- Just give me the key - That's absolutely out of the question
-只要把钥匙给我就行 -那是绝对不可能的
- Why? - Because...
-为什么? -因为...
- It's the hotel policy - Change the policy
-这是酒店的政策 -把这政策改了
All I want to do is drink!
我只想喝酒!
Girls...
姑娘们...
- 210 and 209 - Connected?
-210和209 -都有连通吗?
As you requested
按你的要求
The bodyguards' room is just opposite
保镖的房♥间在对面
We put in two rollaways,I hope it won't be too cramped
我们放了两张折叠床,希望不会太挤
- Sorry for the inconvenience - Don't worry
-抱歉给你们带来的不便 -不用担心
Why are you making faces? You can cuddle at night
干嘛还摆出张臭脸? 你们晚上可以抱团睡
Thank you, sir
谢谢您,先生
Mr. Tell, just trust me, okay? I know this stuff inside out
泰尔先生,相信我,好吗?我对这些事情了如指掌
Y2K hits, no one's gonna have a clue
“千年虫”病毒来袭,没人会知道的
Not for a long time,not for a very long time
不会很长时间,不会很长时间
No, I don't think that's a very good idea
不,我不认为,这是个好主意
Why won't we do this? Why don't we meet in my suite and...
我们为什么不这么做呢?不如我们在我的套房♥见面...
I'll walk you through the details
我来告诉你细节
- Twelve-thirty? - Sir, your room is ready
-12点半? -先生,您的客房♥准备好了
- What's the number please? - 707
-房♥间号♥? -707
Great
很好
Okay, twelve-thirty sharp
好的,12点半,准时见
All right, Mr. Tell, I'll see you then
好吧,泰尔先生,到时候见
Suite 707
707套房♥
Here's your room, sir
这是您的房♥间,先生
- Get that asshole manager up here! - Yes, sir, right away, sir
-让那个混♥蛋♥经理,到这儿来! -是的,先生,马上,先生
Leave that, leave that right there
放下,就放在那儿
Get out
出去
Whoever draws the short stick sleeps on a cot
抽到短棍的人,睡简易床
Damn, I can't even fit on that
该死,我都躺不下
Pick one
选一个
Dear Russians,
亲爱的俄♥罗♥斯♥同胞,
today,
今天,
on the last day of the outgoing century,
在即将过去的世纪的最后一天,
I am retiring
我将要退休
I have made a decision
我做了一个决定
Today, I am addressing you for the last time as Russian president
今天,我最后一次,以俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的身份,向你们讲话
Is your TV working?
电视开着吗?
What the heck?
什么事?
May I turn it on?
我能开电视吗?
Help yourself
你随便
Can't get porn in your room?
你房♥间里,看不到色情节目吗?
In accordance with the constitution,
根据宪法,
as I'm retiring,
当我退休时,
I have signed a decree
我已经签署了一道政令
entrusting the duties of the president of Russia to Prime Minister
将俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的职责,委托给总理
Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin
弗拉基米尔·弗拉基米罗维奇·普♥京♥
For the next three months
在今后的四个月中,
he will be the head of state
他将是国家元首
Are you out of your mind?
Can you see me sleeping in this fucking broom closet?
你疯了吗?你能看到我,睡在这破杂物间里吗?
Or can you see me trying to take a piss in this dollhouse toilet of yours?
或者,你能看到我,在你的玩具屋般的厕所里,撒尿吗?
I know Mr. Crush, this is the worst room in the hotel, I absolutely agree
克拉什先生,我完全同意,这件房♥间,是酒店中最糟糕的房♥间
But we don't have anything else
但我们的确没有,其他房♥间了
I'm here to offer you
a complimentary bottle of champagne with our apologies
为了表达我们的歉意,我们免费赠送您一瓶香槟
Know what you can do with that champagne?
知道你可以用香槟,做什么吗?
Would you like some chocolates?
你想要一些巧克力吗?
Listen...
听着...
I want you to listen,I want you to listen carefully
我要你听着,仔细听着
I make one phone call, one phone call,
我只要打个电♥话♥,就一个电♥话♥,
before you change your shirt,and I'm gonna own your fucking hotel
在你换下你的衬衣之前,我就拥有了,你们这该死的酒店
Anything else?
还需要别的吗?
Wait, woah, woah, I like that
等下,哇,哇,我喜欢那间
I like that a lot...You know what? I'll take it
我非常喜欢那间房♥...你知道吗? 我就住了。
No, Mr. Crush, this suite is taken
不行,克拉什先生,这间房♥有人住了
The guest is downstairs,signing autographs
客人就在楼下,正在签名入住呢
Get the fuck out of my room
滚出我的房♥间
Has everybody in this hotel gone insane?
这酒店里的每个人,都疯了吗?
Othmar!Are we serving penguin now?
奥斯马!我们现在供应企鹅宴吗?
- Penguin? - Yes
-企鹅? -是的
Maybe with a little garlic and tarragon
也许要配有一些大蒜和龙蒿
we could sell it as shark fin
我们可以把它当鱼翅卖♥♥
No, Mr. Kopf, this came for...
不,科普夫先生,这是发给...
Arthur Duncan Dallas "III"
亚瑟·邓肯·达拉斯“TTT”
Is not "III", it's "the Third"
不是“III”,是“三世”
Arthur Duncan Dallas the Third
亚瑟·邓肯·达拉斯三世
To be delivered to his suite
送到他的套房♥去
- To his suite? - Yes
-送到他的套房♥? -是的
Tonino?
托尼诺?
Yes, boss?
是的,老板?
Do you know anything about a penguin for Dallas Duncan the Third?
你知道,达拉斯·邓肯三世的企鹅吗?
A stuffed penguin?
一个填充玩具企鹅?
No, live penguin!
不,活企鹅!
You wait here and you watch this thing
你们在这里等着,把这家伙看住了
Now we're babysitting a penguin
现在,我们成照看企鹅的了
These wealthy people...
这些富人们...
They'll lose everything at midnight
他们会在午夜失去一切
Morning Arthur, here's your masterpiece,all typed up and looking good
早上好,亚瑟,这是你的杰作,都打印好了,看起来不错
This must be a complete surprise
这绝对是个惊喜
All we need now is people to join in the chorus
我们现在需要的,就是找人加入合唱团
Come on in
请进
Hansueli! Perfect timing
汉苏利!来得正好
- Come on in, come on in - Good morning, Mr. Dallas...
-请进,请进来 -早上好,达拉斯先生...
- I'm so sorry to... - I know things are insane today...
-我很抱歉... -我知道,今天都很疯狂...
I'm afraid I'll need to borrow some of your most talented personnel
恐怕我需要借用一些,你们最有才华的员工
- I won't keep them long - Well, yes, but...
-我不会,借用他们太久的 -是的,但是...
- I'm here to talk about the penguin - He's here?
-我是来谈,企鹅的事情的 -他来了?
Oh, great! He's key to this whole wedding anniversary
哦,太棒了!他是整个结婚纪念日的关键人
You know, Mr. Dallas, we don't have much experience with wild animals
你知道,达拉斯先生,我们对野生动物没有什么经验
He's the gentlest creature in heaven!
他是天堂里,最温柔的生灵!
He's the mascot of my marriage
他是我婚姻的吉祥物
You see,one year ago today my wife and I were married at San Pietro di...
你看,一年前的今天,我和妻子结婚了,就在那个叫圣彼得di...
- Positano - Positano
-波西塔诺 -波西塔诺
A hotel as charming as your own
那家酒店,和你们酒店一样迷人
They had a penguin
他们那里,养着企鹅
It was most extraordinary thing
这是最不寻常的事情
And my wife would feed him out of her hand, every day at the table
我妻子每天在饭桌上,用手喂他
It became a symbol of our happiness
它成为我们幸福的象征
- I'm beginning to understand - Well, I've written some words
-我开始有些明白了 -还有,我已经写了些歌♥词
to the tune of "Happy Birthday"
伴随生日快乐旋律唱出
Can you get us some decent voices to sing this with us?
你能找些嗓音不错的人,来为我们唱吗?
- To the penguin? - To my wife
-唱给企鹅? -唱给我妻子
Of course
当然
With pleasure
很乐意做这事
- I'll take care of it immediately - Good, good, good
-我马上去办这件事 -很好,很好,很好
An amazing paillette dress
那件金箔裙,很令人惊异
It's him! It's him!
是他! 是他!
He's here!
他来这儿了!
Good morning, Dr. Lima, caipirinha?
早上好,利马医生,凯匹林纳?
Hello, Luigi, you know I'm hooked on your caipirinhas
你好,路易吉,你知道,我迷上了你调的凯匹林纳鸡尾酒
- It'll make the end of the world better - The end of the world?
-那会让世界末日更美好 -世界末日?
- Y2K! Doomsday! - You can't believe in this nonsense!
—Y2K千年病毒!世界末日! -你不能相信这些废话!
Of course I do, I'm ready for anything I took all my savings out of the bank
当然了,我已经准备好了。我把所有的存款,都从银行取出来了
You don't understand, he's so important
你不明白,他太重要了
Dr. Lima!
利马医生!
I don't want to disturb you,but I'm so happy to see you
我不想打扰你,但是我很高兴见到你
You remember me?
你还记得我吗?
Gloria, Gloria Robinson
葛洛莉亚,葛洛莉亚.罗宾逊
You did me a few years back
你几年前,治愈过我
Yes, yes, of course
是的,是的,当然记得
电影精选列表