How did they ever manage without rodents taking care of things?
真是荒谬,人类服侍老鼠
It's all so absurd. People serving rats.
-可怕 -是的
- Horrific. - It is.
玛格丽以前是公主
Margaret was a Princess before.
玛莉,不要强迫我进去那里
Marie! Don't make me go in there!
宴会让我焦虑
Parties give me anxiety.
你什么事都焦虑
Everything gives you anxiety.
-我们有伪装 -那我们呢?
- We're in disguise. - And us?
你们假装是我们的宠物好了
What if you guys pretend to be our pets.
汪汪,我可以当贵宾狗吗?
Woof. Can I be a poodle?
无论碰上什么,要表现自然
Whatever happens, just act natural.
像这样?
Like this? Heh...
-没错,换你试试 -试什么,狗叫?
- Sure. Now you try it. - Try what, barking?
扮演客人
Act like a guest.
鼓起脸颊
Puff out your cheeks.
像是有钱的老鼠
Like a rich rodent.
好一点
Better.
太好了,老鼠般卑劣
Perfect. Despicably rodent-like.
要是你的玛格丽看到有多好
If only your Margaret could see you now.
对,你看起来超棒
Uh, yep, you look great.
走吧
Let's go!
亲爱的…
Dearest...
今天,我们共同以王室最淘气的方式来庆祝
Today, we gather as our most regal mischief in celebration.
庆祝我们美好的未来
We celebrate our beautiful future.
-我们不必再躲在… -小心尾巴
- A future we'll be no longer... - Hey, watch out for tails.
水沟社会里的未来
hide in the gutters of society.
一个所有的老鼠都正确坐在…
A future in which all rodentia take their rightful place
食物链顶端的未来
at the top of the social food chain.
我听说夏洛特皇后…
I heard queen Charlotte
将要把王冠交给菲力
is going to hand the crown over to Philip...
提前给
Sooner than expected.
-那老国王呢? -他快死了
- What about the old king? - He'll be dead soon.
-死? -死?
- Dead? - Dead?
那是谁?
Who's that?
不知道,不过像是大人物
I don't know. But he looks important.
快点吧
Let's hurry.
现在是皇家舞蹈时间
It is now time for the royal dance!
快到了
We're almost there.
该跳舞了
Time to dance!
不,怎么又是这家伙
No, not this guy again!
小心
Hey, watch out!
玛莉
Marie.
很抱歉,先生
Oh, so sorry, sir.
这,这…
Well, well, well.
这位香香的老鼠是谁?
Who is this fine smelling rodent?
请原谅,王子,我认为您在闻我的未婚妻
Beg your pardon, prince, I believe you're beneath my fiancee.
对,没错
Yes, that's right.
你跟这家伙有婚约?
You're engaged to this guy?
真可惜
Such a pity.
没有恶意,无论你是谁
No harm meant, whoever you are.
那…帮一下吧
So, help me.
要冷静
Act cool.
你确定我们没见过?
Are you sure we haven't met?
过…来
Come, here.
你为何闻起来像鸟?
Why do you smell like bird?
你确定我们没在别的地方见过?
Are you sure we haven't met before somewhere else?
让我想想
Let me think.
我们是否一起打猎过?
Have we been hunting together?
你看起来有够面熟
You look irritatingly familiar.
我发誓看过你这张脸,就是想不起在哪
I swear, your face is ringing a bell, but I can't place it.
不好意思,好好先生
Excuse me, good sir.
再来一支舞吧,为了王子
Let's have another dance. For the prince.
-王子? -麻烦你
- The prince? - If you could.
-为了人类什么都可以 -什么?
- Anything for another human. - What?
殿下,请跟我跳一支舞
Your majesty, please join me for a dance.
这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
-鸵鸟之舞 -鸵鸟?
- The dance of the ostrich. - Ostrich?
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
-你的未婚夫不介意吗? -那个人?
- Won't your fiance mind? - Ah, that guy?
请不必介意他,殿下
Please, pay him no mind, your majesty.
-别再盯着,快走 -可是…
- Quit staring and go. - But...
快离开这
Get out of here!
然后,举起
And, lift off!
天啊,好耶
Oh, goodness, okay.
我想起来…在哪看过他
I remember... Where I've seen him before.
你的未婚夫…不是他自称的人
Your fiance... Is not who he says he is.
他已经死了
He's dead.
死的冒牌货…我们的烟囱工人,威尔汉
A dead ringer... For our chimney sweep, Wilhelm!
他长得就像那个人
He looks just like the guy!
烟囱工人未婚夫
A fiance of the chimney sweep!
总是如此幽默,殿下
Humorous as always, your highness.
父亲,我回来了
Father, I've returned!
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
父亲,是我
Father, it's me!
风会吹
The wind will blow
歌♥会唱
and songs will play
而你,我的儿子,会每天成长
and you, my son, will grow each day
虽然记忆随时间流逝而淡去
though memories fade as time goes by
我会铭记你我的那一段
I'll keep the ones of you and I
是的,父亲…是这首摇篮曲
yes, father, yes, that's the lullaby
我小时候你常唱给我听
you used to sing to me when I was little!
你是我所爱,我深深明白
You're my beloved, this I know
无论你选择什么道路
no matter where you choose to go
我都会过得幸福
and I would live so happily
如果我能留你在身旁
if I could keep you close to me
看你长成的模样
and see who you grow up to be
看…
and see...
你的…
Who you...
父亲
Father!
你不知道发生了什么
You don't know what's going on.
太恐怖了
It was awful!
偷溜进城♥堡♥是一回事
Sneaking into a castle is one thing,
公开跳舞的恐怖又高出一大截
but dancing in public is a whole other level of horror.
安静,这会指引我们找魔笛
Shh! There goes our lead on the flute.
乔治
George...
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
父亲
Father!
我…我记得这个星星
I... I remember this star.
他在提示我们吗?
Could he be giving us a sign?
看这个
Look at this!
不吉利
Ominous.
笛子,笛子,拜托笛子就在这里
Flute, flute, please tell me it's flute storage.
脑袋移一下,鸡脑
Move your head, chicken brain!
就这样?
Is that it?
小睡了好久,真的是
A long nap, that was.
是谁胆敢把我从睡眠唤醒?
Who dares awaken me from slumber?!
没人?一群人都安静
Nothing? Quiet bunch.
到了拯救世界时间?
Is it world-saving time?
你在看什么,小牧童?
What're you lookin' at, Bo peep?
我的夹子掉了还是怎么?
I got a loose paperclip or somethin'?
只是…你是会说话的纸
It's just... You're talking paper.
半斤八两,夸张吗?不管了,我不只是纸
Wow, pot meet kettle, much? Anyway, I'm not just paper,
我是一张上古卷轴
I'm an ancient scroll!
若你今日寻魔笛
If a flute you may seek today
速查位置勿迟疑
then find the room and don't delay
无窗无门可开启
no window and no door to boot
百中之一是宝地
among the hundreds, there's your loot
无窗无门?我知道
no windows or doors? I know!
在那座旧塔里
That's in the old tower!
魔笛应该在那里
That might be where the flute is!
-对吗? -你很聪明
电影精选列表