看啊,辉煌的日出
Look there. A glorious sunrise.
真是个值得庆祝的美丽早晨
What a beautiful morning to celebrate!
早晨?
Morning?
早晨
Morning.
可是那代表…
But that means...
我们太晚了
We're too late.
-怎么了? -没时间解释了
- What's wrong? - No time to explain.
玛莉,也许我们能赶上
Marie! Maybe we can make it!
我猜那都是一场梦
I guess it was all a dream.
妈妈,我做了最奇特的梦
Mama! I just had the wildest dream.
玛莉,我亲爱的孩子
Marie, my sweet child.
但是赖特先生来了
I'm afraid Mr. Ratter is here.
我们必须收拾东西了
We need to pack our things.
这里不再是我们的家
This isn't our home anymore.
很抱歉我们不能留下它,原谅我
I'm so sorry we couldn't save it. Forgive me.
妈妈,不要这样
Mama, don't.
这…不是你的错
It... it isn't your fault.
玛莉
Ah, Marie!
你依然如此迷人
You look lovely as ever.
好可惜你今天开始无家可归
Such a shame you're becoming homeless today.
就这样了
So it goes.
赖特先生,我…
Mr. Ratter, I...
我决定作你的妻子
I've decided I'll be your wife.
真棒的惊喜
Oh! What a nice surprise.
我就知道你那漂亮小脑袋会懂一点事
Well, I knew you had some sense in that pretty little head of yours.
绝对不行,想都别想
Absolutely not! Not a chance!
这…这什么意思?
Wh-what is the meaning of this?!
美好的早晨,不是吗?
Beautiful morning, isn't it?
乔治,真的是你吗?
George! You're really here?
是的,玛莉,是我
Yes, Marie. It's me.
滚出去,年轻人
Get out of here, young man!
我不认为我需要
I don't think I have to.
这间房♥子是我的
This house belongs to me!
-其实,不是 -什么?
- Actually, no. - What?
你,赖特先生,欠了一大笔债
You, Mr. Ratter, are up to your ears in debt.
算你好运,我今早买♥♥下你的全部债务
Lucky for you, I've purchased all your debts this morning,
包括斯塔波女士的美丽房♥子
along with Mrs. Stahlbaum's beautiful house.
-可是你… -在我报♥警♥之前离开
- But you... - Leave before I call the police.
你会付出代价,你这恶棍
You'll pay for this, you scoundrel!
法术已经解除,我们自♥由♥了
The spell has been lifted. We're free.
这完全要感谢你
And it's all thanks to you.
所以那根本不是梦?
So it wasn't a dream at all?
老鼠,以及我们的冒险?
The rats, and our adventure?
不是,呆瓜,那不是梦
No, silly. It wasn't a dream.
你救了我,我父亲,我们的王国
You saved me, my father, our kingdom,
-甚至可能救了全世界 -救?你救了人?
- possibly even the whole world. - Saved? You saved somebody?
您的女儿做了全部还更多
Your daughter did all of that and more.
我尽了全力赶快来找你
I came to find you as quickly as I could.
我必须告诉你之前在地窖没能说的
I had to say what I didn't get to tell you back in the dungeon.
玛莉,你是…
Marie, you are...
我见过最聪明,最勇敢,最有趣的女人
The smartest, bravest, most interesting woman I've ever known,
我希望有荣幸请你成为王妃
and I hope you'll do me the honor of becoming a Princess.
我父亲,爱德华♥国♥王,在等我们
My father, king Edward, is waiting for us.
国王?
King?
等等
Wait.
-你们要结婚了? -我们有受邀,对吧?
- You're getting married? - We're invited, right?
红嘴,卷毛
Red beak! Curly!
你们还在,你们没有变回玩具?
You're still here, you're not toys again?
如假包换,我有没提醒过…
Real as can be! And did I mention
我是很优秀的伴羊?
I make an excellent grooms-ram?
拜托,快请我当你的洒花鸟
Oh, please, say I can be your flower-bird.
可是你们怎么…?
But how are you...?
一定是魔笛的关系,玛莉
Must have been the magic flute, Marie!
同样的魔法,赶走老鼠却给了我们生命
The same magic that banished the rats gave us life!
那是我书房♥的鸵鸟吗?
Is that an ostrich in my den?
是的夫人,但我保证,他有室内教养…通常啦
Yes, ma'am, but I promise, he's house-trained... mostly.
这才叫飞行
Now this is flying!
电影精选列表