不用客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
这要怎么用?
How does it work?
我吹奏它,然后就全部完成
I play it... And all of this ends.
-老鼠就会转回去? -应该是
- And the rats will turn back? - They should.
乔治…别吹了,停…
Uh, George. George, stop playing, stop! Stop!
可是…
Uh, but...
好多笛子
Uh-huh. Lots of flutes.
哪一个是有魔力的?
Which one is the magic one? Hmm.
你不帮忙吗?
Aren't you gonna help?
红嘴?
Red beak?
-你没事 -也很高兴看到你,兄弟
- Ah, you're okay. - Good to see you too... buddy.
你…没事吧?
Are you, uh, all right?
我有种奇怪的感觉,我…
I have this weird feeling. I'm...
-什么? -不怕了
- What? - Not scared.
真奇怪
It's bizarre!
这就是勇气吗?
Is this what courage is?
-在上面要站稳 -安静,要有耐心
- Hold still up there. - Oh, hush, be patient.
最好快走,他会去警告其他老鼠
We better go. He'll alert the others.
救你♥爸♥爸的事怎么办?
But what about saving your father?
王国?你的…子民?
The kingdom? Your... people?
我现在没办法救他们
I can't save them now.
-但我可以救你 -可是你不行
- But I can save you. - But you can't.
如果你现在离开,会变回玩具,胡桃钳
If you leave now, you'll go back to being a toy, a nutcracker!
我会想出…
I'll figure someth... oh!
这,这是个…麻烦
Well, that's... a problem.
那…完了?就这样?
So... it's over? That's it?
现在这样子,是的
At this point, yes.
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
不,我不是那个意思
Oh, no. I didn't mean it like that!
我们会想出办法
We'll figure something out!
-总是有办法的 -不,我就没有
- There's always a way. - No. Not for me.
如果我回去,就要嫁给那可怕的老人
If I go back, I have to marry this horrible old man
我爸生前欠了钱的那个
my father owed money to before he died.
要是我不…
And if I don't...
妈妈就会…去坐牢
Then mama... goes to jail!
看着我,玛莉
Look at me, Marie.
无论如何,我绝不会丢下你
No matter what happens, I will never leave your side.
-你怎么知道绝不会? -我就是知道
- How do you know that's true? - I just know.
♪只要你在我身旁
♪ Long as you're close to me ♪
♪我就自在像风一样
♪ I feel as free as the wind ♪
♪以一种我大概永远不懂的方式
♪ in a way I guess I'll never know ♪
♪你的影像为何令我如此喜悦
♪ why the sight of you delights me so ♪
♪但我开始迷失在这感觉之中
♪ but I'm getting lost inside this feeling ♪
♪我们在做梦吗?我该走向何方?
♪ are we dreaming? Where should I go? ♪
♪只要你在我身旁
♪ Long as you're close to me ♪
♪从没想过我能找到像你这样的人
♪ never thought I'd find someone like you ♪
♪这感觉像是魔法成真
♪ and it feels like magic is real ♪
看,你做到了
Look! You did it!
不,我们做到了,玛莉,我们两个
No, we did it, Marie. Both of us.
做得好,小朋友
Ah, well done, kids!
那我呢?
Hey, what about me?
他们忘了我吗?
Did they forget me?
回来这里,你们这些傲娇小鬼
Hey! Get back here, you whippersnappers!
不尊重长辈
No respect for elders.
♪一切顺利,鸵鸟 -现在是?
- ♪ Everything's coming up ostrich ♪ - say what now?
♪现在不是玩闹之时 -有意思
- ♪ Now is not the time for crowing ♪ - fascinating.
♪我们深陷在这迷宫 -也许走这边
- ♪ We're deeply lost in this labyrinth ♪ - maybe this way.
♪搞不清楚我们走去哪
♪ No idea which way we're going ♪
♪在我们还是填充玩偶时 -我们是的
- ♪ once we were still made of stuffing ♪ - we were.
♪现在没人知道我们在吹牛 -我们有吗?
- ♪ Now no one knows we're bluffing ♪ - we are?
♪无论你有羊毛还是羽毛
♪ Whether you're wooly or feathered ♪
♪我们最好待在一起
♪ we're better off together ♪
♪因为我不再软弱
♪ now that I'm no longer weak ♪
♪我只要…
♪ I'll just... ♪
♪跌在自己嘴上
♪ Fall on my beak ♪
乔治?
George?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
天啊,我亲爱的继子
Goodness. My dear stepson.
乔治,好久不见
George, it's been so long.
也许来点音乐可以让你高兴,继母
Perhaps, some music will cheer you up, stepmother.
等等,有个人我想引见给你
Wait. There's someone I'd like you to see.
乔治
George!
无论你要做什么,就是不要听他们的
Whatever you do, don't listen to them!
吹笛子,牺牲我去救你父亲
Play the flute. Sacrifice me for your father.
-放她走 -我会的,换笛子
- Let her go. - I will, for the flute.
他信了,他信了
He bought it. He bought it!
现在我也能成为真正的老鼠
Now I can be a real rat, as well!
玛格丽,你在做什么?
Margaret, what are you doing?
我不敢相信这白♥痴♥真的信了
I can't believe this moron actually fell for it!
-太简单了 -他上当了,蠢人类
- That was too easy. - Got him! Dumb human!
叛徒
Traitor!
污秽的老鼠手不要碰我
Get your filthy rat hands off me!
够了,我的孩子
That's enough, my boy.
而你,亲爱的,可望成为…
And you, my dear, have the makings
一个优秀的媳妇
of an excellent daughter-in-law.
真的?
Really?
你不开心吗?
Hm. Aren't you happy?
亲爱的
Dear...
当然
Of course...
只是…来得这么快
It's just... Happening so fast.
我宣布现在开始…
I declare that now...
每个人必须尊她为玛格丽王妃
Everyone must refer to her as Princess Margaret.
-万岁 -很荣幸…
- Hurrah! - It'll be an honor
能服侍您,玛格丽王妃
to serve you, Princess Margaret.
你是一只老鼠
You're a rat.
至少我当上王妃
At least I'm a Princess.
既然你不能提供我想要的
When you failed to offer me what I want,
我怎能不自己去追求它?
how could I not go in search of it?
我不需要做你的新娘
I don't need to be your bride.
-我是…王妃 -万岁
- I'm... a Princess. - Hurrah!
万岁
Hurrah!
-怎么回事? -我不确定
- What's going on? - I'm not sure.
看这边,魔笛已经找到
Behold, the magic flute has been found.
我们的子民现在无所惧怕
Our people have nothing to fear now.
让这些污秽人类滚出我的视线
Get these filthy humans out of my sight.
是他们
It's them!
还有他们
And them.
老兄,现在怎办?
Oh, man. What now?
-我们需要计划 -哪种计划?
- We need a plan. - What sort of plan?
批准的猛撞
Ram-approved.
好久不见
Long time no see!
随便啦
Huh, anyway...
红嘴,你被什么附身?
Red beak? What's gotten into you?
说过了,我什么都不怕了
I told you, I'm not afraid of anything anymore!
我就像一只全新鸵鸟
I'm like a whole new ostrich.
不过要是能喝些水就太好了
I could really use some water, though.
伙计们,挺好的
Hey, fellas. Lookin' good.
或者不好,嘘
Or not. Sheesh.
我们到了,我们成功了
We're here! We made it!
我♥干♥掉了,陛下
Ooh, I am parched, your majesty.
不介意我…
You mind if I just, uh...
有氧运动日,你懂的
Cardio day, you know.
你的计划是什么?
What's your plan?
这,首先我们确定自己妥善水合
Well, first we have to make sure we're properly hydrated
在投入任何事之前
before jumping into anything.
也或许我们先小睡一下
Or maybe we should take a nap first.
红嘴,你到底在干嘛?
Red beak, what on earth are you doing?
我们没时间胡闹
We don't have time to be messing around!
哈罗
Hello?
电影精选列表