I did it. - I'm so sorry.
我杀了科尔顿·布里格斯
I killed Colton Briggs.
我杀了他
I killed him!
你听到了吗 爸爸 我杀了他
You hear that, Daddy? I killed him.
是你呀
It's you.
你才是怪物
You're the monster.
你不是亲戚
You're no Kin.
布鲁克
Brooke...
你母亲
your mother,
她会告诉你该怎么做
she'll tell you what to do.
你还活着吗
You alive?
在后巷里发现了另一具尸体
Found another body in the back alley back there.
这样就有四个了
That makes four of 'em.
和预期的差不多
More or less what I expected.
把尸体围起来 把他们带回去
Round up the bodies. Let's get 'em back.
他们会把他带回家吗
Will they bring him home?
是的 我想他们会的
Yeah, I suppose they will.
谢谢
Thank you.
法警
Marshal.
你要怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell them?
我本来想把你抓起来
I thought I might bring you in for what you and your daddy did.
因为你和你♥爸♥爸的所作所为
告诉他们你们如何俘虏折磨我们
Tell 'em how you captured us, and tortured us,
把我们留在沙漠里等死
and left us to die out in the desert.
但我想法官只会说
But I suppose the judge would just say
你是在听从你父亲的命令
that you were following your daddy's orders
对你妈妈的谋杀怒不可遏
and blind with rage over your mama's murder.
尽管你我都知道 那不是真的
Even though you and I both know that ain't quite true.
在这种情况下 你父亲会被当做罪犯埋葬
And in that case, your daddy would be buried as a criminal,
然后你回家处理你♥爸♥爸的商店
and you would go home to try to figure out what to do with your daddy's store.
在酒吧里找到了一个保险箱 法警
Found a strongbox in the saloon, Marshal.
干得好 警士 可以了
Good work, Corporal. That'll be all.
后来我想告诉他们 你和你♥爸♥爸来了
And then I considered telling them that you and your daddy came along,
救了我副手的命
and you saved my deputy's life
在他的肩膀上做野外手术
by performing field surgery on his shoulder.
然后你们继续追查杀害你母亲的凶手
Then you proceeded to track down your mother's murderers,
然后他在逮捕凶手的过程中被杀
and then he was killed in the process of their apprehension,
在这种情况下 你仍然会回家
in which case you would still go home.
所以我想 既然这两种情况的结果一样
So I figure since the outcomes in both those scenarios are the same,
我更喜欢不涉及
I prefer the story that doesn't involve me getting captured by a 12- year- old girl.
我被12岁女孩俘虏的故事
也许在那个版本中
And maybe in that version we can forget all about that strongbox too.
我们也可以忘记关于保险箱的事
在那个版本中
In that version,
我爸爸会成为英雄吗
my daddy gets to be a hero?
为了换取你的谨慎 是的
In exchange for your discretion, yes.
我相信这听起来是对的
I believe that sounds about right.
好吧 那就这么定了
Well, then it's decided.
法警
Marshal...
你找到你的马了吗
did you find your horse?
被绑在镇子的边缘
Tied up at the edge of town.
就像他说的那样
Just like he said.
你回家去吧 小布里格斯
You get on home, little Briggs.
照顾好你♥爸♥爸的商店
Take care of your daddy's store.
你听到了吗 爸爸
You hear that, Daddy?
你会成为英雄的
You're gonna be a hero.
妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mama would be so proud.
玛丽亚 不是吗
Maria, isn't it?
你去酒吧里把我哥哥的马鞍袋拿来
Why don't you fetch me my brother's saddlebag from inside the saloon.
我最好还是回家吧
I best be getting on home.
电影精选列表