what could she possibly make?
一个蛋糕 - 没错
A cake. - Exactly.
妈妈要烤一块蛋糕
Mama's gonna bake a cake
把它带到教堂 在礼拜后聚餐
and bring it to the church potluck after church on Sunday.
杰弗里斯先生 你在商店里有什么需要的吗
Was there something that you needed from the store, Mr. Jeffries?
是哦 我一直想着妈妈
There I go, blundering on around about Mama.
我忘了说了 妈妈需要一些面粉
I done forgot you don't know why I'm here. Mama needs some flour.
她的麻袋里装满了虫子
The sack she has is full of weevils,
她认为这次无法把它们都筛出来
and she don't think she can sift them all out this time.
多少磅 - 20磅的就行了
How many pounds? - Just a 20- pound bag will do.
我没 我没看到你在那里
I didn't-- I didn't see you there.
我并不是真的要偷糖
I wasn't really gonna steal them. Just a game I play with your daddy.
只是我和你♥爸♥爸玩的小游戏
二十磅面粉 一元五分
Twenty pounds of flour. That'll be one dollar and a nickel.
你能把它记到我母亲的账上吗
Yeah. Could you apply it to my mother's account?
当然 - 谢谢你 布里格斯先生
Of course. - Thank you, Mr. Briggs.
希望周日的午餐会上能见到你
Hope to see you at the luncheon on Sunday.
小姐再见
Madam.
你读完你的书了吗
You finished reading your book?
他想偷一些软糖
He tried to steal some jelly beans.
什么 - 那个人
What? - That man.
杰弗里斯先生
Mr. Jeffries.
我抓到他拿了一些糖豆 他就把它们放回去了
I caught him taking some jelly beans and he put them back.
他放回去了
He put them back?
是的
He did.
下次他来店里 我会和他讨论这事的
I'll discuss this with him next time he's in my store.
你要来一个吗
You want one?
不
No.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
他的手很脏
His hands were dirty.
对不起 夫人 我不是故意要吓你的
Pardon me, ma'am. Didn't mean to frighten you.
我们不确定是否有人在家
We weren't sure if anyone was home.
有人在家 我 你需要帮助吗
Someone is home. Me. How can I help you?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
首先 请允许我为我的冒失道歉
First, let me apologize for the rudeness of my introduction.
我叫詹姆斯·麦卡利斯特
My name is James McCallister,
我和我的同伴已经在路上走了好几天了
and me and my companions have been on the road for several days now.
我们累坏了 而且我们还迷路了
We're plumb tired, and we're more than a little lost.
同伴
Companions?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
布茨就在路边
That's Boots there up by the road.
出于礼貌 他不想骑马到房♥子里去吓唬人
He didn't wanna ride up to the house and frighten folks, being polite.
在你身后的是大麦克
And behind you, that's Big Mike.
请原谅 小姐
Thousand pardons, Miss.
我只是在后面看看你花♥园♥里有没有人
I was just around back checking to see if there was anybody in your garden.
有吗 - 没有
Was there? - Nope.
好了 你们两位应该敲门的
Well, you gentlemen should have just knocked.
我们敲门了 夫人 - 是真的
We did knock, ma'am. - It's true.
看到大麦克走到那扇门前 敲了一下门
Saw Big Mike step up to that door there and give it a rap.
我能肯定 因为我看到了
Most definitely witnessed that with mine own.
敲得肯定太轻了 在屋里根本听不到
Must not have knocked too loud. Certainly didn't hear it in the house.
随你说
Nevertheless.
好吧 先生们 请允许我把洗好的衣服放下来
Well, if you gentlemen will just allow me a moment to put the laundry down,
我很乐意给你指镇上的方向
I will happily point you in the direction of town.
沿着这条路走大约半个小时 那里有旅馆
It's about a half hour's walk up the road, and they've got hotels
沙龙 带全新淋浴的热水浴室
and saloons and a hot bathhouse with a brand- new shower.
那可太友善了 夫人 - 我们将不胜感激
That would be an act of kindness, ma'am. - We would be much obliged.
我丈夫随时都会来
My husband will be along any minute,
所以他甚至可以亲自为你们带路
so he might even be able to show you the way himself.
你丈夫 - 是的 先生 我丈夫
Your husband? - Yes, sir, my husband.
他应该随时都会来
He should be along any moment.
你的丈夫会不会碰巧
Would your husband happen to have been
我们之前看到的那个走在路上的人
that fellow we saw walking down the road earlier,
和一个小女孩一起散步
walking with a little girl?
是的 他送我们的女儿去学校
Yes, he was walking our daughter to school.
真了不起
Ain't that something?
成年男人送小女孩去上学
A grown man walking a little girl to school.
我们真是活在新时代
We certainly live in a new age.
看起来确实是 - 当然
Sure does seem like it. - Sure does.
你说镇上沿着这条路走大约半个小时
You said town's about a half an hour walk up the road?
没错
That's right.
嗯 这个男人肯定已经离开很久了
Well, the man's sure been gone a long time
如果他只是送你女儿上学回来的话
if he's just walking your daughter to school and back.
当然希望没发生什么事耽误了他的时间
Sure hope nothing happened to hold him up.
去帮他
Go help him,
你还好吗 - 那婊♥子♥踢了我的蛋蛋
You all right? - The bitch kicked me in the balls.
你被手无寸铁的洗衣女揍了
You just got your ass whupped by an unarmed woman doing her laundry.
你确定你有蛋蛋吗
You sure you have balls?
开门 小姐
Open up, missy.
我们进来了 不管什么方式
We're coming in, one way or another.
最好不要惹恼我们
Might as well not piss us off in the meantime.
夫人
Madam?
我想你对我和兄弟们的看法是错误的
I think you got the wrong idea about me and the fellas.
逃跑和躲藏是没有意义的
Ain't no sense running off and hiding.
我不想伤害任何人
Don't wanna hurt nobody.
我们不能再胡闹了 回到正轨上来
We need to quit peckerin' around and get back on the trail.
那个法警不会离我们太远的
That marshal can't be too far behind.
最多一天 一天半
Day, day and a half at most.
我们得继续前进 除非你们这些笨蛋想回到监狱里
We need to keep moving unless you fools want to end up back in jail.
尤斯蒂斯 闭上你那该死的嘴
Eustice, you shut your damn mouth.
现在 我知道你很害怕 你在躲藏
Now, I know you're scared and you're hiding.
但如果你把头探出来 你会发现我们没有枪
But if you just poke your head out, you'll see we don't got any guns.
我们只是想谈谈
We just wanna talk.
继续 去找她
Go on. Go get her.
把她带回来
Bring her back.
你还活着吗 - 是的
You gonna live? - Yeah.
把她带过来 快点 现在
Bring her over! Quickly, now.
她的胳膊完全受伤了 - 没关系 没关系
Her arm's all busted up. - That's fine. That's fine.
我觉得我们有个糟糕的开始
I feel like we got off to a bad start, and I'm gonna put that on you.
我要把这件事归咎于你
我们第一次见面的时候 我做了自我介绍 不是吗
Now, when we first met, I introduced myself, did I not?
我大声而清晰地说出了我的名字
I said my name loud and clear.
你没有给我同样的荣誉 是吗
You did not do me the same honor, did you?
我说了 你说了吗
I said, did you?
你不会从我这里得到任何荣誉
You'll get no honor from me.
那就告诉我这个吧
Tell me this, then.
这是你丈夫吗 嗯
Is this your husband? Hmm?
他就是我们今天早上在街上看到的那个人吗
Is he the man we saw walking down the street this morning?
你丈夫是科尔顿·布里格斯一家吗
Is your husband the Colton Briggs?
你听说过我丈夫 是吗
You heard of my husband, have you?
我当然听说过你的丈夫
I've certainly heard of your husband.
我们就像一家人 我和他
We're like family, me and him.
好的
Good.
这就省去了我向你解释的麻烦
It saves me the trouble of explaining it to you.
你们有大♥麻♥烦了
You boys are in a world of hurt.
谁他妈的是科尔顿·布里格斯 - 你是认真的吗
Who the shit is Colton Briggs? - Are you serious?
科尔顿·布里格斯
Colton Briggs?
这是科尔顿·布里格斯的家吗 - 尤斯蒂斯 安静
This is Colton Briggs' place? - Eustice. Quiet.
没错
That's right.
我是他的妻子
And I'm his wife.
你用你的枪打我的脸
And you hit me in the face with your gun...
弄断了我的胳膊
broke my arm,
射杀了他的马
shot his horse.
你们叫醒了魔鬼
You boys have woke up the devil.
该死的 吉米 你让我们下地狱了
Goddamn it, Jimmy, you're bringing hell down on us.
我绝对了解你的丈夫
I absolutely know your husband.
很久以前
We go way back.
事实上 我欠他一个人情
In fact, I owe him a debt.
可以了 是回家的时候了
That'll do. It's time to head home.
妈妈没有来接我放学
Mama didn't come to get me from school.
你不在学校 你在这里
You weren't at school. You were here.
是的 但是如果我不在学校 她不会来找我吗
电影精选列表