别管它,它只是一只企鹅,来吧,来吧
Come
来吧
So, here...
就在这里...
You will be comfortable here for now
你现在暂时呆在这里,会很舒服的
At the moment it's peaceful,and then we will see
先平心静气一会儿,过会儿再看情况
Oh, my god
哦,我的上帝
Can I help you, sir?
我能为您效劳吗?先生?
- Good afternoon, sir - Caspar Tell
-下午好,先生 -卡斯帕.泰尔
I have an appointment with Mr. Crush,in the lobby bar
我和克拉什先生约好了,在大堂酒吧见面
- Mr. Crush - I don't know Mr. Crush personally
- 克拉什先生 -我本人不认识克拉什先生
- Perhaps someone could lead me to him? - Certainly
-也许有人能领我,到他那里去? -当然可以
Mr. Crush in the lobby
克拉什先生在大堂
Follow him
跟他去吧
- Thank you - You're welcome
-谢谢你 -不用客气
As I was saying, Marco called...
正如我刚才所说的,马尔科称之为...
Thank you
谢谢你
Mr. Crush?
克拉什先生?
- Mr. Tell! Take a load off, have a seat - Yeah, yes
-泰尔先生!先坐下歇一会,请坐 -好的,好的
I was afraid I might not recognize you from your photos
我恐怕很难从照片上,认出你本人,现在这样子
From my photos?
从我的照片上?
Well, I pride myself on being thorough
嗯,我对自己彻底调查此事,感到很自豪
The bank always runs a thorough background check on prospective clients
银行总是对潜在客户,进行彻底的背景调查
Yeah, well, that's good to know
是的,很高兴知道这些
I mean, background checks are... I'd expect nothing less, believe me
我是说,背景调查是...我也希望如此,相信我
I know you gotta run back to your office, but...
我知道你得赶紧回办公室,但是…
today is a very special day
今天是个特别的日子
A drop of champagne with me?
和我一起喝香槟,怎么样?
Yes, please
好的,请
Thank you
谢谢你
There we go
就这样了
I shouldn't...
我也许不该...
- Prost! - Prost
-祝健康! -祝健康
I'm very grateful for the invitation, Mr. Crush
我非常感谢你的邀请,克拉什先生
I was here once, when I was seven
当我七岁的时候,我来过这里一次
My whole first grade class came and we met Father Christmas
我一年级的全班同学都来了,我们见到了圣诞老人
I always wanted to come back again
我一直想,再来一次
Did you bring that little thing we've discussed?
你把我们讨论过的那件小事,带来了吗?
Well, that's the thing, Mr. Crush
这就是问题所在,克拉什先生
I ran another check on your portfolio right after we spoke this morning
我们今早谈话后,我又查了一遍你的投资组合文件
The numbers don't entirely add up
这些数字,并不完全都是增加
You see? There seems to be a difference of three zeros
你知道吗?那些看起来,似乎在三个不同数位上,都出现了零
- Three zeros - Caspar, listen to me
-三个零 -卡斯帕,听我说
Computers worldwide are about to crash because of a "difference of zeros"
世界各地的电脑,都将因为“不同数位上的零”而崩溃。
They gonna read 2000 as zeros, only zeros, zeros here, zeros there...
他们会把2000读成0,程序里只有0,这里是0,那里是0...
The whole world is going to be zeros,so an extra zero or two, who'll notice?
整个世界都将是零,所以多了一、两个零,谁会注意到?
Me, it's my job to notice those things
我会注意,注意这些数字是我的工作
- I've been a bank auditor for 31 years - Exactly!
-我做银行审计员已经31年了 -没错!
Now, by this time tomorrow,
明天这个时候,
we'll be two of the richest men on the planet, all right?
我们就会成为这个星球上,最富有的人,不好吗?
Should we drink to that? Prost!
我们该为此干杯吗?祝健康!
Prost!
祝健康!
You know what?
你知道吗?
The walls have ears in here,why don't we...
隔墙有耳,我们为什么不...
go out on the terrace?
到阳台上去说?
In people's minds,New Year is one precise moment, okay?
在人们的脑海里,新年是一个精确的时刻,对吗?
The stroke of midnight,that's fine, but midnight where?
午夜钟声敲响,没问题,但“午夜”在哪里?
In Tokyo? In Hawaii? Right here?
在东京吗?在夏威夷吗?在这里吗?
New Year's is a bust out twenty-four fucking hours, Caspar
所谓新年,就是要他妈地经过整整24小时,卡斯帕
So listen to me, you do your part and this afternoon the rest is easy
听我说,你做你该做的,到今天下午,剩下的就很容易了
The funds get wired to London,then to New York, LA, Honolulu...
资金被转到伦敦,然后转到纽约、洛杉矶、檀香山...
each time reaching its destination earlier than it was sent
每一次到达目的地的时刻,都比转账发送的时刻要早
Well, I suppose, if the credit was logged prior to the debit,
assuming the amount clears before...
我想,如果贷款方记录,出现在借款方记录之前,假设金额在这之前被清除了...
We're traveling back in time, Caspar
我们正在穿越回去,卡斯帕
Like a science fiction thriller
就像科幻惊悚片
Alright? We put this tired old century in suspended animation
对吧?我们让这个老朽的世纪,进入了“假死状态”
Alright? And then boom!
对吧?然后就发财了!
2000 hits, bang! Hits again, hits again
2000年钟声,砰!敲击一次又一次
The whole system resets, okay?
整个系统会重置,明白吗?
Thank you, Y2K, cha-ching brother!
谢谢你,千年虫,点钞机的兄弟!
Cha-ching
点钞机
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am a plumber, Mr. Kopf ordered me
我是水管工,科普夫先生让我来这
To do what?
来做什么?
I put grass in your toilet
我来给您的卫生间,铺上草坪
A truly magnificent idea, Hansueli
真是个了不起的主意,汉苏利
Thank you, thank you, thank you
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Would you like something to drink?
你想喝点什么?
Monsieur?
先生?
- Yes? - Would you like something to drink?
—啥事? -你想喝点什么吗?
No
不用
Mr. Minetti!
米内蒂先生!
Ski room
滑雪装备屋
Please, come in, come
请进,请进
Goddamn snowboarders!
该死的滑雪板!
Oh my God, take off the boots!
天啊,快把靴子脱了!
Bring some ice from the bar, hurry!Please, have a seat
从酒吧里拿些冰块来,快去!请坐
Come here, here! Pull off, some ice is coming
来这,这儿!脱下,弄些冰来
What happened?
发生了什么?
Snowboarders!
滑雪板!
Mr. Minetti needs a doctor right away
米内蒂先生马上需要一位医生
A doctor? Why?
一位医生? 为什么?
Thank you very much
非常感谢你
- Thank you, madam - What is your name?
-谢谢您,夫人 -你叫什么名字?
Karol
卡罗尔
- Czech? - Polish, like Pope
-捷克人? -波兰人,和教皇是同乡
- Pope? - Yes
-教皇? -是的
- Dog likes play, yes? - I beg your pardon?
-狗喜欢玩,是吗? -你说什么?
Nice dog you have
您的狗真漂亮
But... where did he find that?
他...他在哪里,找到这玩意儿的?
That's not mine
那不是我的
Hotels! You never know who slept in your room the night before
在酒店里!你永远不知道,前一天晚上,谁睡了你的房♥间
- Yes - Toby!
-是的 -托比!
Put it down!
把它放下!
Okay, I go
好了,我走了
I better go now, okay?
我最好还是走吧
Happy New Year, Karol
新年快乐,卡罗尔
To you too, madam, Happy New Year
也祝您新年快乐,夫人
Is there a special party for the staff downstairs?
楼下有为员工,举办的特别舞会吗?
No, just work, all night
不,只是工作,整晚
And what if the drain in my bathroom clogged up at, say...
如果我浴室的排水管堵塞了,怎么办? 假如在...
four in the morning?
凌晨4点?
- I would be there - Then be
-我会来修的 -那就来吧
Dr. Lima, are you acquainted with our favorite artist, Mr. Minetti?
利马医生,你认识我们最喜欢的艺术家,米内蒂先生吗?
- Yes, we met briefly at the bar - Darling, boy, how I missed you!
-是的,我们在酒吧见过面 -亲爱的,孩子,我是多么想念你!
Come with me, darling
跟我来,亲爱的
Let's have a rest
让我们休息一下吧
Didn't I see you on television, dear?
我不是在电视上看到你吗,亲爱的?
Have a seat, let me get a drink
请坐,让我喝一杯
I can't, I have so much going on downstairs
不行,我楼下有很多事要做
C'mon, not even a little one?
来吧,啥事也没有吧?
Okay
好的
- Maybe I deserve a little one - Of course you do
-也许我应该得找件事 -你当然需要有事做
Here we go, to the year 2000!
我们来吧,庆祝进入2000!
- Cheers! - Cheers!
-干杯! -干杯!
So, I will have to wear a bandage at the big party tonight?
所以,今晚的大派对上,我得戴上绷带了?
We'll have to put something on it
我们得在上面涂点东西
You'll look like this actor from the movie, with a bandage on the nose
你会看起来,像电影里的那个演员,鼻子上缠着绷带
What was the name of the movie?
那部电影,叫什么名字?
- Yes, yes, yes, yes - Boss?
-是的,是的,是的 -老板?
- Speak - There's a problem in the kitchen
-请讲 -厨房♥里有问题
电影精选列表