This is where all the past kings were laid to rest.
你也希望最后是来这里?
Oh, are you hoping to end up here, too?
红嘴,跟紧
Red beak, stay close.
我以为我看到什么
Yeah, I just thought I saw something.
这里除了我们没别的,快点
There's no one in here but us. Let's hurry.
你们看,一只可爱的小狗
Look at this, a cute little dog.
你从哪来的?
Where are you from?
他们都是鬼
They're all ghosts!
走这边
This way.
你们试着逃走,我会拖住他们
You try and escape. I'll hold them off!
乔治
George!
乔治?乔治?
George? George?
你叫乔治?
Your name is George?
我的孙子?
My grandson?
当然不是同一个乔治
Ah, surely it's not the same George.
他只是个小朋友
He was merely a child!
有个方法可以解答
Well there s a way to find out.
你祖母以前叫你什么?
What did your grandmother call you then?
她的小蜜糖面包
Her little honey bun.
欢迎回家,乔治
Oh! Welcome home, George!
我们的小蜜糖面包
Aww, our little honey bun.
孩子,我是你的曾祖父
Son, I'm your great-grandfather!
我是你的曾曾祖母,宝贝
I'm your great-great-grandmother, dear!
我是你舅公的表亲,省略两代
I'm your great-uncle's cousin, twice removed!
这是我看过最奇怪的家庭团圆
This is the strangest family reunion I've ever seen.
这位迷人的年轻女士是?
And who is this charming young lady
你们英勇守护的对象?
who you were defending so valiantly?
你终于有了女朋友?
Do you finally have a girlfriend?
这位是玛莉,不,祖母,不是那样
That's Marie. And no, grandma, it's not like that.
好可惜,你到这下面做什么?
Pity. What are you doing down here?
你该待在上面城♥堡♥里吧?
Shouldn't you be up in the castle?
我也想,但是城♥堡♥被老鼠抢走了
I would, but the castle's been taken over by rats!
老鼠?
Rats?
对瘟疫没兴趣,谢了
Ew, no plague today, thank you.
-恶心 -你怎能任由啮齿类行凶?
- Disgusting! - Why would you let rodents run amok?
除掉它们
Get rid of them!
我在努力了,但怎么做?
I'm trying, but how?
如果我没记错
Oh, if I remember correctly,
有一种我祖父用过的古代魔法
there was an ancient magic my grandfather used.
一种…魔法
A-A-A magic...
-钢琴? -不,不是
- Piano? - No, no.
一种要吹气进去的
Something you blow into.
-笛子? -答对了,魔法笛子
- Flute? - You're right. A magic flute.
真聪明
Hm, a clever one!
聪明到足以当未来的皇后,不是吗?
Clever enough for a future queen to be, no?
再说,再说,我该去哪?
Not now, not now. Where do I go?
小教堂,马上
A chapel, pronto.
我是说,笛子的事
I mean, for the flute. Ah.
晚餐准备好了,殿下
Dinner is served, your highness.
好的
Uh, yes,
那…祖母有重要的事
well, grandma's got important business.
等等,回来,我去哪找魔笛?
Wait, come back! Where do I find the magic flute?
-我忘了 -祖母,拜托
- I don't remember. - Grandma, please!
你父亲知道,他记得
Your father knows, he remembers.
好吧,来去追捕一枝笛子
All right, let's go hunt down a flute.
是的,找到我父亲,也就找到笛子
Yes. We find my father, we find the flute.
谢了,祖母
Thanks, grandma!
我们会把那些老鼠…
We'll send those rats
送回它们的水沟老家
back to the sewers they came from!
接招
Take that!
想赢我还早
Third time's the charm.
把那些补给品搬进来,我现在就要
Hey, bring in them supplies.I need 'em, now.
食物,来吧
Food. Come.
乔治,在吗?
George! Are you there?
计划是什么?
What's our plan?
4份烤火鸡,多加垃圾
Four orders of roast Turkey, extra garbage-y
干嘛?那边怎么回事?
What? What's going on out there?
好像出事了
Sounds like trouble.
抓到你了吧
Oh, you're gonna get it.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你是谁?
Hey, who are you?
你不是在这工作的
You don't work here.
我当然是,我是新来的
Of course I do, I just started.
-你呢? -我们的新助理
- And you? - Our new assistant!
他是我的助理
And he's my assistant.
一样
Uh, same.
我是…我是临时工
And i'm... I'm a temp.
好吧,继续
Okay, carry on.
什么?会说话的鸵鸟?
What? A talking ostrich?
等等,会说话的绵羊你却没问题?
Wait, but you're fine with a talking sheep?
我们好久没联络了
Been awhile since we caught up.
玛格丽?
Margaret?
我以为再也见不到你
I thought I'd never see you again.
夏洛特对我放了某种法术
Charlotte had me under some kind of spell,
把我变成一个胡桃钳
and I was turned into a nutcracker.
我们知道,我们都听说了
We know. We heard everything.
我们是谁?
Who is we?
我们人类,老鼠统治以后还剩下的
We're humans left here when the rats came to power.
负责煮东西,当警卫,或是像我
Serving as cooks, or as guards, or like me,
替老鼠皇室跟它们的恶劣太太缝衣服
having to sew all the clothes for the rodent court and their awful wives.
这位是卷毛,红嘴,还有玛莉
This is curly, red beak, and Marie.
是她帮我在今晚恢复人形的
She helped me regain my human form tonight.
乔治和我以前都在一起的
George and I used to be inseparable.
其他小孩老是笑我们,都黏在一起什么的
The other kids used to make fun of us, sitting in a tree and all that.
我们的父母其实有认真考虑要订婚
Our parents considered betrothal for a while actually.
快,必须让你们全都离开这
Quick, we need to get you all out of here.
我会处理好,拯救大家,玛格丽
I'm gonna fix this and save you all, Margaret.
但我需要找到我父亲
But I need to find my father,
好问他魔笛在哪
to ask him where a magic flute is.
魔笛?
Magic flute?!
我只是想要个样本
I just wanted a sample.
夏洛特一直把你父亲…
Charlotte's been keeping your father
锁在宴会厅隔壁的书房♥
locked away in the study by the ballroom.
-但是… -但是什么?
- But... - But what?
你不会喜欢事情的变化
You won't like how things have become.
他的变化
How he's become.
呆鸟,安静
Bird-brain, hush!
今晚城♥堡♥会有很多客人
Tonight the castle's packed with guests.
菲力王子的生日化妆舞会
It's a masquerade party for prince Philip's birthday.
哪里是…
Now where is...
你必须找一套戏服
Ah, you'll have to find a costume.
来这里面看看
Let's try in here.
真好,希望他们有绵羊特大号♥的队长服
Sweet! Hope they got a captain's uniform in extra-large sheep size.
感觉这个计划很荒唐
This plan feels pretty ridiculous.
只要能让工作完成
Anything to get the job done.
那边
There.
后面的大厅
That hall in the back
通向我父亲的房♥间
goes to my father's room.
那就是我们要去的地方
That's where we need to go.
准备,出…
Ready? Let's...
玛格丽
Margaret!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
要我提醒你几次?
How many times must I remind you?
不准人类跟我们的客人互动
Humans are not to interact with our guests.
听到了没?今晚我就放过你的不听话
Do you hear me? I shan't deal with your insubordination tonight.
您好(法语)
Bonjour.
请原谅她,先生
Forgive her, sir.
-蠢人类 -浓缩咖啡
- Silly humans. - Espresso.
回去工作,马上
Back to work! Now!
有够笨的生物
Such foolish creatures.
要是没有老鼠他们还能做什么?
电影精选列表