Is that so?
孩子们 下来吧
Boys! Come on down.
怎么了 老大
What is it, boss?
尤斯蒂斯想要与其他帮派成员发泄不满
Eustice here has a grievance he would like to air with the rest of the gang.
来啊 - 你们两个
Go ahead. - Well, you two.
你们应该在四个小时后接替我
You were supposed to relieve me of my post after four hours.
但这并没有发生 太扯了
And that didn't happen. That's bullshit.
尤斯蒂斯 请接受我代表帮派最诚挚的道歉
Eustice, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the gang.
我们当然很抱歉 不是吗 伙计们
We sure are sorry. Ain't we, boys?
你为什么不直接来找我们
Why didn't you just come get us?
什么 - 如果我们要接替你
What? - If we were supposed to relieve you,
你为什么不直接找我们来接替你的位置
why didn't you just come get one of us to take your place?
尤斯蒂斯 你为什么不直接来找呢
Eustice, why didn't you just come get one of the boys?
你知道 我不想离开我的岗位
Well, I didn't want to leave my post, you know.
布里格斯是个危险人物
Briggs is a dangerous man.
如果他看到那里没有警卫
And if he would have seen there was no guard,
他可能溜进来杀了我们
he might have snuck in here and got us.
你没睡着吧
You didn't fall asleep, did you?
不 老大
No, boss.
尤斯蒂斯
Eustice,
你不会对我撒谎 对吧
you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
不 老大
No, boss. I mean, I might have shut my eyes for a second or two.
我是说 我可能会闭上眼睛一两秒钟
我太累了 那是一个漫长的夜晚
I was tired. It was a long night--
尤斯蒂斯
Eustice.
在值班时睡着是一件可怕的事情
Falling asleep on guard duty is a terrible thing to do.
如果布里格斯出现了 而你却睡着了呢
What if Briggs had shown up and you'd been asleep?
是的 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
就像你说的 他可能溜进来杀了我们
He might have snuck in and got us, like you said.
不 我会看到他的
No! I would have seen him.
我帮了你一个忙 好吗
Now, I did you a favor. All right?
下一次你值班的时候 如果你有点困
Next time you're on watch and you get a little sleepy,
你只要捏一下那根断了的手指
you just give that broken finger a squeeze,
你会很快振作起来的
and you'll perk right back up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
进城只有一条路
There's only one way into town.
如果他们在那 他们会监视每一个进来的人
If they're down there, they'll be watching everyone who comes in.
他们在谷仓里留了言
They left a message in the barn.
感觉很熟悉 就像是为我准备的
Felt familiar, like it was meant for me.
写了什么
What did it say?
我不喜欢走进去 却不知道我在找谁
I don't like walking in not knowing who I'm looking for.
如果他们认识我 他们就有优势
If they know me, it'll give them the edge.
他们会看到我来 我却看不到他们
They'll see me coming. I won't see them.
你觉得他们会认识我吗
Do you think they'll know me?
你随意的骑马进城
Now, you ride into town casually.
你从你父母的农场被派去办事
You've been sent on an errand from your parents' farm up the road.
抬起头 仔细地看着每个人
Keep your head up and look at everyone carefully.
直奔商店
Head straight for the mercantile.
进去找那个人买♥♥点东西
Go inside and ask the man to buy something,
然后漫不经心地问有没有骑手经过镇上
and then casually ask if any riders have come through town.
无论他告诉你什么 你都要把原话带回给我
Whatever he tells you, you bring that information straight back to me.
有什么可以帮你的吗 小姐
Can I help you, young lady?
小姐
Young lady?
请原谅我的失礼 你差点抓到我在做白日梦
Pardon my manners. You almost caught me daydreaming.
我差点忘了我为什么来这里
I almost forgot why I came in here.
我妈妈昨天唠叨了
My mama got in her head yesterday
这个周末她得为教堂的百家饭烤个蛋糕
that she had to bake a cake for the church potluck this weekend.
去年她做了一个派
Last year she made a pie,
但她用过的苹果长在约翰逊先生的苹果树上
but the apples she used grow on Mr. Johnson's apple tree,
在他厕所后面
the one back by his outhouse.
你不知道吗
And wouldn't you know it?
那些苹果尝起来像屎一样
Those apples tasted plumb like shit
谁吃了都恶心死了
and made anyone who ate them sick to their gut.
我觉得厕所里的屎已经浸透到根部了
I think that shit in that outhouse sunk down into the roots
并改变了一个普通苹果的味道
and changed the way a basic apple can taste.
但约翰逊先生说 这是胡说八道
But Mr. Johnson says that's a bunch of hooey
正因为如此
and because of that he won't let Mama have any more apples for her apple pie,
他不让妈妈用他的苹果做派了
在我看来 这对我和我妈妈来说都很好
which as far as I'm concerned is fine by me and my mama,
因为就像我说的 那些苹果尝起来像屎
'cause like I mentioned before, those apples taste like shit anyhow.
约翰逊先生是谁
Who the hell is Mr. Johnson?
这就是你见过的小女孩吗 布茨
This the little girl you seen, Boots?
这就是我们前几天早上看到的小女孩
It is the little girl we saw the other morning.
你好 小姑娘
Hello there, little miss.
你骑的是一匹好马
That's a fine horse you're riding.
我注意到了马鞍
Couldn't help but notice the saddle.
你不介意告诉我怎么来的吧
Wouldn't mind telling me how you got it, would you?
还有 你为什么不直接告诉我你♥爸♥爸在哪里
Better yet, why don't you just tell me where your daddy is.
玛丽亚
Maria.
这是我的小妹妹
This here is my little sister.
仍然没有他的踪迹
Still no sign of him.
我想 他很快就会出现的
He'll be around soon enough, I expect. - This one hasn't touched her food.
小姑娘不吃东西
我想她太害怕了 不敢吃东西
I expect she's too scared to eat.
对吧 小妹妹
Right, little sister?
你害怕到不敢吃东西吗
You too scared to eat?
不
No.
当然不会
'Course not. I expect the daughter of Colton Briggs ain't scared of nothing.
我想科尔顿·布里格斯的女儿什么都不怕
你们按我说的把牌子挂在外面了
You boys hang that sign outside like I asked?
红色油漆 就像你要求的那样
Red paint. Just like you asked.
好的 大麦克在哪里
Good. Where's Big Mike?
在进城的道路上 他有很好的视角
He's got a good angle at the road into town.
你们其中一个在镇的另一头
Well, one of you set up at the other end of town, the other across the street.
另一个在街对面
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
还有 孩子们
And, boys...
别让人看见 好吗
stay out of sight, all right?
重要的是他要去市中心 看看我们的邀请函
It's important he gets to the middle of town and sees our invitation
在我们给他办惊喜派对之前
before we throw him his little surprise party.
老大 如果我们有机会打死
Boss, if we get a chance to put a bullet in Colton Briggs, we ought a do it.
科尔顿·布里格斯 我们就该这么做
和那家伙玩游戏不明智
It ain't smart playing games with a fella like that.
听起来他才是那个害怕的人
Sounds like he's the one who's scared.
当然了 不是吗
Sure does, doesn't it?
你听到小妹妹说什么了吗
You hear what little sister said?
你害怕了吗
You scared?
我去镇上的另一头
I'll take the other end of town.
老大随时都在等布里格斯
Boss is expecting Briggs anytime.
你醒醒吧
Might want to wake your ass up.
我醒了
I'm awake.
好的 保持这种状态
Good. Keep it that way.
我们本该让他进城 而不是杀了他
We're supposed to let him get into town before we Kill him.
想让他知道我们抓到了他女儿
Wants him to see that we got his daughter or something.
知道了
Makes sense.
你帮你自己和我们所有人一个忙
You do yourself and all of us a favor.
你看到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 就开枪打死他
You see that son of a bitch, you put a bullet in him.
慢一点
Slow right there.
如果你不害怕吃东西 为什么你没吃呢
If you ain't too scared to eat, why you ain't touched your food yet?
可能有毒
It's probably poison.
所以你很害怕
So you is scared.
害怕毒药
Scared of poison.
不是因为害怕才不吃毒药
You don't have to be scared to not eat poison.
只是因为我不傻
Just not stupid.
看这个
You see this?
没有毒
No poison.
即使我想 我也不能毒死你
I couldn't poison you even if I wanted to.
毒死亲人是一种罪过
Reckon it's some kind of sin to poison your kin.
别再那么说了
Stop saying that.
别说什么了
Stop saying what?
别再叫我妹妹了
Stop calling me your sister.
我们不是亲戚
We ain't kin.
你和我几乎在所有方面都是亲戚
You and I are most certainly kin in almost all respects.
你父亲的劳动成果
电影精选列表