Thanks so much, Professor
太感谢了,教授
And Happy New Year
祝你新年快乐
I've been advised of an effective way out of such a situation
有人告诉我一个,摆脱这种情况的有效方法
Would you mind exposing part of your abdomen?
您介意露出,一部分肚腩吗?
It would be better if you closed your eyes
如果你闭上眼睛会更好
Oh, God!
哦,上帝!
Thank you
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Kopf,from the bottom of my heart
谢谢你,科普夫先生,我发自内心地感谢你
Well, shall I start making arrangements?
嗯,我要开始安排了吗?
Wait, no! No, please
等一下,不!不!求你了
Not yet, there is another delicate matter
还不到时候,还有一个微妙的问题
- Yes? - No one else can know until midnight
-什么? -午夜前,不能让别人知道
Until midnight? For religious reasons?
直到午夜? 出于宗教原因吗?
- You obviously don't read the tabloids - No, I try not to
-你显然不看小报 -不看,我尽量不看
For legal reasons... Wait, no
由于法律原因... 等一下,不
It's a technicality
这是一个技术性的问题
I don't understand
我不理解
- Today is our wedding anniversary - Yes, of course
-今天,是我们的结婚纪念日 -是的,当然
- We sang and then there was the penguin - According to the will,
-我们唱歌♥,然后企鹅就出现了 -根据遗嘱,
I stand to inherit everything,
我可以继承一切,
but only after we've been married a full year
但必须在我们结婚满一年后
Everything?
一切?
It's everything
这可是一切财产啊
It's everything or it's nothing
要么是一切财产,要么什么都不是
Well, indeed, I understand
嗯,的确,我理解
Turndown service!
夜床服务!
Would you like your turndown service?
您需要夜床服务吗?
Sorry, would you like your turndown service, madam?
对不起,夫人,您需要夜床服务吗?
Turndown service?
夜床服务?
Arthur, we don't need turndown service, do we?
亚瑟,我们不需要夜床服务,是吗?
No, no, thank you
不,不要,谢谢你们
Would you like the chocolates, madam?
夫人,您要巧克力吗?
Chocolates?
巧克力?
Absolutely, my husband adores these chocolates
当然,我丈夫很喜欢这些巧克力
- Have a good evening - Thank you
-祝你晚上愉快 -谢谢
This will require your absolute discretion
这需要你们绝对的谨慎
Something bad?
有什么棘手的事吗?
- Oh, yes - How bad?
-哦,是的 -多糟糕?
Bad bad
比糟糕还糟糕
A vertical departure
要垂直运输
- Who? - Dallas the Third
-谁? -达拉斯第三
Fuck!
操蛋!
- The penthouse? - Yes
-从顶层公♥寓♥? —是的
- It'll be done during the fireworks
- Excellent, Mrs. Frautschi, excellent
-在放烟花的时候 -太好了,弗劳奇太太,太好了
Are you planning to dim the lights for the fireworks as usual?
你打算像往常一样,在放烟花时,把灯光调暗吗?
- Right after the cow bells - Switch them off completely
-就在牛铃响之后 -把它们完全关掉
Welcome, have a wonderful evening
欢迎大家,祝大家度过一个愉快的夜晚
Coat, please
请把外套,交给我
Thank you
谢谢
Good evening, Mr. Madoff
晚上好,马多夫先生
Have a wonderful evening and Happy New Year
祝你有一个美好的夜晚和新年快乐
Thank you, sir
谢谢你,先生
- May I have your name, please? - Tell, Caspar Tell
我可以知道你的姓名吗? -泰尔,卡斯帕.泰尔
I don't seem to have your name on the list
我似乎在名单上,没有你的名字
I gave you the invitation
我给了你请柬
Yes, but your name needs to be oh our guest list anyway
是的,但是你的名字,必须在我们的宾客名单上
Mr. Crush invited me, William Crush
克拉什先生邀请了我,威廉.克拉什
- There's "Mr. Crush and madam" here - I'm his madam
-这是“克拉什先生和夫人” -我是他的夫人
Well of course I'm not a madam,I'm his madman...
当然,我不是女士,但我是能让他发疯的人...
I mean, I'm his madam...
我是说,我是他的“疯人”...
I understand completely,welcome, Mr. Tell
我完全理解,欢迎你,泰尔先生
Thank you
谢谢你
- We are business partners - Yes, sure
-我们是生意伙伴 -是的,当然
Have a wonderful evening
祝你度过一个愉快的夜晚
Good evening, madam
晚上好,女士
Thank you
谢谢你
- There's my man! - Mr. Crush
-我的哥们来了! -克拉什先生
Let's celebrate, huh?
让我们庆祝一下吧?
Do we deserve to celebrate?
我们值得庆祝吗?
- Yes - That's my pleasure to help, brother
-是的 -这是我的荣幸,哥们
Excuse me, madam, sit right here
对不起,夫人,请坐这儿
Two champagne
两杯香槟
It was quite easy, really
这非常简单,真的
I was surprised how easy it turned out to be
我很惊讶,竟然这么简单
Well...
那么...
you know, the important thing that you learned today, my friend, is...
我的朋友,你今天学到的最重要的一件事是...
the best stuff comes easy
最好的东西,来得容易
Okay? Trust me
对吗?相信我
I do
我相信
Trust you, I mean
我是说,相信你
I suppose I have to, now
我想我现在,不得不这么做了
Well, what are we going to do now? When are we leaving?
那么,我们现在要做什么呢? 我们什么时候走?
Tomorrow
明天
What?
什么?
I don't think I can be ready by tomorrow
我想,我明天可能,还没准备好
I still haven't told my mother,I have to pack,
我还没有告诉我的母亲,我必须打包,
get organized, I have to...all the... Mr. Crush...
安排,我必须...把所有的...克拉什先生...
Call me Bill
叫我比尔
Okay, okay, Mr. Crush
好的,好的,克拉什先生
I mean, Bill
我是说,比尔
Here's to trust, okay?
这是信任,好吗?
Okay
好吧
- To trust, Bill - To trust
-敬信任,比尔 -敬信任
Good evening
晚上好
C'mon, darling
来吧,亲爱的
- It's beautiful - Yes
-真漂亮 -是的
Welcome, Excellency
欢迎,阁下
I hope our last-minute visit has not caused too much trouble
我希望,我们在最后一刻的来到,没有给你们带来太多的麻烦
Not at all, it's a true honor,your party is already at the table
哪里,这是真正的荣幸,你的欢宴已经在餐桌开始了
Would you like to join them or would you prefer an aperitif first?
您想和他们一起喝,还是先来点开胃酒?
- I'll join them at the table - Follow me
-我和他们一起去欢宴 -跟我来
Good evening, Mr. Ambassador!
晚上好,大使先生!
Trying to broadcast my presence to the entire world?
试图把我的存在,传播到整个世界?
Sit down and shut up
坐下,闭嘴
- All in order? - Absolutely
- 一切就绪了吗? -绝对
- No problems? - None
-没问题吧? - 一个问题都没有
- Got everything? - Yes
- 一切都好吗? -是的
Where?
放哪儿了?
In the safe
在保险箱里
Where is it?
保险箱在哪里?
Downstairs
楼下
The key?
钥匙呢?
Let's have a look
我们去看一下
I'll leave my wife here and you leave your friends
我把我妻子,留在这里,你和你的朋友们,先分开一下
Just you and me
就你和我
Behave!
注意举止!
Take good care of Mrs. Belova
好好照顾贝洛娃夫人
Irina Anatolievna, a drink?
伊琳娜.安娜托利维娜,喝点儿吗?
This I understand!
这样,我就明白了!
Let's drink to Irina Anatolievna!
让我们为 伊琳娜.安娜托利维娜 干杯!
To your mother!
敬你的母亲!
- And your grandmother! - To your dog!
-还要敬你奶奶! -敬你的狗!
- To your father! - And your grandfather!
-敬你的父亲! -敬你的爷爷!
To the whole family
敬你全家
- Are you out of your mind?
- Sorry, but this is the best we could do
-你疯了吗? -抱歉,但这是我们能做的最好的了
And it wasn't easy
这里一点都不安逸
We had to dig out the right sized table
and push the other tables to the side
我们必须腾出一张大小合适的桌子,把其他桌子推到一边
Well, push them more together and bring me a decent table
那就让他们凑在一起,给我找张像样的桌子
The table is not so bad, Mr... Bill
电影精选列表