Marie, help me stop him!
等等,何必这样?
Wait, why though?
我们必须阻止他走
We must stop him from going!
不然法术不会解除
Otherwise, the spell won't lift!
你的意思是?
Uh, what do you mean?
要让法术被解除…
In order for the spell to be broken,
施法时在场的每个人都要留在这
everyone who was here when it was cast must stay here!
乔治
George!
快点,玛莉,我们必须在黎明前带他回来
Hurry, Marie! We must bring him back before dawn's light!
玛莉,情况可能会很可怕
Marie, it seems like it could be scary!
请多小心
Please, watch out.
不用担心,我们会保护玛莉
Don't worry, we'll protect Marie.
都交给我们,老先生
Leave it to us, old man.
红嘴,卷毛
Red beak! Curly!
你就是我一直在找的人
Hey, you're just the person I've been trying to find!
我不记得有请你一起来
I don't remember inviting you along.
跟你说,是这样的
Look, here's the thing,
你必须跟我回我的房♥间,马上
you have to come back with me to my room, right now.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我也根本不记得…
And I definitely don't remember
你是我的长官
you being my boss.
不好意思,你是个玩具而且是我的
Excuse you. You're a toy and belong to me!
什么?
What?
-但我不是玩具 -你就是
- But I'm no toy. - You are!
你有听到吗?
You hear that?
各位,我想我们需要找地方躲
You guys, I think we need a place to hide.
停
Halt!
停
Halt!
我们为何停下,母亲?
Is there a reason we've stopped, mother?
我敢说我闻到什么东西的恶臭
I could've sworn I caught the stench of something.
某种恶心又可恶的,人类
Something loathsome and vile; Humans.
我不是玩具
I'm not a toy.
我们完了,死定了
We're done! Finished!
人类?确定吗,母亲?
Humans? Are you sure, mother?
我闻起来比较像鸡
Smells more to me like chicken.
鸡?
Ch-chicken?
那边
Over there!
冲,追上去
Hiya! After them!
不是鸡,不是鸡…
Not a chicken! Not a chicken! Not a chicken! Not a chicken!
不是鸡,不是鸡
Not a chicken! Not a chicken!
停,跑哪去了?
Stop! Where'd it go?
-不知道 -那边看看
- I don't know! - Try that way!
不,不…
Oh, no-no-no-no-no!
叫你停下
I said stop!
我准备变成…
I'm ready to become...
会飞的鸡?
Chickens can fly?
你…
Hey, you!
哪个来抓住这该死的鸟
Someone nab that infernal bird!
怎么抓?
How?
我最不需要这样
This is the last thing I need.
听我口令
On my command!
我死定了
I'm cooked!
我就知道闻到的是鸟
I knew I smelled bird.
战利品
A trophy.
掉头,母亲已经等很久了
Let's head back. Mother's been waiting quite a while.
-猎物怎么办? -我不想搬回去
- What about our prey? - Eh, I don't wanna carry it back.
你们可以出来了,没事了
You can come out now. All clear.
老兄,还好吗?
Hey, buddy, you good?
跟你说他们走了
I said they're gone!
他卡住了?
He stuck?
请出来吧
Please, come out.
安全了,我们没事了
It's safe. We're okay now.
我想回家
I want to go home.
马上,我不适合这种工作
Right now! I'm not suited for this sort of work.
把整个失忆先生抓了好回家
Let's just grab sir forgets a lot and take him back.
我受够了
I'm done here.
这些沙子,这个河床
This sand... this riverbed...
感觉真像我曾经来过这
Huh, it almost feels as if I've been here before.
等等,不,不…
Wait! No, no, no, no, no!
一座城♥堡♥?
A castle?
我想起来了
I remember.
我全都想起来了
I remember everything.
看起来就像是…昨天
I see it just like... Yesterday.
它不必…
It didn't have...
非要变成这样
To be this way.
♪不只是爸爸,还是朋友
♪ More than a dad you were a friend ♪
♪必须停止那一切
♪ it had to end ♪
♪那曾是我的家
♪ it was home back then ♪
♪你想不起…
♪ don't you recall ♪
♪母亲的美丽脸庞吗?
♪ my mother's beautiful face? ♪
♪在别人占去她的位置前
♪ Before another took her place ♪
停,小朋友
Stop, kid!
妈妈
Mother!
爸,你看,他们有老鼠尾巴
Dad, look, they have rat tails!
安静,小弟
Hush, little one.
你看,他睡着了
Look, he's asleep.
那,你知道了
So, now you know.
但是我们不会把新妈咪的秘密…
But we won't tell anyone about your new mommy's
-说出去,对吧? -还有你新哥哥的
- little secret, will we? - Or your new brother's.
不,你不可以
No, you can't!
再会,小♥弟♥弟♥
Farewell, little brother.
♪虽然一切不像从前
♪ Although nothing's like before ♪
♪我一直被丢弃在地
♪ now I've been thrown out on the floor ♪
♪然而时光流转
♪ but time goes on ♪
♪世事如此
♪ that's just the way ♪
♪我愿付出任何代价回复一切
♪ I'd give anything bring it all back ♪
♪我能改变什么?
♪ what would I change? ♪
♪我能说些什么?
♪ What could I say? ♪
天啊
Oh, my.
你哭了吗?
Were you crying?
什么?不,是水
What? No, it's water.
-你们在那多久了? -没多久
- How long have you been there? - Not that long.
所以,你妈妈被变成一堆花瓣?
So, your mother got turned into a bunch of flower petals?
听起来真粗暴,老兄
That sounds pretty rough, man.
对
Right.
这曾是我的家
This used to be my home.
现在变成别的,老鼠窝
Now it's something else. A nest for rats.
我可以弄清楚一点吗?
Can I clarify something?
你的继母是某种会变形的
Your stepmother is some sort of shapeshifter,
意思是她其实是…
and that means she's really a...
-老鼠 -恶
- A rat. - Bleech!
而那些追我的恶徒是…
And those delinquents who were chasing me back there...
同样的东西
The same ones.
我必须完全阻止他们
I've gotta stop them all.
可是,乔治,那我呢?
But, George, what about me?
自己再找其它玩具
Find yourself another toy.
-我要走了 -你在说什么?
- I've gotta go. - What do you mean?
你不在场我们没办法解除法术
We can't break the spell without you there.
-我不在哪? -我家
- Without me where? - My home!
-我家在这 -不,这里被老鼠控制了
- My home is here. - No, this place is run by rats.
-现在不是你家了 -她是对的
- It's not yours now. - She's right.
-太多了 -也许你该放手了,老兄
- There's so many. - Might be time to cut your losses, pal.
-不,就让我走 -好,我明白你很生气
- No, just let me go. - Look, I understand you're mad,
但我们需要你回去,占星师是这样说的
but we need you back. That's what the astrologer said.
-那个老法师? -我们必须都在一起
- The old wizard? - We all have to be together
在黎明第一道光之前
before dawn's first light.
那样我才能变回大人,让一切恢复正常
That way I can be big again and it'll all go back to normal!
-要是我不想正常呢? -小心
- What if I don't want normal? - Careful!
乔治
George!
他在那
He's over here!
他没呼吸了
电影精选列表