Yes, but wouldn't she come here to find me if I wasn't at school?
嘿 法警 最好到外面来
Hey, Marshal. Better come on out here.
那些人是谁
Who are those men?
你们是谁 家人吗
What do we got here? Family?
看起来像壁炉架上那张照片上的父女
It looks like the father and daughter from that picture on the mantel in there.
当那些家伙进来的时候 他们一定已经离开了
They must have been away when those fellas came through.
谢天谢地他们没事 终于有一点运气了
Thank God they're okay. A little bit of luck, finally.
真的很幸运
Lucky indeed.
叫其他人到外面来
Tell the others to come outside.
我们不应该在这家里太随意
We shouldn't be making ourselves comfortable in these folks' home.
嘿 伙计们 家人来了
Hey, guys, family's here.
他们还活着 - 是的
They're still alive? - Yep.
他妈的
Shit.
这是你们的家吗
Is this you folks' home?
我想为我的人道歉
I wanna apologize for my men.
我们没有意识到家里没人
We didn't realize that no one was home and--
我妻子在家
My wife was home.
是的 先生 我再一次道歉
Yes, sir. |-- I apologize again.
我是美国法警富兰克林·贾勒特
My name is US Marshal Franklin Jarrett.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
露丝在哪里
Where's Ruth?
恐怕你把我弄糊涂了 先生
I'm afraid you have me at a loss, sir.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
布里格斯
Briggs?
哦 我靠 伙计
Well, holy shit, man.
我很抱歉 小姑娘 我的用词是不恰当的
I apologize, little lady. That language is not appropriate.
你有家了吗
You have a family?
这是一件好事
Well, that is a good thing.
男人需要一个家庭 圈住他
A man needs a family. It grounds him.
使他平复 不错 - 法警
Evens him out. This is good. - Marshal.
对不起 布里格斯 但我们得谈谈
I'm sorry, Briggs, but we need to talk.
最好是私密的地方
Somewhere private, preferably.
你们干嘛不帮他挖那个洞呢
Why don't you boys go help him dig that hole.
他说不需要我们的帮助
Says he don't want our help.
说我们早该把工作做得更好
Says we should have been better at our jobs.
他没说错
He ain't wrong.
去把马准备好
Go get them horses ready.
小姑娘
Little lady...
我让斯迈利热了一些炼乳
I had Smiley heat up some of that condensed milk
放了点红糖在里面
and put a little brown sugar in it.
挺好的 会让你感觉好点
It's good. Make you feel better.
我从不认识你妈妈
I never knew your mama...
但我知道她是个好女人
but I know she was a good woman...
因为我确实认识你♥爸♥爸
'cause I did know your daddy...
很久很久以前
years and years ago.
干这行 你会遇到很多人
You meet a lot of people in this business
而很多时候 这些面孔随着时间推移就消失了
and the faces, a lot of times, just disappear over the years.
但你♥爸♥爸不是
But not your daddy.
不 先生 他不是
No, sir, not him.
你♥爸♥爸大概是我见过的最卑鄙的混♥蛋♥了
Your daddy was about the meanest son of a bitch I ever met.
请原谅我的言辞
Pardon my language.
但我从来没有遇到过像他这样的人
But I never met anybody like him.
他看你的样子
Just the way he would look at you, just--
就像他看穿你了
Like he was looking through you.
就像你什么都不是
Like you were nothing.
我不是随便说的 你♥爸♥爸是个暴♥力♥的人
And I don't say this lightly, but your daddy was a violent man.
我见过他一次射杀三个牛仔
I've seen him shoot three cowboys one time.
那是一场公平的战斗
Now, it was a fair fight,
但我觉得他的血压都没升高
but I don't think his blood raised an ounce.
我不能说他是个罪犯 我不知道
I can't say he was a criminal. I don't know that.
但我可以说 我不会称他为好人
But I can say that he was not what I would call a good man.
至少当时不是
Not back then.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我想我只是想让你明白
I guess I just want you to understand...
你妈妈是个多么好的女人
how good a woman your mama was.
她接纳了我见过最冷酷的杀手
She took the coldest killer that I've ever met
她把他变成了一个顾家的男人
and she turned him into a family man.
照看商店
Minding the store.
抚养一位小姑娘
Raising a little lady.
你妈妈做了一件好事
That was a good thing your mama done.
我父亲以前杀过人
My father used to kill people?
是啊 但那是几年前的事了
Yeah, but that was years ago.
我甚至都没见过我父亲拿枪
I haven't even seen my father hold a gun.
那是因为他现在是个好人了
Well, that's 'cause he's a good man now.
因为你妈妈所做的一切
Because of what your mama done.
你带着枪
You carry a gun.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good man?
我努力
I try to be.
我妈妈现在过世了
My mama's dead now.
我父亲还是个好人吗
Is my father still a good man?
你想让我说几句话吗
Would you like for me to say a few words?
你说了很多话
You said plenty of words.
一句都没帮上忙
None of 'em helped.
有些事你应该知道
There's something you should know.
他们把你的谷仓弄得一团糟
Them fellas left a mess in your barn.
这不是你的小女儿应该看到的
Not something your little girl should see.
在让她进去之前 你会想清理干净
So you'll wanna clean that up before you let her go in there.
我想我们得上路了
I reckon we'll be hitting the trail.
我想我们只比他们晚几个小时
I figure we're only a few hours behind 'em.
我想我已经很清楚他们要去哪里了
And I think I've got a pretty good idea where they're going.
告诉我做这事的人名
Tell me the names of the men who did this.
告诉我他们要去哪里
Tell me where they're going.
不 先生 我想我做不到
No, sir, I don't think I can do that.
世界已经几年没有看到老科尔顿·布里格斯了
It's been a few years since the world has seen the old Colton Briggs,
我认为世界可能愿意保持原样
and I think the world is probably pretty happy leaving that just right where it is.
告诉我名字 是谁害死了我妻子
Tell me the names of the men responsible for the death of my wife.
布里格斯 听听你自己说的
Briggs, listen to yourself.
你看到那边的小女孩了吗 她刚刚失去了妈妈
You see that little girl over there? She just lost her mama.
她现在需要她的父亲
She needs her father now.
不管那个女人给你带来了什么改变
Whatever changes happened to you that that woman gave you,
别让这些改变和她一起死去
don't let 'em die with her.
那个小女孩需要她熟悉并爱着的男人
That little girl needs the man that she knows and loves.
你知道 自从我们被授予州地位以来
You know, ever since we were granted statehood,
这块土地现在是新国家的一部分
this here land is now part of a new country.
我们有法律 我们有正当的程序
We got laws. We got due process.
人们不能到处杀害其他人
Folks just don't go around killing other folks.
不再是那样的世界了
That ain't the world anymore.
陪在你女儿身边
Keep right by your daughter.
守在上帝身边
Keep right by God.
我会找到那些狗♥娘♥养♥的杀人犯
I will find those murderous sons of bitches.
我会抓住他们 我们会把他们送上法庭
I will catch them, we will take them to trial
他们会被绞死
and they will hang.
我向你保证
I promise that to you.
照顾好你的女儿
Take care of your daughter.
只要那个小女孩还活着
As long as that little girl is alive,
你的生活中没有复仇的余地
there's no room for vengeance in your life.
我们现在做什么 - 去睡觉
What do we do now? - Go to bed.
我需要你
I need you.
我欠你更多
只要她还活着
As long as she's alive.
妈妈不会喜欢你用枪指着我的
Mama wouldn't like you pointing that gun at me.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
裤子 不是裙子
Those are pants. No dresses.
我们15分钟后出发
We leave in 15 minutes.
这是妈妈的马
This is Mama's horse.
嗯 他们杀了我的马 我们得轻装上阵了
Yeah. They killed mine. We'll have to travel light.
他载不动我们两个
He can't run with both of us.
如果我们要追上那些人 我们还需要一匹马
If we're gonna catch up with those men, we're gonna need another horse.
是啊 我们会在路上找到的
Yeah, we'll find one along the way.
这是我们干活的好时机
This is a good time for us to do this.
我学校的老师病了
My teacher at school is sick. If it's pox, she could be sick for days.
电影精选列表