如果是水痘 她可能会生病好几天
她可能会死
She could die.
我们会有新老师的
We'll get a new teacher.
我忘了课本
I forgot my schoolbooks.
我想在火中被烧了 - 我们会买♥♥新书的
Think they burned up in the fire. - We'll get new books.
我的衣服怎么办 - 我们会买♥♥新衣服的
What about my clothes? - We'll get new clothes.
我们为什么要烧掉旧的 - 因为我们不会回去的
Why did we burn the old ones? - Because we're not going back!
我们不会回去的
We're not going back.
我一做完我要做的事 我们就找个新地方
As soon as I finish what I have to do, we'll find a new place
我们会补偿你失去的一切
and we'll replace everything you lost.
除了妈妈
Except Mama.
把皮带给我
Give me the belt.
你要揍我吗
You gonna whup me?
拿着这个
Take that.
在小路旁的那棵树旁
Over there by that tree off the path, you can sleep for 30 minutes, not longer.
你可以睡30分钟 不能更久
然后我们吃东西 然后我们回到小路上
Then we'll eat and we'll get back on trail.
我们每四个小时做一遍 直到抓到他们
We'll do that every four hours until we catch 'em.
那些人不是越来越远了吗
Aren't those men getting further away?
他们只是人 他们也需要睡眠 他们会等我们的
They're only men. They need sleep as well. They'll wait for us.
但如果我们继续前进 我们可以更早地到达那里
But if we keep going, we can be there sooner before anything--
如果我们筋疲力尽地到达 对我们没有好处
Won't do us any good if we get there dead tired
或者如果我们的马累死了
or if our horse dies from exhaustion.
我们就找不到他们了
It's not enough that we find these men.
我们要准备好杀了他们
We need to be ready to kill 'em because they'll be meaning to kill us.
因为他们一定会杀了我们
你觉得奇怪吗 昨晚的那个小女孩
That seem strange to you, that little girl last night?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
她妈妈刚刚被杀了
Well, her mama had just been killed.
她就坐在尸体旁边
She's sitting there right next to the body,
她脸上没有一滴眼泪
not a tear on her face.
见鬼 我都没见过那个女人
Hell, I never even met the woman.
我为此哭得比她自己的女儿还多
I cried more about it than her own daughter.
她可能只是被这个消息吓坏了
Well, she's probably just shocked from the news.
她妈妈刚刚被杀了 她再也不会回来了
I mean, her mom was just killed. She ain't never coming back.
对任何小孩来说都很难理解
Gotta be hard for any youngster to understand.
我想是如此
I suppose so.
天啊
Holy shit!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
我靠 儿子
Holy shit, son.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我的腿断了
My leg is busted.
那个人是个枪手 他妈的
That one's a shooter. Shit!
法警
The marshal.
你没有打死法警吗
You didn't shoot the marshal?
他妈的 那个混♥蛋♥在我们就位前就开始伏击了
Goddamn it. That asshole started the ambush before we were in position.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你看到布里格斯了吗
You see Briggs?
妈的 老大 我不知道他长什么样子
Shit, boss, I don't know what he looks like.
当你看到他的时候 你就会认识他了 我向你保证
You'll know him when you see him. I promise you that.
蹲下 斯迈利
Get down, Smiley!
笨蛋
Dumbass.
看看他们能跑多远
Let's see how far them bastards get now.
老大要撤退了
Boss is pulling out.
重新装填 爬上那座山
Next reload, let's get up that hill.
天啊 我要走了
Holy shit! I'm out of here.
上帝保佑我们
God help us!
是时候离开了吗
Is it time to leave?
我听到了从峡谷对面传来的枪声
I heard gunshots coming from across the canyon.
什么时候 - 十分钟前
When? - Ten minutes ago.
你为什么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
没必要着急
No reason to hurry.
枪声可能会让一些人加快速度
Gunshots might have a way of speeding some folks up,
但他们有拖累其他人的坏习惯
but they have a nasty habit of slowing other folks down.
不管怎样 我们很快就会知道发生了什么
We'll find out what happened soon enough, either way.
真让人难以相信
I can't believe it.
你想告诉我刚才发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what the hell just happened?
见鬼 老大
What the hell, boss?
前面的那些人 他们正要到山后面去
Those guys up front, they were about to go behind the hill.
如果我等的话 我就不会看到他们了
I wouldn't have seen 'em if I waited.
你应该先杀了法警的
You were supposed to shoot the marshal first, huh?
相反 你这天才决定杀了看到的第一个人
Instead, genius here decides to shoot the first guy he sees,
把所有人 包括法警 赶入掩体
chasing everybody, including the marshal, into cover.
我不厌其烦地邀请科尔顿·布里格斯来找我
You know, I go to enormous pains to invite Colton Briggs to come find me.
你在我们之间留下一个完全健康的警♥察♥
You go ahead and leave a perfectly healthy lawman between us.
你是不是想和我作对
It's like you're trying to work against me.
是这样的吗
Is that what's happening here?
你在和我作对吗
You're working against me?
不 老大 我支持你
No, boss. I'm with you.
我只是搞砸了 就这样
I just messed up. That's all.
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
因为如果那个警♥察♥在布里格斯找到我之前 阻止了他
'Cause if that lawman stops Briggs before he can get to me,
那就要付出代价了
there will be hell to pay.
这没什么大不了的
It don't matter for nothing.
你有什么要说的吗 老头
You got something to say, old man?
如果科尔顿·布里格斯决定要来
If Colton Briggs decides he's coming,
你不妨在餐桌上多放一个盘子
you might as well set an extra plate at the table
因为科尔顿·布里格斯要来了
"cause Colton Briggs is coming.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有个骑手过来了
There's a rider coming.
杀了妈妈的人之一
One of the men who killed Mama?
也许是警队里的一个人
Maybe one of the men from the posse?
不管怎样 我们都需要他的马
Either way, we need his horse.
你要杀了他吗 - 当我抢他的马时
Are you going to kill him? - When I take his horse,
他很可能不会喜欢
chances are he won't like me doing that.
我想妈妈不会想让你杀♥警♥♥察♥的
I don't think Mama would like you killing no lawman.
我不知道他是不是警♥察♥
I don't know if he is a lawman.
他不会给我时间问啊
Chances are he won't stop and give me time to ask.
你就不能想个办法阻止他吗
Can't you think of another way to stop him?
他会从那个方向过来 你站在那里 让他停下来
He'll be coming from that direction. You stand there and get him to stop.
怎么做 - 哭吧 让他为你感到难过
How? - Cry. Make him feel sorry for you.
我不知道怎么哭
I don't know how.
你刚才说什么
What'd you just say?
我不知道该怎么哭
I don't know how to cry.
你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
世上的人希望你表现像他们一样
People in this world expect you to act like they do.
他们希望你对笑话大笑 对他们的宝贝叹息
They expect you to laugh at their jokes and sigh at their babies
在他们的葬礼上哭泣
and cry at their funerals.
如果你不能学会做这些 他们就不会接受你
If you can't learn to do those things, they won't accept you.
他们会赶你走
They'll push you out.
你想在这个世界上成功吗 回答我 你想融入吗
Do you want to make it in this world? Answer me. Do you want to fit in?
那你就得想办法表现得像他们一样
Then you're gonna have to figure out how to act like them.
你还记得去年夏天牧师的女儿死了吗
You remember last summer when the parson's daughter died?
还记得他妻子是怎么哭的吗
Remember how his wife cried?
大声点 我的宝贝 我的宝贝
A little louder. "My baby! My baby!"
我的宝贝 我的宝贝
My baby! My baby!
只能这样了 继续吧
That'll have to do. Keep it up.
你还好吗 小姑娘
You okay, little girl?
我的宝贝 我的宝贝
My baby, my baby!
宝贝 什么宝贝 你在说什么
Baby? What baby? What are you getting at?
你要下马了
You're getting off that horse.
你应该和马克一起去的
You should have gone with Mark.
他看起来很糟糕
He looked pretty bad.
什么 把你们两个留在这里不受保护
What, and leave you two here without protection?
我有保护
I ain't helpless.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
是我 - 妈的 马克
It's me. - Shit, Mark.
把我们吓得要死
Scared the hell out of us.
见鬼 你回来干嘛 你的马呢
What the hell are you doing back here? Where's your horse?
问问他们
Ask them.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
对不起 伙计们
电影精选列表