
- Then call the one in Hinterboden - He's in labor
-那就给辛特博登那个家伙打电♥话♥ -他快要生了
- He is in what? - A cow is in labor
-他快要什么? - 一头奶牛要生了
Difficult delivery,he's doing a C-section
而且是难产,他正在做剖腹产手术
- So what am I to do? - You know how to deal with her
-那我该怎么办? -你知道,该怎么对付她
He's had a problem doing his business in the snow since he was a baby
他从小就喜欢在雪地里玩耍
- You know that - Yes
-这你知道 -是的
- He can only do it on grass - Let me remind you
-他只能在草地上玩耍 -让我提醒您
we're in the Alps and it's winter
我们这里,可是阿尔卑斯山区的冬季
Look, he's shaking all over
你看,他浑身都在抖
A doctor should examine him immediately,every second counts
医生应该马上给他检查,分秒必争
- Yes, but unfortunately... - I know!
-是的,但不幸的是... -我有主意了!
Dr. Lima!
利马医生!
But Dr. Lima is a plastic surgeon
但利马医生是整形外科医生
But he has a medical degree
但他有医学学位
Yes, but...
是的,但是...
He adores dogs
他喜欢狗
He has two Saint Bernards,he showed me pictures
他养了两个圣伯纳斯犬,他给我看了照片
Yes, but he would certainly call a vet for his dogs
是的,但他肯定会为他的狗,打电♥话♥给兽医
Dr. Lima takes care of his wife so generously
利马医生对他妻子照顾得很好
Alzheimer's in a family is a terrible tragedy
阿尔茨海默氏症,是一场可怕的悲剧
- Yes, of course - I'm sure he will help Mr. Toby
-当然是的,我相信,他会治疗“托比先生”
Please, connect me to Dr. Lima's room
请帮我接利马医生的房♥间
Hello?
你好?
I need to speak to Dr. Lima
我要和利马医生通话
Sorry, I don't know any Dr. Lima
对不起,我不认识什么利马医生
Sorry, I'm here,my wife is joking, of course
抱歉,我来了,我妻子当然是在开玩笑
Good morning, Marquise
早上好,侯爵夫人
Not at all, happy to hear from you
没有,很高兴听到你的声音
Forgive me,
原谅我,
I've been exclusively treating humans
我只治疗人类
No, I guess it won't hurt to have a look
不,我想看一看,也无妨
千年虫病毒将会造成多大的损失
Dear Russians,
亲爱的俄♥罗♥斯♥同胞们,
dear fellow citizens,
亲爱的公民们,
I have been asked to become the head of state
我被要求,成为国家元首
There will be no interruption of power
不再会有电力中断
not even for a minute in this country
在这个国家,供电,一分钟都不许停
Freedom of expression,freedom of speech,
表述自♥由♥,言论自♥由♥,
freedom of conscience...
良心自♥由♥...
Yelstin was drunk
叶利钦是个酒鬼
He will wake up tomorrow and think he's still president
他明天醒来,会觉得自己还是总统
The armed forces
武装部队
are working the same as before
将一如既往地运行
Our State is intact and will remain intact,
我们的国家是完整的,也将必须保持完整,
and continues working for the safety of each citizen
并继续为每个公民的安全而努力
When deciding to step down...
当决定辞职时...
What is his problem exactly?
他的问题,到底是什么?
He won't do it in the snow
他就不应该,在雪地里玩耍
He made that painfully obvious to me
我看他显得很痛苦的样子
He's never acted like this before
他以前从来没有这样过
I guess there's no other way to put it...
我想,没有其他的方式,来表明这点...
He crapped on my bed, voila
他在床上拉了一泡稀屎,真恶心
I see
我明白了
Does he sense something?
他会感觉到什么吗?
What would he sense?
他能感觉什么?
Y2K...
千年虫...
The end of the world, of course
当然,还有世界末日
Animals have an instinct often stronger than ours, an insight
动物有一种,比人类更强烈的本能,那就是洞察力
Marquise...
侯爵夫人...
You can't really believe in this twaddle
你不能真的相信这废话
I feel we're on the edge of a precipice,
我觉得我们正站在悬崖边上,
with all my heart
这是我发自肺腑的
You see,
电影精选列表