请谅解
Please understand.
可以再给我们一些时间吗?
Couldn't you give us a bit more time?
抱歉,爱莫能助,斯塔波太太
I'm sorry, my hands are tied, Mrs. Stahlbaum.
合约就是合约
A contract is a contract.
妈…你有看到吗?
Mama, mama, did you see me?
艾格沙阿姨说我跳得很美
Aunt Agatha said I did beautifully,
穆勒女士说我好棒
and then frau muller said I was great!
玛莉,这位是我们的客人,赖特先生
Marie, this is our guest, Mr. Ratter.
他是当铺老板
He owns the pawnshop.
他说很欣赏你的表演
He told me he enjoyed your performance.
是的
Oh, yes!
我从没看过这么精致的舞蹈
I've never seen such exquisite dancing.
很高兴认识你,亲爱的玛莉
A pleasure to make your acquaintance, my dear Marie.
是吗?我可不是很高兴
Really? Not very pleasurable to me.
请原谅我女儿,赖特先生
Please forgive my daughter, Mr. Ratter.
她最近压力比较大
She's been under some stress.
向你保证,完全不需要道歉,夫人
I assure you, there's nothing to apologize for, madame.
如你所知,我亲爱的玛莉
As you know, my lovely Marie,
你过世的父亲,他走的时候…
your dear late father, when he left us,
还欠我一些钱,大概十万
also owed me a bit of money, about 100,000.
-现在该还了 -什么?
- And it's time to pay me. - What?
我们没那么多钱
We don't have that much!
我知道,你觉得我很笨吗?
I know that. Do you think I'm foolish?
要是像你这样漂亮的女孩…
But wouldn't it be a shame if a girl as pretty as yourself
被迫流落街头
were cast out to the streets,
同时妈妈被债主关到死呢?
while her mother rotted away in debtor's prison?
不过我相信我可以换个方式
Though I'm sure I could be swayed otherwise.
债可以一笔勾消,只要你做我老婆
I'd wipe out the debts if you'd agree to be my wife.
够了,不要再说了,出去
That's it! You've said enough, get out!
你明知这笔大交易可以帮到你们两个
You realize this expensive purchase would help you both out.
不,绝不,我宁愿坐牢
No, not a chance! I'd go to jail first!
我以为你们会感激我
I expected a bit more gratitude.
我有把握只要你们穷了就会来找我
I'm certain that once you taste poverty you'll be running back to me.
那么,玛莉
Well, Marie,
由你选择要不要救妈妈
the choice is yours should you choose to save her.
不过别拖太久
But don't wait too long.
我明天来听你说愿意,必然的
I'll be back tomorrow to hear a yes, no doubt.
这个给你,陪你一起考虑
And you can have this while you think about it.
他叫胡桃钳
He's called the nutcracker.
希望能让你想到我
I hope it reminds you of me.
晚安,斯塔波夫人
Good evening, madame stahlbaum.
当然
Indeed!
妈妈,我们怎么办?
Mama, what are we supposed to do?
别担心,玛莉,不会有事
Don't worry, Marie. It will be okay.
我保证
I'm sure.
你跟那个把你给我的人一样糟糕
You're as awful as the man who gave you to me.
♪独自在窗前
♪ Alone at my window ♪
♪伤心难过
♪ here to grieve ♪
♪我难以相信
♪ I can't believe ♪
♪这是圣诞夜
♪ it's Christmas Eve ♪
♪雪花轻柔地从天而降
♪ snow's falling gently from the sky ♪
♪我的喜悦却逝去
♪ my joy's gone by ♪
♪请告诉我为什么
♪ please tell me why ♪
♪时间,你为何溜走
♪ time, why do you slip away? ♪
♪不要这样
♪ It's not okay ♪
♪好像只是昨天
♪ seems it was only yesterday ♪
♪我还在玩耍
♪ I was at play ♪
♪不要离开
♪ don't go away ♪
♪回到那明朗的日子
♪ oh, to be back when things were clear ♪
♪我满心欢喜的时候
♪ when I felt cheer ♪
♪那些幸福时光
♪ those happy years ♪
我的玩具老朋友
Oh, my old play things.
人生何时变得如此复杂?
When did life become so complicated?
我好想再当个小孩
I wish I could be a kid again
跟你们一起玩,跟以前一样
and play with you like I used to,
那些轻松的日子,不像现在
when things were easy. Not like this.
怎么东西都变超大的?
How did everything become so enormous?
苏菲,把我们的东西准备好
Sophie, get all our things ready.
可是,夫人,没别的办法了吗?
But, ma'am, can nothing else be done?
没了,苏菲,完全没有
No, Sophie, not at all.
妈妈,妈妈…
Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!
妈妈,妈妈
你有听到吗?
Did you hear that?
没有,夫人,没听到
No, ma'am, nothing.
好像是吱吱叫
Sounds like squeaking.
大概是老鼠
May be rats.
天啊,我们心爱的屋子要散掉了
Goodness, our lovely house is just falling apart.
把猫从外面带进来,可以收拾它们
Bring the cat in from outside. He'll take care of them.
是我
It's me!
没用
It's no use.
好吧,我很小,但是我不用嫁给任何人
So, I'm small, but I don't have to marry anyone.
这才叫战斗
That's what I call a fight!
卷毛,真的吗,你活过来了
Curly, could it really be, you're alive?!
就跟你一样活生生
Yep, I'm just as alive as you.
不知道发生什么,不过我没想要抱怨
Don't know what happened, but I'm not about to complain.
真的不必惊奇
It's really no surprise.
圣诞节总是有奇蹟
Miracles happen at Christmas!
而今晚是圣诞夜
And Christmas Eve is tonight!
你唱那首歌♥的时候,神奇的事发生了
Something magical happened when you sang that song,
给你的一些老朋友带来生命
bringing to life some of your old friends.
红嘴,是你吗?
Red beak? Is that you?
那家伙怎么了?
What's up with that guy?
大家都知道,鸵鸟遇到危险会把头埋进沙子
Everyone knows, ostriches Bury their heads in sand when there's danger near.
然后…要是缺沙子,他好像就找个最近的东西
And, uh, for lack of sand, he seems to have found the nearest object.
怎么了?我们安全了吗?
What happened? Are we safe now?
危机完全解除,勇士
Yeah, the coast is all clear, braveheart.
我…我早就知道,当然
I-I knew that, of course.
多小心一点也没什么不好
Just never hurts to have an overabundance of caution.
总比把我们的大头…
Better than butting our big heads
塞进笨笨的情况好,对吧?
into foolish situations anyway, hmm?
-不过我哪知道 -这又什么意思?
- But what do I know? - What's that supposed to mean?
那我呢?
And what about me?
我会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to me?
不用烦恼,玛莉
I wouldn't fret, Marie.
魔法不是永久的
Magic is not forever.
圣诞节早晨的日出时
When the new sun rises on Christmas morning,
法术就会解除
the spell will be lifted.
你会恢复以前的样子
And you will be as you were before.
那是谁?
Who's that?
对呀,那是谁?
Yes, who is that?
是那个胡桃钳吗?
Is that the nutcracker?
谢谢你之前的帮忙,绵羊老兄
Thanks for your help back there, sheep dude.
谢谢你把我从老鼠手里救出来
Thank you for saving me from that rat.
我?我没救任何人,你完全搞错了
Me? I didn't save anyone. You got it all wrong.
我只是很讨厌啮齿动物
I just really hate rodents.
我叫玛莉,那个…胡桃钳?
My name's Marie. And, uh, nutcracker?
不,不是胡桃钳
Nah, not nutcracker.
-阿♥拉♥伯国王? -欧洲王子?
- Suleiman? - Antonio?
-功夫明星? -英国大笨钟?
- Jackie? - Big Ben?
我…我不记得我的名字
I... I don't remember my name.
等等,我是谁?
Wait, who am I?
我只记得我不喜欢老鼠,必须对抗它们
I just remember I don't like rats and I must fight them.
我是要往那边去的
Ah! So there's where I'm headed.
很高兴认识你们,各位
Nice meeting you, everyone.
圣诞快乐,好心的先生
Merry Christmas, kind sir!
帅,我想他的脑袋依然是木头
Nice one. I think his brain is still wooden.
等等,我的名字是乔治
Hang on. My name is George.
干嘛?不用盯着吧
What? No need to stare.
对啦,我知道满好看的
Yes, I know it's nice.
回来
Come back!
玛莉,帮我阻止他
电影精选列表