这张桌子还不错,比尔...先生
I mean, I think it's rather...it's rather nice
我的意思是,我认为这相当...相当不错
Shut up!
闭嘴!
And let me remind you that you had no reservation.
让我提醒你,你没有预约。
Had no reservation...
如果没有预约...
Listen...
听着...
I will not sit at this table
我不会坐在这张桌子上的
I'll see what I can do for you, sir
我看看,能为您做些什么,先生
Mr. Ambassador,assuming you're still Ambassador,
大使先生,如果你还是大使的话,
the situation in Russia has changed
俄♥罗♥斯♥的局势已经变了
A new president means new possibilities
新总统,就意味着新的可能性
I'd like to revise our agreement
我想修改一下我们的协议
We all took risks,
我们都在冒险,
so let's be fair
那就公平些
You might not like my line of thought
你可能不喜欢我的想法
Look at it like this
你要认清现实
There are three of us,plus three bodyguards
我们有三个人,外加三个保镖
With all due respect to your wife,you are alone
恕我对你妻子不敬,你可是单刀赴会
Are you sure?
你肯定吗?
Yes, I'm pretty damn sure
是的,我非常确定
I want to re-negotiate
我想重新谈条件
I'm listening
我洗耳恭听
Fifty-fifty
五五分账
Here is my offer
这是我的出价
You take one,while I'm still in a good mood
趁我心情还好,你拿一箱走吧
Sooner or later,we will slice up the Russian cake
我们迟早会瓜分俄♥罗♥斯♥的蛋糕
as usual
一如既往
And if one day we want to find you,
如果有一天我们想找到你,
we will find you, even on the tiniest...
我们会找到你的,即使躲到最小的...
Hawaiian island
夏威夷岛上
- Two? - Don't push it, my boy
-两箱,行吗? -别逼我,孩子
Don't push it, my patience has limits
别逼我,我的耐心是有限度的
I was only joking
我只是开个玩笑
Joking? The key
玩笑? 钥匙拿来
蛋糕上写的是:
阿瑟和玛格诺丽亚
Let me see
让我看看
Very good
非常好
Okay, as soon as you're finished...
行了,一旦你们完成...
Third time today!
今天是第三次了!
Show your face, you son of a bitch!
王八蛋,谁干的,给我站出来!
Here it comes!
它来了!
Caviar a go-go!
鱼子酱,可劲儿造!
There she is
她在那儿
Darling! You look sensational!
亲爱的!你看起来,盖了帽儿了!
Stunning! Absolutely stunning!
惊艳!惊座四方
Where's our lucky man?
我们的幸运儿呢?
Arthur...
阿瑟...
Arthur sends his apologies
亚瑟表示歉意
He had another sleepless night
他又度过了一个不眠之夜
I know something about that
我知道怎么回事
He decided to take a short nap,but he'll join us soon
他先打个盹,但他很快就会加入我们
He wants his beauty sleep before coming to surprise us
他想先睡个美容觉,然后再来给我们惊喜
Handsome as Sean Connery
然后就帅得跟 肖恩·康纳利 一样
How are you?
你怎么了?
It's such a significant day,
今天是有重要意义的一天,
especially for you
尤其是对你来说
It's so...
有点...
It's hard to put into words
有点儿难以言表
We were so happy...
我们是如此的快乐...
We are, we are...
我们是,我们是...
so happy, we always will be
如此快乐,我们将永远如此
Welcome back
欢迎回来
What did you scarf down?
你在给我 擦什么擦?
My friends, let's toast our new leader,
朋友们,让我们 为我们的新领导人干杯,
who will take care of us
他会照顾我们的
for many, many years to come!
在未来的许多年里!
What?
什么?
I wonder if I can bring my mother!
我不知道,我能不能带上我妈妈走!
I can't leave her alone, I'm all she's got
我不能丢下她一个人,我是她唯一的依靠
- Your mother? - Yes, my mother
-你妈妈? -是的,我妈妈
Bring your mother, bring whoever the hell you want, I don't care
带你妈走,带谁走都行,我不在乎
Really? That's so nice, Bill, I...
真的吗? 太好了,比尔, 我...
She's gonna die soon
她很快就要死了
She's 98, I think she's gonna die soon
她98岁了,我想她很快就要死了
Great
太长寿了
And she likes hot weather
她喜欢炎热的天气
Hot weather! I'm saying, she likes it hot
炎热的天气! 我是说,她喜欢热的
Hot! My mama!
热的! 我妈妈!
Mama likes hot, so...
妈妈喜欢炎热,所以...
I'd better go check on Arthur,he must be awake by now
我最好去看看亚瑟,他现在一定醒了
- We're coming with you, darling - Maybe we should all go?
-我们和你一起去,亲爱的 -也许我们都该去?
- Let's give Arthur a surprise! - No, no, that's a very bad idea
- 我们给亚瑟一个惊喜吧! -不,不要,这主意糟透了
You know Arthur, he'd be embarrassed to be seen without his bowtie
你了解亚瑟的,让别人看到他不打领结,他会很尴尬的
Ok, we'll wait here patiently
好吧,我们在这里耐心等着
- But hurry up, please - We won't touch the cake
-但要快点儿 -我们先不切蛋糕
We'll certainly be down for the fireworks,Arthur loves fireworks
我们一定要去看烟花,亚瑟喜欢烟花
I must go to the men's room, Bill
我得去趟洗手间,比尔
I really must
我憋不住了
Now? What about your caviar?
现在? 你的鱼子酱怎么样?
No... I'm so sorry, Bill, I...
不...对不起,比尔,我...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
我很抱歉,我很抱歉
Sorry, sorry!
抱歉,抱歉!
I'm so sorry, I...
我实在抱歉,我...
I'm sorry, really, you...
我很抱歉,真的,你...
Sorry
抱歉
Sorry, I'm sorry
对不起,我很抱歉
- Sorry! - Be more careful
-对不起! -小心点儿
Yeah, madam, sorry
是的,夫人,抱歉
Oh, God!
哦,天呐!
What have you done, Caspar?
你做了什么,卡斯帕?
What have you done? How could you?
你做了什么?你怎么能这样?
After so many years of diligence!
经过这么多年的努力!
I deserve to be seeing penguins and hearing voices...
我应该看到企鹅和听到声音……
Gimme a drag
扶我一把
Look at that poor baby,he's waiting for his mommy
看看那个可怜的孩子,他在等妈妈
I bet he needs help
我打赌他需要帮助
Hi, I'm your mommy
嗨,我是你妈妈
- Help yourself - Go ahead!
-请自己抽一口 -请抽一口吧!
No, I don't smoke ciggie
不,我不抽烟
Is this marijuana?
这是大♥麻♥吗?
I smoke marijuanal
我抽的是大♥麻♥
I smoke marijuanal
我抽大♥麻♥了
I deserve this, you know?
我活该这样,你们知道吗?
Mommy gives you permission
妈妈同意你 放浪形骸一下
My name... my name is...
我的名字...我的名字是...
- How cute! - Caspar, Caspar Tell
-多可爱啊! -卡斯帕,卡斯帕·泰尔
- That's my name - I'm Natasha, she's Zoijka
- 那是我的名字 - 我是娜塔莎,她是佐伊卡
I'm the woman of your dreams
我是你的梦中情人
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
Oh, shit!
哦,舒坦!
I know who you are
我知道 你是谁
Holy shit!
我勒个去!
You don't mind, do you? You're probably used to this
你不介意吧? 你可能已经习惯了
You know what? I'm glad I get to see that with my own two eyes
你知道吗?我很高兴 能亲眼看到这一切
- I haven't really been hiding it - It's a monster you got there, brother
-我并没有藏起来 -你这是一个怪物,兄弟
Hey, let me ask you something, is it...
嘿,让我问你一件事,这是...
Is it true that... that thing is insured for five million bucks?
...是真的吗? 你那玩意儿 投保了五百万美元?
It used to be, when it was earning
以前是,当它赚钱的时候
I wouldn't spend a penny on it now
我现在不会花一分钱
You can't get wood, right? What good is it?
你不能得到木头,对吧? 有什么好处?
You could always join the circus
电影精选列表