- Of course there is, coming - One for the road?
-当然会有了,马上就来 -路上喝一杯?
Yes, a quick one
是的,快喝完
And maybe you should have another one, a double
也许你应该再来一杯,双份的
- A double? - Bye bye
-双份? -再见
Bye!
再见!
So let's get it over with
那我们就把它,做完吧
You must've played a doctor more than once, right?
你肯定演过医生,不止一次吧?
Never
从没演过
Such a cliche
太平庸了
Do you write your own film scripts?
你是自己写电影剧本吗?
I do sometimes
我有时会
I used to be a producer
我以前是个制片人
This bit won't hurt
这一点也不疼
I just need to measure the bone displacement
我只需测量一下骨头的位移
Relax, think of something pleasant
放松,想些美好的事情
- Maybe your next film project? - Nothing in the making
-也许是你的下一部电影? -什么都没有
I'll warn you before I do anything
我做任何事之前,都会警告你
Did you know that bats have a bone in their penis?
你知道蝙蝠的阴♥茎♥里,有根骨头吗?
- Really? - In your line of work, it could prove...
-真的? -干♥你♥们这行的,它可能会证明...
invaluable
这是无价之宝
It's so dark in here, Puff,I thought you liked looking at me
这里太黑了,帕夫,我以为,你喜欢看着我
How beautiful!
多美啊!
The Big Dipper!
北斗七星!
Come on, darling
来吧,亲爱的
I have a star from the heaven...
我有一颗,来自天堂的星星...
just for you
只给你一人
The world's most precious necklace for my most precious princess
世界上最珍贵的项链,送给我最珍贵的公主
Turn around
转过身去
Put your hair up
把头发撩起来
Do I get my blowjob or what?
能跟我口♥交♥,或什么吗?
Testing, one, two, three...
测试,一,二,三...
Testing, one, two, three...
测试,一,二,三...
Enjoying the oysters?
牡蛎怎么样啊?
Yeah, I enjoy, my wife also
是的,我喜欢,我妻子也是
The disco will open soon, but I have a quiet place for you for a while
迪斯科舞厅马上就要营业了,但我有一个安静的地方让你们呆一会儿
And then we will see again, I guess.
我预计,我们得过会儿才能见。
You are very kind, Mr. Hansueli Kopf
你太友善了,汉苏瑞.科普夫先生
As I told you...
就像我跟你说的...
Come in, come in
进来,进来
Sit, sit,the children's program ends soon,
坐,坐,儿童节目马上就要结束了,
but you can rest here and then we will find a better place
但你可以在这里休息,然后我们再找个更好的地方
- They like it here - Yes, I thought so
-她们会喜欢这里的 -是的,我想是的
- I have twin girls myself - Really?
-我自己也有一对双胞胎女儿 -真的吗?
- Yes - How old?
-是的 -多大了?
Grown up
成年了
Can I do anything else for you?
我还能为你们,做些什么吗?
I would very much like to call my mama,tell her we are good
我很想给妈妈打电♥话♥,告诉她我们都很好
No problem, you can use my phone
没问题,你可以用我的电♥话♥
Thank you, I will be very quick
谢谢,我会很快的
No, take as much time as you need
不,你想休息多久,就休息多久
Thank you
谢谢
Mommy, it's me Vaclav!
妈妈,是我,瓦拉夫!
We're in the same hotel as daddy
我们和爸爸,在同一家酒店
He sends his greetings
他让我转达问候
He remembers the Chevrolet keychain
他还记得,那个雪佛兰钥匙链
He looks just like me
他看起来就像我一样
Only he's orange, because of the sun
只是他是橙色的,因为阳光的缘故
in California
在加利福尼亚嘛
He may come to Budejovice
他可能会来 布捷约维采
Wouldn't that be great?
那样不好吗?
I'll call you back when I'm with him again
我和他在一起时,再打给你
Bye bye, kisses
再见,吻你
- Thank you, Mr. Kopf - Yeah
-谢谢你,科普夫先生 -好的
- Enjoy - Thank you
-玩的高兴 -谢谢你
Puff?
帕夫?
Puff, you are okay?
帕夫,你没事吧?
Puff?
帕夫?
Honey, what's the matter?
亲爱的,你怎么了?
Arthur!
阿瑟!
Arthur, answer me!
阿瑟,回答我!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Okay
好了
Okay, don't...
好了,不要...
Don't panic
别害怕
Don't panic, don't panic
别慌,别慌
God, Magnolia, think
天呐,玛格诺丽亚,想想
Concierge
礼宾部
- Hello, this is Mrs. Dallas - What can I do for you?
-你好,我是达拉斯夫人 -我能为您做些什么?
- May I speak to Mr. Kopf? - Could I have him call you back?
-我可以和科普夫先生讲话吗? -我让他给你回电♥话♥,好吗?
- No, I'll hold on - It might take a few minutes
-不,我可以等 -这可能需要几分钟
No, that's all right, I'm not going anywhere
不,没关系,我哪儿也不去
Mrs. Frautschi
弗劳奇夫人
Oh, my God! What happened here?
我的天啊!这里发生了什么?
A guest tried to flush his banking history down the toilet
有个客人,想把他的银行记录,在厕所冲掉
- His banking history? - More Y2K madness
-他的银行记录? -又一个“千年虫”恐惧者
Mrs. Frautschi,do you know about this Czech family?
弗劳奇夫人,你知道这个捷克家庭吗?
You made sure the whole hotel knows about them
你让整个酒店,都知道了他们
You have to find a place for them to sleep
你得给他们,找个地方睡觉
Mr. Kopf, on a day like this?
科普夫先生,在这样的日子里?
- I can't perform miracles - I know
-我不能创造奇迹 -我知道
But just put four mattresses in a quiet corner, would you? Please
把四个床垫,放在一个安静的角落,好吗? 算我求你
- Boss? - Yes, speak
-老板? -请讲
Mrs. Dallas is asking for you
达拉斯夫人找你
I'm coming
我来了
Who is it?
是谁?
It's me, madam, Hansueli Kopf
是我,夫人,汉苏利.科普夫
- Are you alone? - Yes
-你是一个人来吗? -是的
Come in, I'm in the bedroom
进来,我在浴室里
Come closer, please
请靠近点儿
Good evening, what can I do for you?
晚上好,我能为您做些什么?
Arthur told me you're someone who can be trusted
亚瑟告诉我,你是一个值得信任的人
- Can I trust you? - Of course you can trust me
-我能相信你吗? -你当然可以相信我
- You promise? - Absolutely
-你保证吗? -绝对
I'm in a terrible predicament
我陷入了一个可怕的困境
You're the only person who can help me, I guess
我想,你是唯一能帮我的人了
My darling husband is gone
我亲爱的丈夫走了
Oh, God, he left you? He's gone on your wedding anniversary?
天啊,他离开你了? 他不是还要,庆祝你们的结婚纪念日吗?
No, no, he's gone... forever
不,不,他走了...永远
Just as our happiness was reaching a climax
正当我们幸福地 达到高♥潮♥的时候
At least I think so, anyway...
至少我是这么认为的...
Now, he's definitely gone
现在,他肯定走了
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! This...
哦,天哪! 哦,天哪! 这个...
This is... this is... this is terrible
这是...这是...这太可怕了
- Is he... how did he... Is he dead? - The worst part is...
-他是...他是怎么...他死了吗? -最糟糕的是...
I can't seem to part with him
我似乎不能和他分开
Of course, of course, I'm so sorry
当然,当然,我很抱歉
I can imagine how you feel...
我能想象你的感受...
No, no, that's not what I'm getting at
不,不,我不是这个意思
Back in Texas, they'd say my husband died in the saddle and...
在德克萨斯,人们会说,我丈夫死在了马背上...
I can't seem to dismount
我似乎无法下马
Oh, God! Oh, God! I'll call the ambulance right away
哦,上帝!哦,上帝!我马上去叫救护车
No, no, no! Just get me off, please
不,不,不!求你帮我下去
Please...
求你...
Okay, very well
好的,先别乱来
Just give me a moment, I...
给我一点时间,我...
absolutely understand the situation,and I'll be back right away
我完全理解这种情况,我马上就回来
Okay
好吧
Really?
真的?
Thank you
谢谢你
电影精选列表