现在不是睡觉时间
This is not sleepy time!
哈罗
Hello?!
找到你们了
There you are.
好吧,我猜我们要省略和谈,直接开打
Okay, guess we're skipping peace talks and going straight to violence.
滋味如何,你们这些可恶的过大老鼠
How'd you like that, you nasty overgrown mice?!
和谈一下如何?
Uh... how about those peace talks?
我们准备好要开始
We're ready to begin.
你没问题,对吧?
You've got this, right?
我们今天不能出任何错
We mustn't have any issues today.
你明白为什么必须按计划进行
You understand why things need to go as planned.
我确定皇后会奖励你升官
I'm sure that the queen will Grant you a higher exposition.
老实说…我宁愿死
Frankly... I'd rather die.
我是说…兴奋死
I mean... dying of excitement.
注意,淑女绅士鼠们
Attention, ladies and gentlemice!
我呈现给您,在押的,全民公敌
I present to you, in our captivity, enemies of the state!
整个鼠类的对手
Opponents to all rat-kind!
晚安
Evening!
看看这些懦夫
Behold these weaklings,
阴谋对抗我们,臣服于他们的国王
those who conspire against us, cowering beneath their king!
谁比较有价值,猿猴的后代还是老鼠?
Who is more worthy, descendants of apes, or rats?
父亲,醒醒
Father! Wake up!
请欢迎我们高贵仁慈的统治者
Please welcome our noble and benevolent ruler,
无与伦比的夏洛特皇后
the incomparable queen Charlotte!
几个世代以来,我们一直在找笛子所在
For generations, we have searched for the location of the flute,
一个武器,能带给我们救赎...
a weapon that could bring our salvation...
-父亲 -也能终结
- Father! - Or our end.
拜托,振作
Please, try!
怎么…
What's... huh?
他怎么在乱动?
Why on earth is he stirring?
把他的睡眠药水拿来,马上
Fetch his sleeping potion! Right away!
是,殿下
Yes, your highness.
然而,我们很幸运
However, lucky for us,
国王的笨儿子到来,为我们找到它
the king's foolish son arrived and found it for us.
现在
Now!
真好心
How kind!
他远道而来运给我们最想要的圣物
He came all this way to deliver us our most sought-after relic.
-谢谢你 -真棒,乔治真棒
- Thank you! - Bravo, George, bravo.
拿到了
Got it!
今天,我儿子终于成年
Today, my son is finally of age,
可以承担王位,取代这个懦弱老头
and shall assume the throne, in place of this old weakling!
这是普通的水
This is plain water.
菲力国王万岁
Long live king Philip!
国王万岁,国王万岁
Long live the king! Long live the king!
父亲,父亲
Father! Father!
我的儿子?你长大了
My son? You've grown up!
你在…飞?
And you're... flying?
我一定在做梦
I must be dreaming.
不,这不是梦,你终于醒了
No, this isn't a dream! For once, you're awake!
所以这一切是…现实人生
So all of this is... Real life.
所有的反对者
All dissenters,
所有不相信我们事业的都该受罚
all those who do not believe in our cause shall be punished!
这个事业是什么?
And what cause is that?
国王当然万岁
Long live the king indeed.
你愿意向国王解释这一切吗?
Would you care to explain all this to your king?
父亲,魔笛在她手上
Father, she has the magic flute!
我明白了
I see.
这不是他的睡眠药水,是清水
That's not his sleeping potion, it's water!
什么药水?
What potion?
不用管它
Never mind that.
讨论笛子吧,好吗?
Let's discuss the flute, shall we?
-如果人类吹奏它… -老鼠会现出原形
- If a human plays it... - Rats assume their true form.
但如果吹奏它的是…
But when it's played by a...
老鼠
Rat!
这到底怎么回事?
What on earth is happening?
笛子的秘密很简单
The flute's secret is simple.
如果老鼠吹笛子
If a rat plays the flute,
人类就只会变成我们的小玩物
humans become nothing more than our little playthings.
我们的奴隶,彻底屈服我们
Our slaves, bending to our every whim.
听到没,兄弟?你现在是我的玩具
You hear that, brother? You're my toy now!
跪下,你们全部
On your knees, all of you!
好啊,袖手旁观,对吧?
Well, well, sitting this one out, are we?
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
哪有比你的朋友…
What better time to nap
生命危急时更适合睡觉的?
than when your friends are in mortal danger?!
我的朋友?
My friends?
可惜你没沙子可以躲
Pity you don't have any sand to hide in.
不躲了,再也不躲
No more hiding. Not anymore.
等等
Hang on!
别动,绑得很紧
Stay still. These knots are tight.
很快,我们的统治就会扩展到全世界
And soon, our reign will cover the rest of the world!
全人类都要臣服于我们
All humans shall bow down before us!
不会的,只要有我帮…
Not they won't! Not if I can help...
哇,那是什么?
Whoa, hey, what was that? Whoa!
小心了,水沟…
Heads up, sewer...
我死了
I'm dead.
笛子,不
The flute! No!
太好了
Whoa! Yes!
不
Oh, no.
阻止他们
Stop them!
不
No!
我的…笛子
My... flute!
玛莉,吹笛子
Marie, play it!
玛莉,快,终结它
Marie, hurry, end it!
玛莉?
Marie?
玛莉,我亲爱的
Uh, Marie, my dear.
把笛子给我
Give me the flute.
你曾经想要的一切我都给你
I'll give you everything you ever wanted.
你会当上王妃,解决你所有的麻烦
You'll be a Princess. Solve all your problems.
是的,是真的
Uh, yes, it's true.
可是那…
But what about...
陛下,您来进行,给您
Your majesty. You do the honors. Here.
爱德华,不,拜托
Edward, don't, please.
那我怎么办,爱人?
What about me, my love?
该是改正所有错误的时候了
It's time to right all their wrongs.
不,求你不要
No! Please! No!
不,求求你
No, please!
我没有…是他们逼我的
I didn't, I... They made me do it!
他们强迫我背叛你,乔治
They forced me to betray you, George!
你忘了我们一起的美好时光吗?
Don't you remember the good times we shared?
求求你,我们曾是最好的朋友
Please! We used to be best friends!
我完全不是故意的,不
I didn't mean anything by it! No!
你想当老鼠的王妃
You wanted to be Princess of the rats.
现在你愿望成真
Now you have your wish.
真是可怕的一团乱
What an awful mess.
完成了,驱除了鼠疫
It's done. Out with the pests.
殿下
Your majesty.
哈洛,我忠诚的演艺臣子
Ah, Harold. My faithful Jester.
-你救了大家 -没什么
- You saved us all. - It was nothing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你,我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
我来应付他们,我来应付他们
Let me at 'em, let me at 'em!
我会揍扁他们
I'll squish 'em all!
红嘴,你没事
Red beak! You're okay!
等等,怎么变这么黑?
Hang on. Why'd it get so dark?
这里帮一下吧
Uh, little help here.
可怜的你
Oh, you poor thing.
我们做到了
We've done it!
你做到了,我的孩子,还有你们大家
You did it, my boy. You all did.
父亲,我想向您介绍玛莉
Father, I wanted to introduce you to Marie.
她是我见过最棒的人
She's the most wonderful person I've ever met.
电影精选列表