He's not breathing.
乔治,乔治
George. George!
醒来,快呀
Hey, wake up! Come on!
不要这样
Don't do this!
我需要你回来,我才能解除法术
I need you to get back so I can break the spell!
这不公平,拜托,快呀
This isn't fair! Please! Come on.
我没办法了
I'm so lost here.
那…就这样了
Well, that's it.
我猜他死了
Guess he's dead.
对,事情简单了
Yep, that simplifies things.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
法师说带他回那个房♥间
The wizard said to bring him back to the room.
我们还是可以做到
We can still do that.
他又没指明一定要带活的
But he never specified we had to bring him back alive.
有道理
Oh, that makes sense.
你怎么搞的?
What's wrong with you?
他不是个玩具,是真的人
He isn't a toy, he's a real person!
这…他曾经是,现在不太是
Well, he used to be. Not so much now.
我们可以把这一切都抛开
Could put all this behind us.
-我可以插个嘴吗? -乔治
- Please, excuse my interruption. - George?
乔治回来了
George is back!
你们是谁?
Who are you guys?
可怜的家伙又忘光了
Poor guy forgot everything again.
我们是你最信任的顾问
We're your most trusted advisors.
我们正要回家
And we're going home.
-老鼠呢? -我们全打败了
- And the rats? - We defeated all of them.
一只不漏
Every last one.
一场疯狂的战斗
It was a crazy battle.
我的顾问会称呼我“殿下”
My advisors called me "your highness".
你是个很笨的骗子
And you are a terrible liar.
他还真会装
Ohh, he's a sneaky one.
玛莉,他记得
Marie, he remembers.
好吧,对不起,我们从头来过
Look, I'm sorry. Let's start over again.
你看我们像老鼠吗?
Do we look like rats to you?
-不像 -那就让我们帮你打败它们
- No. - So let us help you defeat them.
交换条件是你跟我们回去
And in return, you come back home with us.
早上之前,没问题?
Before morning. Cool?
你们想帮我?
You want to help me?
对付那些怪物
Against those monsters.
等等,我从没那样说过
Wait, I never said that.
这…看起来帮你是我唯一的选择
Well, looks like helping you is the only choice I've got.
好吧,有个条件
All right, on one condition:
不要再趁我昏头的时候跟那只鸟搞鬼
No more shady deals with the bird while I'm unconscious.
那样很怪,好吗?
It's creepy. Okay?
就这样了,出发
That's it then. Let's go.
去哪?
Go where?
我们到底要干嘛?
What exactly are we doing?
这件事你是有计划的,对吗?
You do have some sort of plan for this, right?
我…我只是想要先计划好
I... I just like to plan ahead.
首先,我要找出父亲在哪
First, I'll find where my father is.
母亲
Mother!
母亲,快来看
Mother, come look!
国王,他醒了
The king, he's awake!
我不知道怎么回事,他正在清醒
I don't know what's going on, but he's coming to his senses!
怎么回事?
What's going on?!
你没有持续给他睡眠药水吗?
Haven't you been giving him the right sleeping potion?
这…我有试…
Well, I tried to...
蠢蛋
This fool.
药水
Potion!
你跟其他人一样没用
You're as useless as the rest.
一切都感觉雾濛濛
Everything feels foggy.
像一场恶梦
Like a bad dream.
夏洛特,我亲爱的
Charlotte! My sweetheart!
我老是看到城♥堡♥里的人像老鼠
I've been seeing people around the castle who look like rats,
-但是我想不起… -听我的
- but I can't remember... - For the last time,
你还需要从病中恢复过来
you still need to recover from your illness.
何不休息一下呢?
Why don't you take a rest?
我…一直在生病?
I... I've been ill?
很糟糕,恐怕是的
Oh, terribly so, I'm afraid.
你还是很虚弱,亲爱的
And you're still quite weak, dear.
我的头确实感觉很混乱
Oh, my head does feel quite muddled.
你的药就在我这里
I have your medicine right here.
有个东西我找不到
There's something I can't find.
我想你要是听到心爱的笛声,会好得更快
I feel you'd recover faster if you heard your beloved flute.
你知道在哪吗?
Do you know where it is?
你…要告诉我
You... will tell me!
风会吹,歌♥会唱
This wind will blow and songs will play
而你,我的儿子,会每天成长
and you, my son, will grow each day
那个笨小子
that stupid brat!
你必须忘了这个儿子
You got to forget this son of yours,
因为你再也见不到他
because you're never going to see him again
这辈子别想了
as long as you live.
他会一直当玩具而我儿子会当国王
He'll remain a toy and my son will be the king.
你的土地现在是我们的了
Your land belongs to us now.
有好多守卫
There are so many guards.
没别的路进去吗?
Isn't there another way in?
没,除非你想今天就变肉串
Nope, not unless you wanna get skewered today.
那…为何这条路就好多了?
So, what makes this way so much better?
这是个秘密地道
It's a secret tunnel.
刚好通过城♥堡♥下方
It'll go right underneath the castle
带我们从皇家墓穴出去
and lead us out at the royal crypt.
皇家墓穴?是说死人吗?
Royal crypt? Like dead people?
放轻松,我确定没有很多殭尸
Calm down, I'm sure there won't be too many zombies.
很好笑,羊排
Very funny, mutton chops.
现在我还要小心殭尸
Now I've gotta look out for zombies, too?
死人不会咬你
The dead don't bite.
活人才需要小心防备
It's the living you gotta watch out for.
不会动
It won't budge.
王子,请让我试试
Prince? If I may, please.
为了族群
For the herd!
大家老是说我该多用脑袋
And people always say I should use my head more.
我的老天…
For the love of...
谁想来一趟深夜游船?
Any one up for a late night ferry?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
如果我们像一支要打仗的军队
Ooh, hey, if we're like an army going into battle,
也许我可以获得某种酷炫的军阶
then maybe that means I can get some kind of cool military rank.
我要当将军
I call general!
比较像吵个不停的
Generally annoying is more like it.
-你可以当队长 -卷毛队长
- You can be a captain. - Captain curly.
对耶,听起来很响亮
Yeah, all right. Has a nice ring to it.
♪我是这支队伍的队长
♪ I'm the captain of this outfit ♪
♪这样完全不会有问题
♪ there ain't nothing bad about it ♪
♪你们够聪明,知道要靠我
♪ you're all smart to gather near me ♪
♪因为这的怪物都怕我
♪ 'cause the monsters here all fear me ♪
♪希望这个洞灰尘别太多
♪ wish this cavern weren't so dusty ♪
♪这个木筏实在有够破
♪ and this raft is really rusty ♪
♪想回去那个老房♥间
♪ wanna go back to the old room ♪
♪感觉我们正航向我们的厄运
♪ feel like we're sailing to our doom ♪
♪走吧,抬头,出航
♪ let's go, heads up sail on ♪
♪我们要排好队形,因为我们要拯救此地
♪ as we fall into formation 'cause we're gonna save the station ♪
♪我们会历经挫折
♪ we got all of our frustrations ♪
♪为了抓些老鼠
♪ as we catch some rats ♪
♪走吧,抬头,出航
♪ let's go, heads up sail on ♪
♪情况当然会发毛,一定很可怕
♪ sure the situation's hairy and undoubtedly it's scary ♪
♪所以我想我们厌倦也没错
♪ so I guess it's good we're weary ♪
♪要是他们过来我会挡住
♪ if they come at me I'll parry ♪
♪我会担心吗?不太会
♪ am I worried? No, not very ♪
♪队长会挺我们
♪ captain's got our backs ♪
走吧,走吧…
Let's go, let's go, let's...
所以这就是我们的阴森墓穴?...还好
So, this is our spooky crypt, huh? Not so bad.
这是所有昔日的国王安息的地方
电影精选列表