I'm sorry, guys.
现在 布里格斯
Now, Briggs.
我知道你很难过 我不怪你
I know you're upset. Hell, I don't blame you.
但无论你认为你在做什么 你都得放了他们
But whatever you think you're doing, you need to let these boys go.
把那个罗西拿来 带到这里来
Fetch that Rossi and bring it here.
我父亲想要你的猎枪
My father wants your shotgun.
照她说的做 格雷格
Do what she says, Greg.
我要把这小女孩的脑浆崩满山谷
I will blow this little girl's brains all over this valley.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
我说我要把这小女孩的脑浆崩满山谷
I said I will blow her brains all over this valley.
我现在就扣动扳机
I'll pull the trigger right now.
他哭起来很好看
He cries pretty good.
下一次我会试着像他那样哭
I'm gonna try to do it like him next time.
你们两个都把手放在背后
Both of you put your hands behind your back.
这些木头够吗
Is this enough wood?
那块木头太绿了 需要燃烧得更热
That wood's too green. Needs to burn hotter.
看到尖端了吗 应该燃烧得足够热 发出红光
See the tip of that? Should burn so hot, it glows red.
那是干木头 燃烧得更热 燃烧得更快
That's dry wood. Burns hotter, burns faster.
听我说 布里格斯 听我说
Listen to me, Briggs. Just listen to me.
到目前为止
Up till now, you haven't committed any crimes that you can't walk away from.
你还没有犯下任何你无法逃避的罪行
我知道你现在压力很大
I understand that you're under a lot of pressure.
失去妻子的痛苦 我无法想象
The pain of losing your wife, I can't imagine it.
任何男人都可能做同样的事
Any man might've done the same thing,
做出和你一样的决定
made some of the same decisions that you've made.
但你即将越过一条无法回头的线
But you are about to cross a line that you can't get back from.
袭击一名美国法警 谋杀一名美国法警
Assaulting a US marshal, murdering a US marshal,
这是你以前从未遇到过的麻烦
that is trouble that you have not encountered before.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
那你女儿呢 布里格斯
What about your daughter, Briggs?
你在让她成为从犯
You're making her an accessory.
这些人需要医疗救治
These men here need medical attention. You're preventing them from getting it.
你在阻止他们得救
不 是你在阻止我 不告诉我名字
No, you are by not telling me what I want to know.
我是联邦法警 你是在让我参与谋杀
I'm a federal marshal. You're asking me to participate in murder.
你在保护杀手 - 你也是杀手
You're protecting a killer. - From another Killer.
对
Correct.
这够干吗 - 很好 把它放在火上
Is this dry enough? - Good. Put it on the fire.
我们很快开始的
We'll be ready to start soon.
如果我的人出了什么事
If anything happens to my men,
我向上帝发誓 我会追捕你 然后亲手杀了你
I swear to God, I will hunt you down and I will kill you myself.
就像你追捕我妻子的凶手一样吗
Like you hunted down the man who Killed my wife?
追捕杀了你手下的那个人
The man who killed your men?
追捕那个造成现在一切的人
The man responsible for everything happening right now?
我赌我自己
I'll take my chances.
撕掉他的衬衫 - 别碰我
Rip his shirt. - Don't you touch me!
棍子塞他嘴里
Give him the stick like I showed you.
求求你不要 - 詹姆斯·麦卡利斯特
Please, don't! - James McCallister.
他叫詹姆斯·麦卡利斯特
Name's James McCallister.
他和三个男人
He rides with three men-- Michael Arlene and Boots Miller and Eustice Bedford.
迈克尔·阿伦斯 布茨·米勒和尤斯蒂斯·贝德福德
他们都是顽固的罪犯
They're all hardened criminals.
据说如果他们把他从鲍威尔县的监狱里救出来
Word is he promised them a share of a lock box he's got stashed somewhere
他答应给他们一份他藏在某处的保险箱
if they bust him out of the prison in Powell County,
他们正前往科罗拉多州
and they're headed to Colorado.
有人告诉我他有个墨西哥女孩
Somebody told me he's got a little Mexican girl down there
在他喜欢的一个叫圣罗莎的小镇
in a town he likes called Santa Rosa.
我所在的足迹意味着他正朝那个方向走
The trail I was on meant that he was headed that way,
这就是我知道的全部
and that's all I know about it.
我发誓
I swear it.
按住他
Hold him.
不不 - 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
No. No. - You son of a bitch!
我要杀了你 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna Kill you, you son of a bitch!
把熨斗拿来
Bring me the iron.
捏一下伤口两边的肉 推到一起
Pinch the flesh on either side of the wound and push it together.
我们得用熨斗烫一下 否则他很快就失血致死
We have to burn it with the iron, or he'll bleed out soon.
闻起来像妈妈做的兔排
Smells like Mama's rabbit chops.
威士忌的香味
That's the whiskey.
让我很饿
Makes me hungry.
子弹有毒
Bullet was poisoning him.
他现在有机会活了
He's got a chance now.
但这些人不能走出峡谷
But these men are not walking out of this canyon.
如果我到了圣罗莎
If I get to Santa Rosa and there's no James McCallister,
没有詹姆斯·麦卡利斯特
没有墨西哥女孩 没有四♥人♥帮♥
no Mexican girl, no gang of four,
我会回到这里 杀了这两个人
I will come back here and I will kill these two men
在你带着救援回来之前
before you can return with help.
然后我会等你
And then I will wait for you.
不管你带多少人回来 我都会先杀了你
And no matter how many men you bring back with you, I will kill you first.
我会在你看到我之前杀了你
I will kill you before you even see me.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们要拿走你的枪和马
We're taking your guns and your horse.
给我留一匹马 布里格斯 你不能带走我的马
Gotta leave me a horse, Briggs. You can't take my horse!
骑上你妈妈的马
Take your mother's horse.
这只很适合我 - 该死的 别质疑我
This one suits me fine. - Damn it, don't question me.
你对你妈妈的马有更多的经验
You've got more experience with your mother's horse.
她认识你 更少出意外 起来吧
She knows you. Fewer surprises. Now, get up.
我会把你的马拴在圣罗莎
I'll leave your horse tied up in Santa Rosa.
我不是偷马贼
I'm no horse thief.
正义会找到你的 布里格斯
Justice is gonna find you, Briggs!
你听到了吗 你♥他♥妈♥的
You hear me? Goddamn you!
正义会抓到你的
Justice will catch you!
这个 就像我说的 伙计们
There. Just like I told you boys.
我们把它打开 看看有什么
Let's crack her open, see what we got.
哦 天哪
Oh, Lordy.
墨西哥的伦敦银行
"El banco Londres y Mexico."
见鬼 - 现在冷静点
What the hell? - Now settle down.
见鬼 老大
What the hell, boss?
老大 钱在哪里
Where's the money, boss?
如果我背叛了 我早就杀了你们了
Now, if I was crossing you, I would've killed you already.
但我没有
But I didn't.
只有一只肮脏的老鼠
Nothing but a dirty rat.
你现在不太聪明了 是吗
You ain't too bright now, is you?
没事 你们找对我了 我有脑子
That's okay. That's why you got me. I got brains.
我的大脑知道 自从我们越狱后
And my brains know that since we busted out of jail,
我们得低调一段时间 至少一年左右
we're gonna have to lay low for a while, at least a year or so.
你们有没有人知道
And any of you boys got any idea
他们在老墨西哥花什么钱
what kind of money they spend down in old Mexico?
就在那里 这些钱足够
Right there, that's enough dinero
我们每个人像国王一样生活多久都行
for each of us to live like kings for as long as we need.
只要你们和我在一起
Each of you get an equal share as long as you stick with me.
你们每个人都能得到平等的一份
或者我们可以在这里分钱 以朋友的方式分开
Or we can split it up here and part ways friends.
但我要告诉你
But I will tell you this--
那笔钱
That money, well,
在国境的这一边 一分钱都不值
ain't worth a nickel this side of the border.
除非你知道该把钱花在哪里
Not unless you know where to spend it.
而我知道
And, boys, I do.
那这个叫布里格斯的家伙呢
And what about this Briggs fellow?
是的 我们得尽快弄清楚这一点
Yeah, we're gonna have to figure that out and fast.
这都是计划的一部分
It's all part of the plan.
我们是不是应该等他 然后像对法警那样设下埋伏
Should we wait for him and set an ambush like we did for the marshal?
我们不知道布里格斯可能会落后我们多远
We don't know how far behind us Briggs might be.
我们可能会在灌木丛里坐上好几天
We could be sitting in the bush for days.
布里格斯也不是那种毫无准备地走进埋伏的人
Too, Briggs ain't the type of man to walk into an ambush unprepared.
那我们怎么才能找到他
Then how do we hunt him down?
我想我说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
我们不是在猎杀任何人
We ain't hunting nobody.
布里格斯在追捕我们
Briggs is hunting us.
我们要这个做什么 - 这是很好的柴火
What do we need that for? - It's good firewood.
它在某人的坟墓上 - 那又怎样
It was on someone's grave. - So?
它属于某个人
It belongs to someone.
没有东西属于死者 因为死者什么都不需要
Nothing belongs to the dead because the dead don't need anything.
电影精选列表