- Right? - "You're smart!
有没考虑从事卷轴写作?
Ever considered scroll writing?
拯救王国乃吾辈目标
To save the kingdom is our aim
把鼠辈全都踢回老家
and kick those rats to whence they came
善待这些页面,年轻人,我超过100岁了
hey, easy on the pages, youngster, I'm over 100.
别担心,父亲,我不会让您失望
Don't worry, father. I won't let you down.
打开窗户吧,菲力,好吗?
Let's open that window, Philip, shall we?
好让人类的臭味散掉
Trying to get the stench of human out of here.
很快就会没了
It'll be gone soon enough.
就在今天了,儿子
Today's the day, my son.
长久之后王冠终于位置正确的一天
The day the crown finally sits where it should be after all this time.
几个小时之后…这一切都属于我们
In a few hours from now... All this will belong to us.
听到没,老头?
Hear that, old man?
没有人会再需要你
No one will need you anymore.
我会亲自料理他,母亲
I'll get rid of him myself, mother.
有你当族群领袖
With you at the head of the pack,
我相信鼠类会有辉煌的新觉醒
I believe rodent-kind shall see a glorious new awakening.
人类长久的统治终于结束
Humanity's long rule is finally finished.
你同意吗?
You agree?
来,我们去见客人
Come. Let's see our guests.
我们必须去那座塔,这是我们仅有的机会
We've gotta get to that tower. It's our only shot.
我们要怎么去那里?
How are we supposed to get there?
-该用飞的? -有何不可?
- Should we fly? - Why not?
♪阴影中,潜伏着
♪ In the shadows, lurking ♪
♪地面上,一片寂静
♪ on the ground, not a sound all around ♪
♪在他们脚下深处 -爱现
- ♪ far beneath their feet ♪ - showoff.
-不断成长,认知
♪ Ever growing, knowing ♪
♪现在我们在此,人类害怕厄运已近
♪ now we're here, humans fear
doom is near ♪
♪我们不败 -我先走
- ♪ we cannot be beat ♪ - I'll go first.
♪你们将臣服于我们的利爪,坚颚
♪ You will bow down to our sharpened claws, open jaws ♪
♪出击的脚掌
♪ reaching paws ♪
♪无可匹敌
♪ there's no fighting that ♪
♪武装且身披毛皮?
♪ armed and furry? ♪
♪急着去哪里?
♪ What's the hurry? ♪
♪老鼠的年代已经到来
♪ Now it is the year of the rat ♪
你不用跟我来的
You didn't have to come with me.
-我可以的 -我很好,呆瓜
- I've got it. - I'm fine, silly.
我学芭蕾一辈子了
I studied ballet my entire life.
停
Stop!
你们几个,留在那
You guys, stay there!
什么?然后错过冒险?
What? And miss the adventure?
玛莉
Marie!
谢谢你
Thank you.
又一次救了我
For saving me yet again.
好像…开始变成一种习惯
Seems like... It's starting to become a habit.
-他们办到了 -等等,办到什么?
- They did it. - Wait, did what?
-活下来,鸟头脑 - 他们活着,他们活着
- Survived, bird brain! - They're alive. They're alive!
成功了,成功了
Ha-ha-ha. It worked, it worked!
成功了,成功了
It worked, it worked!
看看,我们在这找到谁?
Well, what do we have here?
你还真勇敢
You gotta lot of nerve!
你…
You...
来人,快来救我们
Someone! Come quick! Save us!
抓住她
Seize her!
处决这个叛徒
Execute this traitor!
等等,你们在做什么?
Wait. What are you doing?
不用这么莽撞,她没做错事
No need for anything rash. She did nothing wrong.
不必害怕,我的小可怜
There's no reason to be afraid, my poor dear.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我们是如此相像,你和我
We have so much in common, you and I.
何不跟我一起?
Won't you come with me?
你值得一个盟友
You deserve an ally.
我不认为…这里有任何笛子
I don't think... There are any flutes in here.
那,有什么建议吗?
Uh... hey, got any advice?
首先,我会说要善待书页
First, I'd say go easy on the pages!
我不该像餐巾一样被乱丢
I'm not meant to be tossed around like an old napkin!
这年头的小朋友不尊重长辈
Kids have no respect for their elders these days.
有什么好笑?
What's so funny?!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我被这个烦死了
I'm all bent out of sorts.
-我们要怎么找? -我们找什么?
- So how do we find it? - We find what?
-笛子? -笛子,是的,对
- Uh, the flute? - Ah, the flute. Yes. Right.
好的,某种,某种…古老诅咒
Okay, something something, something, ancient curses...
我真的早就该把这个按字母排列
I really should get around to alphabetizing this thing.
我想起来了
Oh! Now I remember.
想找一直被藏的东西
To find what's hidden all along
你需要充满歌♥曲的声音
you'll need a voice that's full of song
在你无奈放弃前
before you give up with a shrug
秘密深藏在之下…
the secret's far beneath...
然后?什么之下?
Well? Beneath what?
给我一点时间,我会想起来
Give me a second. It'll come to me.
在你耸肩放弃前
Before you give up with a shrug
秘密深藏在之下…
the secret's far beneath...
我说应该要押韵,所以…
I mean, it should rhyme, so, uh...
哈巴狗?
A pug?
你有在这看见任何小狗吗?
Do you see any tiny dogs around here?
蚁狮?
Doodlebug?
无奈…那么…地毯?
Shrug... what about... rug?
地毯
The rug!
是地毯
It's the rug.
等等…
Uh, wait, wait, wait!
这样有道理,打开吧
Oh, that makes sense. Let's open it!
来吧
Come on.
灯光暗了
Oh, light's out now.
他们出事了
Something's happened to them.
出事…
Something...
干嘛?你干嘛这样?
What? Why'd you do that?
我们去帮忙
Let's go help.
停啊
Whoa, stop!
没了?
It stops?
走进空洞
Into nothingness...
-现在怎么办? -我不知道
- What do we do now? - I don't know.
-但…不是有那首押韵诗? -你一定知道
- But... isn't there a rhyme? - You must know.
没到这么远,你们要靠自己了
Not this far. You're on your own.
不要往下看,不要往下看
Don't look down. Don't look down.
想点别的,让自己分心
Think of something to distract yourself.
比如说一道题目
Like a problem.
一道…题目?
A-A problem?
试着加进你脑袋里,五加五
Try adding in your head. Five plus five.
当然,怎么不行?
Sure, why not?
加点数学好让这高度更糟糕
Let's make the height worse by adding math to it!
我必须下去那里
I have got to get down there.
怎么去?实在太高了
But how? It's way too far.
-你会死 -对,他会摔扁如虫子
- You won't survive. - Yep. He'll be flat like a bug.
没得选,无论如何我要找到笛子
No choice. I'll find the flute no matter what.
我一定要救我父亲
I have to save my father.
-我不让你去 -那是什么?
- I won't let you! - Hey, what's that?
-我走了 -乔治
- Here I go. - George!
不要这样
Stop that!
你会害死我们,你能飞吗?
You'll kill us! Can't you fly?
-拍你的翅膀 -我在努力…
- Flap your wings! - I'm trying! I'm trying!
我做到了,我做到了
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
我没做到
I'm not doing it.
这个,真没想到
Well, I'll be.
就这么简单
That was simple.
现在,赶快吹奏它
Now, hurry up and play it.
这一个世纪以来我做的够多了
I've done enough work for a century.
有刺
Ow. It's thorny.
这东西生长过头了
This thing is so overgrown.
-不可能把… -把什么?
- It's impossible to... - To what?
电影精选列表