你看,
Y2K, the end of the world,
千年虫,世界末日,
what else?
还有什么别的?
I have to examine his stool
我得检查一下他的大便
What did you do with the excrement?
你们当时,是怎么处理那些排泄物的?
- What? - From the Marquise
-什么? -来自侯爵夫人那里的
- Laundry room - With the regular bedding?
-送洗衣房♥了 -和普通床上用品一起洗吗?
What were we supposed to do,put it in the dishwasher?
我们应该怎么做,难道要把它放在洗碗机里?
Find it, right away
找出来,现在就去
Zula, really? No respect for the Marquise's poo!
祖拉,真的吗?一点都不尊重侯爵夫人的粪便!
Found it!
找到了!
I feel like Cinderella
我觉得自己像个灰姑娘
Except we'll never go to the fucking ball
只是,我们永远不会去那该死的舞会
At least not tonight
至少今晚不会
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝!
Thanks
谢谢
Will there be anything else?
还要别的什么吗?
No, thanks so much, Mrs. Frautschi
不,太感谢了,弗劳奇夫人
At your service, madam
乐意为您效劳,夫人
Madam, can I help you?
夫人,我能为您效劳吗?
Can I take your suitcase? I'll take this for you
我可以拿你的手提箱吗?我帮你拿这个
May I help you, sir?
我能为您效劳吗,先生?
We travel here for Mr. Crush,to see him in this hotel
我们是来找克拉什先生的,来这家酒店见他
- You have an appointment with Mr. Crush? - No, making surprise
-你和克拉什先生约好了? -没有,给他个惊喜
He is here, yes?
他住这里,对吗?
Sorry, the hotel doesn't give out that kind of information regarding guests
对不起,酒店不提供,有关客人的这类信息
Would you like to leave a message?
你要留言吗?
I am his son
我是他儿子
I will notify Mr. Crush of your arrival
我会通知克拉什先生,说你来了
Welcome to the Hammam Experience!
欢迎来到哈曼体验馆!
I'm Baba Paramahansa Ravi
我是巴巴.帕拉姆罕萨.拉维
I will be taking care of you personally
我会亲自照顾你们的
Please, follow me
请跟我来
You will start with our famous foot ritual in the Infinity Room
你们首先从我们著名的,在无限空间中,步行仪式开始
I'm ticklish, though, just so you know
不过你要知道,我很怕痒
- There's no answer - There is no answer in his room
-没人接电♥话♥ -他房♥间里没人接电♥话♥
- There is no answer in his room - Yeah?
-他房♥间里,没人接电♥话♥ -是吗?
You can wait in the lobby, if you want
如果你愿意,你可以在大堂等
- Lobby - Lobby
-大堂 -大堂
Yeah, lobby
是的,大厅
Good morning and welcome to the Palace hotel
早上好,欢迎来到皇宫酒店
Please, allow us to take care of your coats and the luggage
请允许我们,保管您的外套和行李
Yes?
行吗?
So, my name is Hansueli Kopf and I'm the manager
我是汉苏利.科普夫,我是经理
Why don't you have something to eat?
你为什么不吃点东西呢?
On the house, smoked salmon, caviar...
免费的,烟熏鲑鱼,鱼子酱...
Some oysters perhaps?
也许想吃点儿牡蛎?
Something to eat?
吃点什么?
Soup?
有汤吗?
- Where are you arriving from? - Ceske Budejovice
-你们从哪里来? -捷克的布杰约维采
- Is it a long way? - Very long
-离这里很远吗? -非常远
Changing trains, Vienna and Zurich...
要在维也纳和苏黎世,换乘火车...
- You have soup? - Yes, a lot of soup
-你们这里有汤吗? -有的,很多种汤
Girls are cold
姑娘们太冷了
I'll bring some broth to warm them up
我会把一些加热的肉汤,给她们喝
Put some dumplings in
里面再煮几个饺子
What's your diagnosis, Dr. Lima??
你的诊断是什么?利马医生
I beg you, be absolutely honest,I'm ready for anything
我请求您说实话,我已经做好了一切准备
I'm not a veterinarian,
我不是兽医,
but I'm certain Mr. Toby has worms
但我敢肯定,“托比先生”的身体里有虫子
- Is that bad? - Don't worry
-情况很糟糕吗? -不用着急
It's common among dogs,mine had them too
这在狗中很常见,我也养狗
I will prescribe medicine for the parasites
我给你开些,治寄生虫的药
to give Mr. Toby right away
马上给“托比先生”服用
- But he's not going to die? - Of course not
-他不会死吗? -当然不会
Thank God!
感谢上帝!
However, there's a little problem
然而,有个小问题
I'm afraid you may share...
我恐怕您也要分享...
this affliction
这服药
I have worms?
我也有虫子?
Maybe, yes
也许,是的
Worms inside my body?
我身体里有虫子?
I'll be sure when I've seen...
要让我诊断,除非我看到了...
your stool sample
您的大便取样
My what?
我的什么?
Your stool
你的便便
杂♥志♥封面上大标题:
97岁+22岁=75亿资产到手
Puff! Puff, look!
帕夫!帕夫,快看!
- What? - We're on the front cover again
-什么? -我们又登上杂♥志♥封面了
Why do you have to get so carried away, Puff?
你为什么如此气愤,帕夫?
- I didn't even have time to dry my hair - Hyenas!
-我都还没吹干头发呢 -这群土狼!
Scumbucket hacks!
一帮恶棍!
All they ever write about day after day is how much...
他们每天,就知道写这些...
you're going to inherit from me...
算计你将从我这儿,继承多少...
come tomorrow
看我明天...
Don't get so upset, Puff,your blood pressure
别生气,帕夫,小心你的血压
Honey, you already took one
亲爱的,你已经吃过一粒了
And without water?
不用喝口水吗?
That's better
好多了
Here he comes
他来了
- Go and tell him - Me?
-去告诉他 -我吗?
Yeah, it might be easier to hear it from you
是的,从你那里听说,也许更好办些
Could I have a bottle of Bollinger and two glasses?
能给我来一瓶宝林格酒,和两个杯子吗?
Would you like anything else?
您还要点别的吗?
- Yes, a couple of hot super models - Not on the menu, sir
-是的,来几个性感超级模特 -这可没列在菜单上
Sir
先生
- Your son is here - What?
-你儿子来这儿了 -什么?
Your son is here
你儿子在这里
A son? I don't have a son
儿子? 我连一个儿子都没有
At last!
终于见面了!
Give me a hug!
拥抱一下吧!
- Who the hell are you? - It's me, I'm your son, Vaclav!
-你到底是谁? -是我,我是你儿子,瓦茨拉夫!
Listen to me, asshole
听我说,浑小子
Stay the fuck away or I'll call security
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点,不然我叫保安了
Dad, we came all the way to see you from Ceske Budejovice
爸爸,我们大老远从捷克的布捷约维采来看你
"Budejoice? what? "Bude"...
“布捷约维采”,什么?布捷...
- So you can meet your family - My family? I don't have a family
-所以,你可以见见你的家人 —我的家人? 我连一个家庭都还没有呢
These are your granddaughters,Ivanka and Jaromira
这是你的孙女,伊万卡和雅罗米拉
Listen, I don't know you, okay? So scram...
听着,我不认识你,好吗?快滚...
They are twins
她们是双胞胎
We used artificial insemination
我们采用了人工授精的方式
Dad...
爸爸...
I write so many letters to you, remember? I even sent you wooden squirrel
我给你写了很多信,记得吗? 我甚至给你寄了木松鼠
- So cute, right? - Get the fuck out of my face, you clown
-很可爱,对吧? -从我面前消失,你这个小丑
Incredible! How can he be so inhuman?
难以置信!他怎么能这么没人性?
I am the fruit of your college love
我是你们大学爱情的结晶
When you were in Prague for two days... This is mama back then
你在布拉格呆了两天... 这是当年的妈妈
Take one more step, I'm gonna bust your fucking nose wide open, hear me?
再走一步,我就揍你个满脸花,听我说了吗?
You gave her a keychain that said "Chevrolet鈥?
你给她的钥匙上写着“雪佛兰”
I've never been to Prague, I don't even know where Prague is
我从没去过布拉格,我甚至不知道布拉格在哪里
You, sir, are heartless
这位先生,你真无情
- And on a day like this? - Do you have a light, sweetheart?
-在今天,这样的日子里呢? -你有火吗,亲爱的?
Please, please, please
抱歉,抱歉,抱歉
This must be settled calmly, in private,please, there are other guests
这件事必须平静地私下解决,拜托,这里还有其他客人
Your papa is nervous,this must be a shock for him
你♥爸♥爸很紧张,这事对他来说,一定很震惊
You must give him some time, don't worry
你一定要给他一点时间,别担心
A penguin! A penguin! A penguin!
一只企鹅! 一只企鹅! 一只企鹅!
- Tonino? - Yes, boss?
-托尼诺? -是的,老板?
Mr. Dallas's mascot is wandering around outside The Gringo
达拉斯先生的吉祥物,在“外国佬酒吧”外面游荡
Get it out of here immediately
马上把它弄走
Come on, it's just a penguin, come, come
电影精选列表