The fruits of your father's labors.
当然是的
Sure as shootin'.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我不是说你♥爸♥让我妈怀孕生了孩子
I'm not saying that your daddy knocked my mom up and they made a baby.
不 不 有幸生下我的另有其人
No, no, no. There was another man who had the honors of my physical birth,
但他已经不在了
but he's not around no more,
因为我喜欢称之为精神诞生的那一天
on account of the day I like to call my spiritual birth.
在那一天 你♥爸♥爸
You see, it was on that day that your daddy
决定了我不再需要我的爸爸
decided I didn't need mine anymore.
他当着我的面 把他从我身边带走了
He took him away from me, right there in front of me.
我看着他死去 看着生命离开他的眼睛
I watched him die, watched the life leave his eyes.
就在那时 我凝视着凶手的眼睛
It was right then that I stared in the eyes of the man who killed him.
你知道你♥爸♥爸做了什么吗
And you know what your daddy did?
他盯回我
He stared right back at me.
然后他
Then he...
他骑上马 走了
he got on his horse, and he rode away.
但他没全部离开
But not all of him, no.
他把自己的一小部分深深地埋在我心里
See, he-- he left a tiny little piece of himself buried deep inside of me,
就像一颗种子
like a seed.
在制定一份保单
Working on a little insurance policy.
我们不需要那些想带钱跑掉的家伙
We don't need those boys getting any ideas about running off with the money.
过去 除了龙舌兰 你在这一带什么都找不到
Used to be you couldn't find nothing around these parts except tequila.
在圣罗莎找到威士忌是一种进步
Finding whiskey in Santa Rosa is progress.
你看 进步的问题是 有些东西必须得去掉
You see, the problem with progress is that something's gotta go.
与时俱进
In with the new.
新陈代谢
Out with the old.
这是世界的方式
That's the way of the world.
但这种过渡
But this transition...
很少会是和平的
it's rarely a peaceful one.
不 小姐
No, ma'am.
权力的过渡是一种暴♥力♥ 必要的暴♥力♥
The transition of power is one of violence, necessary violence.
是我们相聚的原因
That's why we're here today.
你看
You see,
我体内有个怪物
I got a monster inside of me.
魔鬼本人
The devil himself.
当世界上有另一个魔鬼 这个魔鬼就出不来
That devil can't get out while there's another devil out there in the world.
这两个恶魔不可能同时存在
Both these devils can't exist at the same time.
我懂了
I get it.
你疯了
You're crazy.
不过别担心 我父亲很快就会来 他会修理你
But don't worry. My father will be here soon. He'll fix that.
你知道
You know...
我很高兴我们一起度过了这段时光
I'm glad we had this time together
以兄妹的身份相互了解
to get to know each other as siblings.
因为今晚过后 在你父亲来这里之后
'Cause after tonight, after your father gets here...
我要当你的新爸爸了
well, I'm gonna be your new daddy.
看看有什么需要修理的
And we'll see what needs fixing.
尤斯蒂斯
Eustice!
他来了 尤斯蒂斯
He's here. Eustice!
他来了
He's here.
他来了
He's here.
哦 天哪 先生 请不要杀
Oh, God, mister, please don't kill--
天啊
Holy shit.
他来了
He's here!
他杀了大麦克 还打死了一个墨西哥男孩
He done killed Big Mike and shot one of the Mexican boys.
魔鬼不会让人失望
The devil does not disappoint.
我们去看爸爸吧
Let's go see Pa.
走啊
Walk.
他跑到建筑后面的巷子里了
He went down that alley behind these buildings!
绕过去 赶他出来
Go around and flush him out.
万能的基♥督♥
Christ Almighty.
尤斯蒂斯 你听到我说的了吗 去
Eustice! You hear what I said? Go!
我抓住你了 蠢货
I got you, pendejo.
你看到他了吗 - 他一定是绕回来了
You see him? - He must have circled back.
我打中他了 他杀了布茨 但我打中了他
I got him. He got Boots, but I shot him.
他死了吗 - 没有 我只是伤了他
Is he dead? - No, I only winged him.
但肯定有一颗子弹射中了他
But I got a bullet in him, sure as shit!
他躲在巷子那边的那栋楼里
He's holed up in that building over there by the alley.
你肯定吗
Are you sure about that?
他看起来是躲起来等我们去找的人吗
He seem like the type of fella to just hole up and wait for us to come get him?
我想我们走着瞧吧
Guess we'll see.
走吧
Go on.
你们两个 看到那个商♥铺♥了吗
You two. You see that mercantile?
杀了你们朋友的恶棍就在里面
The villain that killed your buddy's inside.
进去抓他
Go in there and get him.
如果活捉 我会给双倍的报酬
I'll double your pay if you bring him out alive.
小心点 他狡猾得像蛇
Be careful, now. He's a snake.
他可能是条蛇 但他不是他妈的巫师
He may be a snake, but he ain't a goddamn wizard.
我需要你相信我
I need you to just trust me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
快结束的时候让你走真是太遗憾了
It'd be a shame to have to let you go so close to the end.
布里格斯
Briggs.
我叫你出来
I'm calling you out.
你们以前不就是这么干的吗
Ain't that what you boys used to do?
把对方叫出来
Call each other out.
在街上解决你们之间的分歧
Settle your differences in the street.
让我们用老方法来做吧
Let's do this the old way.
把手♥枪♥收起来 先生
Holster that pistol, mister.
我向上帝发誓 我会杀了这个小女孩
I swear to God, I'll Kill this little girl.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
不
No.
把你的手举起来
Get your hands up.
两只手
Both of 'em.
手坏了
It's busted.
我们抓到他了 老大 我们该怎么办
We got him, boss. What are we gonna do?
你真的不记得我了
You really don't remember me?
我不得不说 伤害了我的感情
I gotta say, hurts my feelings.
但我想这并不太令人惊讶
But I guess it's not too surprising.
上次你看见我 我有点笨拙
I was just a little whipper last time you saw me.
重要的是
Important thing is,
我记得你
I remember you.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry. I'm okay.
我当然记得你 科尔顿·布里格斯
I definitely remember you, Colton Briggs.
每次我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
我看到你的脸低头盯着我
I see your face staring me down.
闻着你的枪口冒出的烟
Smell the smoke from your guns.
听着我爸爸去世时发出的声音
Hear the noises my daddy made as he died.
这就是我们在这里的原因
I mean, that's why we're here.
你 我 你的小女儿
You, me, your little girl.
她不肯告诉我她的名字 但这无关紧要
She never would tell me her name, but it don't matter none.
我们只是一个幸福的大家庭
We're just one big, happy family.
你看 我们要决斗了 你和我
You see, we're gonna have a showdown, you and me.
你有机会一枪打爆我的脑袋
And you get the opportunity to put a bullet in my head,
就像你对待我爸爸一样
just like you did my daddy.
如果你这么做了
And if you do that,
尤斯蒂斯会把你女儿的头打爆的
Eustice here, he's gonna blow your little girl's head off.
老大 杀了他 - 闭嘴
Boss, just Kill him! - Shut up!
现在 你可以杀了我 看着你的小女儿死去
Now, you can kill me and watch your little girl die,
或者救你女儿然后看着我取代你
or save your daughter and watch me take your place.
布鲁克
Brooke...
我有我需要的一切
I have all I need.
我已经被照顾过了
See that I'm tended to.
不
No.
我爱你
And I love you.
不
No!
天啊
Holy shit.
我做到了
I did it!
我杀了他
I killed him!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我做到了 - 我很抱歉
电影精选列表